Profile verification

A promise to keep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all: I'm so so sorry >.< I'm one day late -.-' I kinda forgot that it was Saturday yesterday, so... yeah... BUT to my defense, I have to say: I'm on vacation right now (well, half at least, I'm doing a language stay so... half learning, half vacation xD) so the days are a little bit blurred ^.^'

 

And second of all: Wow. I'm speechless. I think I already said that last chapter, but... seriously guys, you just make me so so happy *tears in her eyes* I really want to hug you all *squeezing all of you really tightly*

 

This is the last chapter of 'A promise to keep' and plays some years after the first two chapters ^.^.

 

So, everyone of you knows Weekly Idol, right? :D if not, here an episode with GOT7 :) so that everyone knows what I'm talking/writing about in this chapter and so that you can get a picture of the show xD

 

Alright, that's it from my part ^.^ 

Have fun

 

******************************************************************************************************

Three years.

Three years had passed since the day Mark had gotten insanely jealous over Jackson’s attics in ‘Roommate’. Three years since the Hong Kong native had reminded his boyfriend of the promise he had once given him.

A promise the younger intended to keep.

A promise for forever.

For eternity.

 

 

“So… what Group do we have today?” Doni asked curiously, as he eyed his fellow MC from the side.

It was another Wednesday night – time for Weekly Idol and time for Doni and Defconn to tease their idol guests and literally drive them nuts.

Even though today’s episode was special – it was their 400th episode and thus, they had decided to make it live. No cut-outs, no editing afterwards, nothing. Everything as it came.

Sure, it would be interesting.

“Is it a girl group?” Doni continued “we didn’t have a girl group for a long time!” he started to miss them.

But Defconn just shook his head, smirking viciously.

“A boy group?! Again?!” the shorter man cried out, hands on his cheeks, giving a quite lively impersonation of ‘Scream’. Of course Doni exaggerated. But this was show business – it lived from exaggeration.

“Yes. Don’t worry, you know them” Defconn took over, now directing his gaze towards the camera “they land one number-one-hit after another. Just two months ago, they conquered  the US! And now, they are here!” he made a huge gesture towards the audience in front of the TV screen at home.

“Welcome with us: GOT7!!!” and just as the last syllable had left the man’s mouth, the seven boys came in, one by one, bowing towards the two MCs as well as the audience.

“Congratulations!” Doni welcomed the first of the seven, Mark, shaking the younger boy’s hands with his own and patting the lean boy’s back. Instantly, the rapper froze, although unnoticed by everyone, including Doni who had turned towards Bambam already, the next in line.

‘He… he knows already?!’ the now silver haired martial arts-artist couldn’t help but be shocked. That… that was impossible! Confused, he looked around, trying to spot Doni among the other members.

“You deserved your award” the words of Defconn who greeted JB reached his ear.

‘Ah… he was talking about the award…’ the Cali boy relaxed visibly. So Doni didn’t know… yet. Somehow, it calmed the rapper down, even though he knew, that by the end of this evening, everyone would know.

He would no longer keep it a secret…

A content smile – again, unseen by everyone – made its way to the silver heads lips, before he lined himself up with the other members to make their greeting.

 

“Come and get it! We are GOT7!”

 

 

“So, we haven’t seen you in quite a while” Doni began, as all of them sat in one line around a giant clip-board.

It was ‘Profile Verification’ time.

They started with their maknae. Poor boy, the remaining six snickered.

“Here it says you now mastered English” Doni began, throwing a challenging side glance towards the youngest of GOT7 “took you long enough” he teased.

Yugyeom nodded, smiling, albeit it faltered a little bit at the MC’s last snarky remark.

“I don’t believe you” Defconn stated, arms folded in front of his chest. Of course. Why wasn’t he surprised?

“Prove it” the man challenged laughingly.

 

It went on like this. Yugyeom giving a press statement about their US-tour (Doni interrupting every two seconds by asking Jackson if the maknae spoke correctly), Bambam making one flip after another to prove his increasing Martial Arts skills (and, of course, the MC’s not looking half the time and the other half teasing him about non-existing mistakes).

 

Finally, it was Mark’s turn.

 

Truth to be told, he was nervous. Incredibly nervous. Not that anyone would be able to tell (except for Jackson, but that was to be expected. After all, the Hong Kong native was his other half) – after years and years of performing, he had gotten better at hiding his nervousness, had become better at masking unwanted emotions when he was out in the open. Years of being constantly observed by the public eye had its perks, he had to admit.

“So, Mark” Doni addressed him, mere seconds after the silver haired rapper had taken his seat next to the giant profile card –

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter