Dear AhGaSe: MarkJin Chapter answers

Dear AhGaSe

=======================================================================================================================

“cily265: Well, just give it to him straight and say that Markjin are making love. And, in my opinion, Yugyeom would probably know what it meant. He's not a pure like crystal maknae. Look at the way he grinds on the floor when he dances. ^^ making love?”  I was reading a comment from cily265 and realized what the fan meant. ”making love…. Ooooooh. So they are really doing it? I’m thinking it’s like Jinyoung hyung is hurt and maybe Mark hyung is treating him… But thanks to this AhGaSe. Now I know that it’s really happening.” I smiled then read the other comments, laughing at some of it especially the comment with the bee thingy. I posted on the aghase feed again, smiling at myself as I eat another spoonful of ice cream that his JB hyung bought for him from the ice cream store a while ago.  

“What are you talking about Yugyeom ah? Are you on the phone?” Youngjae hyung entered the living room, making me lock my phone. “I’m talking to this ice cream hyung.” I said as an excuse, eating another spoonful. “Are you crazy yugyeom? Stop eating that now. That ice cream is making you crazy.” I whined at what youngjae hyung said and I ran to my room, passing by mark hyung’s room. “Are you finished Jinyoung hyung? Mark hyung?” I asked while looking at them, noticing that Jinyoung hyung is getting a bit mad, and Mark hyung telling me to go away. I frowned and walked ahead because I don’t want a mad Jinyoung hyung.

 

 

“Hormones can’t be stopped right? They can attack anytime, anywhere. The dorm has lots of active hormones.”

-Yugyeom

 

I posted at the feed and stopped walking as I felt a hand on my shoulders.

 

----------

“Yah, try to hold it in okay? Please don’t scream or something like that.” Mark said while frowning, holding out a piece of cotton on his hand, ready to dab on Jinyoung’s scar. Jinyoung got it while fixing Mark’s room, breaking a vase while doing so. He stepped on a glass shard, making his left foot bleed. “Just be gentle okay? Not too much okay? If it’s too much I’ll scream because it will hurt.” Jinyoung said quietly, already covering his mouth to prevent his voice from coming out.

Jinyoung was a screamer, he screams at everything, like whenever the dorm is dirty, and the members were all lazy. He would start screaming and would start nagging here and there. He would also scream around flying cockroaches.

“M-mark… wait.. I don’t think I can do this…” Jinyoung gripped on his sweatpants, biting on his lip. “Jinyoung, I know you can do this. I’ll stop if it hurts too much okay? But please bear with it if you can.” Mark reassured Jinyoung and he started dabbing the cotton with alcohol on it, making the other wince in pain.

“Mmh… Mark… ah...” Jinyoung closed his eyes, trying to ignore the pain. “J-jinyoung… don’t moan like that. If the others hear you, they might think I’m you or something.” Mark slowly dabbed the cotton, letting the cotton all of the blood and the alcohol do its job. He pressed on the wound to let the blood out more, making jinyoung scream. “Ahn… mark!” Jinyoung shrieked, mark instantly pulled his hand away. “S-sorry jinyoung… did I press too much?” Mark dabbed a little bit then covered the wound with a blue band aid, smiling as he saw the teary eyed jinyoung.

“I’m sorry~ I had to do that for the blood to come out…” he hugged jinyoung, pulling him to his arms then cradled from left to right. “forgive hyung okay? Markie will give a kiss~” he kissed jinyoung’s forehead as jinyoung cried the pain away.

 

----------

 

“Jackson hyung don’t open the doo—“ Bambam was pushed infront causing the door of Mark’s room open and bambam falling down on the floor face first. Jinyoung looking up, instantly got the red apple face and hid in mark’s shoulders, realizing that they heard him moan or make weird sounds.

 

“uhm… sorry?” Bambam laughed and ran out of the room, randomly running to the kitchen as his tummy suddenly craved for food.

 

“how was it Jinyoung ah? Was mark big for you?” Jackson grinned, making Jinyoung more flushed. He reached for a pillow and threw it to Jackson, making Mark laugh. “I’m not a little now Jackson, it’s obvious that I’m big.” Mark grinned and threw another pillow at Jackson. “So shut up and follow your boyfriend out.” Mark dragged Jinyoung on his hug to push Jackson out and close the door. “Jinyoung ah.” Mark suddenly called out, making Jinyoung pull away from the hug. “Do you think I am big?” Jinyoung groaned and threw a pillow at Mark also. “Aish, these erted people. You’re still the little I know though.” Jinyoung smiled and returned to fixing the room.

 

----------

 

“And that’s what happened. So if ever Jackson or Bambam told you anything, don’t believe them okay? Just believe on your Mark hyung okay? Only Mark hyung. Yugyeom ah, Please don’t think of naughty thoughts okay? I’ll treat you ice cream more than JB’s supply, just forget about it okay?” Mark hyung went out and told me everything, leaving after he got the broom. “Oh, okay hyung. I’ll forget about it.” I blinked as Mark hyung walked back to his room, me walking to my room then locked my door.

 

“So Jinyoung hyung really got hurt?” I opened my phone and took a selca, sending it to the AhGaSe feed.

(Photo of Yugyeom smiling while looking at the spoon of ice cream

 

 

 

 

Caption: Turns out Jinyoung hyung got hurt. He has a blue band aid on his left foot caused by stepping on glass shards. Oh well, at least I have AhGaSe time~ and I have double supply of ice cream~)

 

I chuckled and continued eating my ice cream, not minding the knocking on the door because I know it will be Youngjae hyung and he will take away my ice cream. I will ship myself with ice cream.

 

=======================================================================================================================

YUGYEOM TIME

 

Yug: Sorry if author just updated, and authornim picked @cily265 as the best comment because authornim said that I usually the floor whenever I dance or something like that.

 

Author: Yugyeom ah, its true. Don’t you know you’re one of the kpop idols who the floor or the air whenever dancing.

 

Yug: how can I even do that authornim. TT Its impossible to the air. But anyway, stay tuned for the next chapter! Authornim wants to hear from you if you want a Jackbam chapter or a 2jae chapter for the next update!  Please comment down, subscribe and vote! <3 Thank you AhGaSe!