Time will kill us all

5 Inches Deep

Feet five inches deep into the snow, wind howling against the red tainted ears, pale lips sealed shut by what galaxy wide eyes could see.

 

The world stopped, it did not spin any longer. No breaths could be heard, no heartbeats echoed. Birds were dead quiet, silent witnesses of what was forever lost.

 

Feet five inches deep into the snow, there was nothing to separate skin from cold. It would hurt, it should hurt, if everything wasn't numb.

 

The world had stopped for them, once again. Time would bend to their wishes, grant all the days they needed to love with no regrets, though now, no breaths could be heard, no heartbeats.

A shattered love, a forgotten lie, brought to surface, made them all die.

 

Feet five inches deep into the snow, curled toes and tight fists, milky skin that mingled with all the white. Red tainted ears, that rang with the howls of moonlight, pale lips sealed shut by what galaxy wide eyes did not want to see.

 

The world would spin once again, to all the ones that did not have to see, what galaxy wide eyes had. Time would follow it's pace, no longer bending, no longer granting.

Time will kill us all” said the book he held against the chest, that made his heart bleed, with no beat left.

 

Feet five inches deep into snow and sorrow. It still bled, how he didn't knew. The crimson liquid reached, the feet five inches deep into snow, it made him cringe. It was good, to know something still felt, even if bad, it felt.

 

Knees against the same snow, the same cold. Hands that touched the frozen crystals covered in warm blood. His blood. Not their blood as planned, just his.

The beautiful bronzed skin against the frozen white blanket.

Dead, everything was. He and the trees that surrounded both men. He and his lover that still lived, unfortunately.

 

It was their fate, their punishment. Time was evil, it could bend to the right people, but only at the adequate price.

 

Two bodies inches deep into snow. Galaxy wide eyes shut, white skin covered in lovers blood. Silence that enveloped even further, two bodies forgotten, killed by time. Lips sealed shut, as they should remain.

 

The world was spinning, but neither would notice, inches deep into snow.

 

Time will kill us all.