Final

My Future Alpha

As a child grow up, he or she will be curious about everything. It’s either they’ll ask people who are older than them about their experiences and question them with how’s, what’s, why’s, etc. Or they’ll discover and experience it by themselves. Just like the little Luhan who’s bugging and bombarding his mom with many questions. “Momma, what is love?” “Momma how did you and papa met?” “Momma, how did you know that papa is your alpha?” Those questions just naturally come out from Luhan’s mouth. He kept on asking one question after another question not waiting for him mom to reply. His mom sighed and chuckled at his son cuteness. Not hearing any response from his mother, “Momma! You’re not answering any of my questions!” Luhan whined and pouted at his mother. His mom pinched his cheeks before answering. “Sorry baby. How could I answer your questions when you don’t even allow me to speak?” She asked his son who is not a little bit embarrassed about his mom’s statement. “Fine. I’ll answer your questions but only one at a time, okay?” His mom added. “Okay~.” Luhan nodded his head cutely before asking his mom again. “So momma, how did you know that papa is your alpha?” He asked. “Hmm. It’s just that I could feel that he is the right one for me. Every time he’s near me, I could feel some butterflies in my stomach.” Her mom answered. “Did papa feed you some butterflies?” Luhan asked out of curiosity. His mom chuckled upon hearing his question. “No baby. Momma cannot eat butterflies.” She answered. Luhan knit his brows looking so confused. “It means that every time I see your dad I feel a little bit weird.” His mom explained. “I liked the scent he excretes out.” She added. “Really? But I don’t really like dad’s smell.” Those words accidentally slipped out his mouth. He quickly covered his mouth and whispered something to his mom. “Don’t tell papa I said that.” His mom laughed at his cuteness. “By the way baby. Why are you asking about these things?” She asked his son. “Momma and papa look so sweet together. That’s why Luhannie wanted to find his alpha too!” He answered cheerfully. “You’re still young baby. But maybe that your alpha is just around the corner.” His mom stated. Luhan continued asking his mom until bedtime. “Why don’t go to sleep since you have school tomorrow, hmm?” “Okay~” With that their question and answer portion came to halt.


After his question and answer with his mom, Luhan is determined to find his alpha. He is now waiting for his mom to pick him up from school. That time he spotted a boy that is sitting alone at the corner. Luhan decided to come near the said boy and befriend with him. “Hi!” Luhan greeted the boy and waved his hand cheerfully with a grin on his face. But the other boy just stared at him saying nothing. Luhan frowned a little bit and ask the boy. “Is there something on my face?” The other boy shook his head. “Phew. By the way my name is Luhan!” He introduced himself. “What’s your name?” He asked the other but got no response. The other boy just stared at Luhan nothing more. “Are you mute?” Luhan asked out of curiosity. The boy shook his head again. “Then why aren’t you answering me?” Luhan asked while pouting. “Don’t you want to befriend with me?” He asked again. The other boy just stared at him. “Fine. Are you also waiting for your mom?” The other nodded his head. “Really me too! Let’s wait together!” Luhan stated as he settled himself beside the boy. Luhan looked intensely at the other boy before speaking up. “You’re so handsome and you smell nice.” The other boy gets flushed by Luhan’s statement. “You’re so cute!” Luhan squealed. The other boy is getting more flushed. “I like you already!” Luhan stated. “I want you to be my alpha!” He added. The other boy’s eyes got wide and looked at Luhan with a shocked expression. But before Luhan could even utter another word, someone interrupted. “Sehun-ah.” “Luhan, baby.” It was the two boys’ moms calling their name at the same time. “Momma!” Luhan ran towards her mom leaving the still flushed boy. 

“Momma, I have already met my future alpha!” Luhan told his mom excitedly. “Really? Who is it?” His mom asked. Luhan pointed the other boy who was reconciled with his mom. Luhan’s mom looked at the other boy and squealed like a high school student. “What a handsome alpha you have, baby.” His mom commented. “I know right. But he didn’t talk to me. I don’t even know his name.” Luhan pouted. “He must be shy.” His mom told him. “Why don’t you ask his mom then bid your goodbye to your alpha so we could go home, hmm?” His mom suggested. “Okay~” Luhan ran to where the other boy and his mom located. “Excuse me auntie.” “What is it?” The other boy’s mom answered. “May I know your son’s name?” Luhan asked cutely. The other boy’s mom chuckled at Luhan’s cuteness before answering him. “His name is Sehun.” “Sehun? I like his name!” Luhan giggled while Sehun hide behind his mom his head peeking out. Luhan get near to Sehun before he pecked Sehun’s cheeks. “Bye Sehun!” With that Luhan ran back to his mom. “See you tomorrow future alpha!” Luhan shouted as he waved his hand, leaving an embarrassed Sehun, his self-proclaimed future alpha and a laughing ‘future mother-in-law’ behind. 


After his first meeting with Sehun, Luhan always cling to his self-proclaimed alpha.     


A/N: Done! So a kid HunHan one-shot for everyone. XD I hope you'll all like it. :)