Push & Pull

We Are Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Woah. Why did I even smile back then? He offers his y chest and you will go yes like that? Yahh sulli ah. Are you in your right mind?”

Sulli said to her reflection on the mirror.

“And it’s Minho for God sake.”

She huffs and bites her lips.

“Ottoke? He must be having fun teasing me after this.”

Sulli ruffles her own hair in disbelieve and palm her face, still thinking about the embarrassment she felt earlier.

She did hug Minho so tight when the ghost appeared, she screams on his chest while Minho let her do it.

“I’m totally crazy. Yes. I’m crazy.”

She then nods her head, agreeing her thought.

“Miss, are you okay?”

Sulli turns to her right and saw a janitor looking at her with weird sight.

“Deh?”

“You talks to yourself. Are you okay? Do you want me to call your guardian?”

“Oh aniyo. I’m fine ahjumma. It’s just that my life is kinda stressful.”

She said while showing a smile to her; a forced one.

The janitor walks closer to her and pats her arm.

“Don’t over think of it. You are still young. Do things that can help you out of stress.”

She smiled and then left Sulli alone again.

Sulli cursed under her breath.

“Now even outsiders think I’m strange. Damn Choi Minho.”

                                                                                                ***

“What took you this long?”

Minho asked when Sulli finally showed up.

He stood up after taking a short glance on his watch and shoves his hand inside his pocket raising his eyebrows, demanding an answer.

“There are people queuing up.”

“I see. Now we should go to the Hospital. I’ll just drop you off since I have to go to the University.”

“Okay.”

She answers shortly despite the fact that Minho care to talk to him about where he was going.

“Do you want to stop by anywhere?”

“No.”

Minho nods and that was the last conversation they have until they arrived at the Hospital lobby.

“Call me when you are coming home.”

“Why?”

“If I’m not home yet, I’ll come and see hyungsoo before we can go home.”

Sulli nods.

“I’ll just take few things.”

She took some of the things they had bought and rushes to the elevator.

This is her first time running away because of the awkwardness with Minho and it slightly makes her gain goose bump.

“This is just weird.”

She whispers to herself and went into the elevator when it reached the floor she was in.

                                                                                                ***

“Yo captain.”

Jaehyun stops walking and looks at the source of the voice.

“What Oh Sehun?”

Sehun wear the ugly grin that he love to pose whenever he saw him which makes him irritate.

“Why are you talking as if I had annoyed you?”

“You aren’t? Just by looking at you makes me annoyed. Shoot, why did you call me?”

“The match between us is going to happen soon but I can’t see your y girlfriend around yet. Did you dump her already?”

“Yah.”

Jaehyun grabs Sehun by his collar and punches him but Sehun managed to dodge.

“Cool man. Talk with your mouth, not your fist.”

He brushes off his shirt and crosses his arm, staring down at Jaehyun who had started to get angry as ever.

“Everyone said the same. Hey look, the soccer captain is dating Choi Sulli. Is he going to dump her after their one night stand? You hook her to bed her.”

Sehun smirks as he said that, feeling overly happy when Jaehyun’s jaw clenched.

“I’m right, yes?”

“Yah, what do you know. I did not.”

“Do I have to p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter