Mine

Cockroach
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

07.25

Wendy was drop dead tired when she arrived back at the hotel in Osaka after their SMTOWN concert. So after showering she decides to go catch up on sleep since they stil have to perform for tomorrow's SMTOWN Concert. When the fellow Red Velvet leader makes it into the hotel room she snickers at Wendy as the latter could almost pass as another Seulgi for sleeping so long. 

" Tch... it's only 11 why is she sleeping so early for? " Irene grunted as she headed to the bathroom.

When she enters the bathroom she gets ready to take a shower but gets started when she sees a little critter coming out near the bathtub. This is where she uses her dolphin communication abilities startling Wendy from her sleep as she rushes into the bathroom. Maybe she wasn't a second Seulgi after all. 

" What is it unnie? " Wendy asked groggily 

 " T-There's a .... t-there's a...  " 

" There's a what unnie? I don't have all day you know?! " Wendy complains 

Irene doesn't say anything and just points to the ground. Wendy sees the cockroach and groans. 

" Are you kidding me?! You wake me up just for this?! " Wendy whines 

" Kill it please?! " Irene whimpers 

Wendy sighs as she goes into the kitchen and grabs a couple of tissues and picks it up and tosses it out the window onto the tree and closes the window. 

" There you happy now? " Wendy asked 

" What if there's another one?! " Irene whimpers.. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter