Night

View
 
-¡Hyung! -shout to Kyungsoo Luhan. This round watching him scowling he. Since they were in math class of Professor Yuhno who he was not very friendly.
 
 
-¿What do you want ? ...- Whisper Kyungsoo annoying because math was one of his favorite classes.
 

Luhan smiled when he saw the teacher Yuhno rise from his seat toward them. He made ​​back with arms bent behind his head, biting his pencil, smiling superiority when he saw fear in the eyes of Kyungsoo, this knowing that the professor was behind him.

 

Luhan got two things that day. First a penalty with Kyungsoo and a blow to the head ( the dwarf hit hard). And the second thing was to get her prince mansion. Obviously with lies.

 

 

 

 

 

"(*3*)"         

 

 

 

 

 

 

-You're an idiot -snapped joonmyun, passing luhan left arm above his shoulders, receiving a complaint of pain (obviously fake).

 

-I'm a human -luhan said, watching joonmyun into a grimace of disgust.
 
 
-Shut up and let's go home -joonmyun demanded, drawing the body of luhan toward making firm grip on the waist. While he limped luhan (or tried that).
 
 
-Do not be bored and go to -puchereo luhan center, clasping his hands up to his chest.
 

-you´re learning the bad habits of humans. I´ll have to punish you... -joonmyun growled in renponse.

 

-¿punishment? ... Luhan whispered with fear and satisfaction come on the center I, do not be mean, come on. ¿How long do not we...? luhan he thought aloud.
 
 
-from the day that I betrayed ... -joonmyun he replied softly, releasing luhan.
 
 
Joonmyun turned away from luhan, addressing his car trying to calm down. As memories of betrayal of luhan came on. Luhan reacted after a few minutes. Saying that does not hurt what joonmyun had told him was little. It all hate her prince deserved but after so many years without talking about it, he really thought he had forgiven and that the matter was just an error that 's in the past. It luhan without thinking ran after joonmyun, as estubo near pounced on his back, like a child clutching a stuffed animal. He felt the change from fast to slow breathing ... and then paused, as if he were holding the urge to mourn.

 

-joonmyun p- pardon me, I should never make what I did, I 'm an idiot. -Luhan said sobbing.
 
 
-¡shut up! -I shout joonmyun of helplessness and irritation, he did not want to remember what he did luhan in the past.

 

Luhan was not surprised, had received worse, just stood there. Hugging her prince, resting his head on the right shoulder joonmyun.

 

-even can ... -joonmyun cleared his throat did you go to downtown? -Luhan Wanted to mourn even stronger, but happiness.

 

-yes...          

 

 

 

"(*3*)"

 

 

 

 

 

 
-What is that supposed to be this? -I ask joonmyun at the spot in front of him.
 
 
-I´... supposed that this is the center... -I whisper the last word, looking around realizing that they were facing a pub- ¡Let's jump! -luhan without espear joonmyun response, grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the door was blocked by a security guard.

 

-Les not can enter -say the formidable man standing in front of them, looking at them from above with a frown said.
 
 
We'll see...
 
 
 
 
 

"(*3*)"

 

 

 

 

 

 
-if you were human could not do that -he said luhan joonmyun to ear .
 
 
-¡you're right! -Luhan cry, facing the bar drinks- we go there, you have to try new things.
 
 
-Sigh ... for some reason I think I look -luhan listen to you disbelief, joonmyun even thought luhan eyes were small lamps.

 

-¡That's great! -luhan smiled.
 
 
 
 
"(*3*)"

 

 

 

 
-¿how that? -I ask luhan pointing to a very handsome boy who was standing in a corner talking to some guys.
 
 
-no -resounding joonmyun, as he turned to his drink, watching as a small pill dissolved- human fools ... -whisper before taking a drink.

 

-for with your hatred, now I have not said anything -Luhan said defensively.
 
 
-not was for you, so ... you already found someone ?

 

-so many -I emphasized- but all tell them not to -Luhan rose shoulders- now I go back, I did not take.

 

-don't afternoon -smiled arrogant brat. Viewing luhan figure disappear into the crowd.

 

Joonmyun around the bar drinks came to ask for another and look at the beautiful boy attending. It was not bad, but did not call his attention.

 

-here's your drink -joonmyun I look at the guy and then her drink. It was not what he had ordered.

 

 
-this was not what I asked -the boy snapped joonmyun, this just smiled and tilted his head to one side.

 

-true, it was what I ordered for you -He said a voice close joonmyun ear. This was surprised because I had not felt its aroma. He turned, looking at the redheaded boy. Since its flirtatious smile showing her small hot it was in there or maybe all the work that took him to talk to his teeth, his rosy cheeks because of the effect of alcohol. Whatever it is, damn she looked beautiful in it, and joonmyun thought it would look much better if it was in his bed, , tied to the bed and his name. He is going through his nose that made you want to kiss. And finally his eyes.

 

Oh dammit...

 

Those brown eyes shone with desire. Joonmyun feel the desire and love to have that red hair for him, forever and forever.
 
 
-i'll take this drink, then -joonmyun said, his eyes looking directly at- Mr ....

 

-minseok -hell, even his name was cute and his voice low but exciting .

 

-suho -he presented joonmyun, with its old name.
 
 
-Delighted, I hope her boyfriend will not bother -joonmyun stopped smiling, looking at Minseok confused- the guy who was with you.

 

Joonmyun gave a slight smile, as he watched his little redhead.

 

-he's just a friend. So ... ¿you were spying on us? -joonmyun said smiling sarcastic, watching Minseok cheeks were becoming red- feels nice to be spied on by a guy so handsome -he took his drink in one gulp.

 

-thanks said low but understandable to the ears of joonmyun- ¿do you want to go elsewhere? -he dared to ask Minseok, then biting her lower lip.

 
-sure, this place drink does not affect me -quiet joonmyun said, as he watched Minseok face was transformed into an expression of surprise.

 

-then we -minseok he rose from his stool, smiling held out his hand to joonmyun. This smiled back and got up.

 

-wait -joonmyun recalled that he had to wait luhan and tell him that this would or would arm one scandal- have to find luhan -minseok looked at him with a raised eyebrow. Damn this man was y, to make a small gesture with- my friend -answered the question that was being Minseok. He smiled, pointing to a place on the track.
 
 
Joonmyun was indignant when he saw luhan dance with a taller than him but not much boy. And so I looked it was going pretty well. Because hey, it almost seems they are having in the middle of the track.

 

-¿come on? -Minseok insisted with a smile. Joonmyun smiled in reply .

 

They got in the car being out of joonmyun. His little redhead fell asleep halfway. It was not so bad heeding luhan.
 
 
-stupid luhan .... -whisper joonmyun

 

N/A: Good good. I think the end I stay Half.

I hope you enjoy it , if they understand it.

bye bye.

¡fight!