The fear of losing

A promise to keep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OMG guys!! You are amazing! AMAZING!!! *hugging you all* I can't even describe the feeling of having 51 Subscribers for the description and forword alone... I hope I won't disappoint you guys:)

So... alright, let's start with the first chapter ^.^

Have fun ^.^

 

********************************************************************************************

The moment Jackson stepped into the dorm after a long, tiring day of recording – his momentary appearance on ‘Roommate’ had gotten in the way of the regular recording sessions, so he had to catch up to it tonight – he could tell that this evening wouldn’t be as relaxing as he had hoped.

He wasn’t sure if the uneasy feeling spreading through his limps came from the pitiful look Junior gave him or the raised eyebrow on JB’s face. Maybe it was the judging and, dare he say, almost angry glare their maknae threw at his direction.

… or maybe it was the fact that in the middle of all of this, one member was missing.

Mark.

The one who usually stood right behind the door to welcome him home.

He wasn’t there. And that, Jackson knew, could only mean trouble. His boyfriend might not be the most vocal of all the people the Hong Kong native knew, he might not be the best one at expressing his feelings, but he had other methods to show him when something was wrong. Like this for example: not being around. At all.

“Where is he?” Jackson asked tentatively. He didn’t need to clarify who he was talking about. They all knew.

“In your guys’ room” Youngjae answered, almost whispering.

“Thanks” the black haired rapper muttered, as he tried to ignore the feeling of dread which slowly began to overpower the uneasiness in his body.

“Listen up Ka Yee” their leader stopped the younger before he could pass him “hold your tongue for once and… please… ing think before you speak… got it?!” Jackson nodded. Of course he would. Even if he had no idea what all the commotion was about, he wasn’t as stupid as not to think before he spoke. Not in such a situation, and certainly not when Mark was concerned.

No.

Never…

Not when it came to Mark.

 

 

“Hey Dimsum” the Hong Kong native began when he entered their shared room. Mark sat on his, Jackson’s bed, unmoving, almost statuesque… waiting. At the sound of his pet name, the elder looked up, directly in his boyfriend’s dark eyes.

“…”

Smilingly, Jackson went over to the red head, pecking him on the full lips. He didn’t really know how to act since he had no idea what exactly the cause for the stiff atmosphere was. So… act like nothing happened, right?

The Cali-boy only glared at him.

Okaaaay… Jackson backed off immediately. It wasn’t easy to annoy the elder, but when he was, he usually was downright pissed.

“Alright babe, what’s the matter?” he frowned. And as if the red head had only waited for his boyfriend to ask, he leaped off the bed and with every word he yelled, he practically stabbed his finger into the shorter boy’s chest: “Why don’t you tell me, eh?!”

“Ehm…” the younger looked at the other blankly. Again, he still didn’t know what the problem was!

“Hugging?! She’s your ‘wife’?!?! Oh and why not exchanging hats while we are at it!!! Right?!?!” by the end, Mark was literally screaming.

Oh.

Oh!

Finally, it dawned to Jackson.

His boyfriend was talking about Youngji. His fellow participant in ‘Roommate’.

 

Mark was jealous.

 

“Calm down, babe…” the younger began, only to be interrupted immediately: “Calm down?! CALM DOWN?!?!?! Why should I calm down, Jackson?!” the Taiwanese screeched, squinting his eyes dangerously.

The finger stabbing had turned to not-so-weak hits against the black haired’s chest.

“Eh?! It’s not like my boyfriend is flirting with a goddamn for the whole nation to see!!!” another hit, way stronger than the ones before.

“Yah! She’s not a !” Jackson cried out, only to regret it mere moments after. Wrong move.

“Excuse me…?” incredulously the taller boy starred at his lover. What did he just say?! Did he just… defend that… that… that girl in front of him?! (He was so enraged, he couldn’t even think of a proper way to insult said .)

Was he nuts??

Who did he think he was?!

How dare he!!!!

“And now you’re even defending her?!” the red head exclaimed. What the hell?!

“I… I mean…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter