Unexpected

It was a Mistake

 

“Are you going somewhere today?”  Sehunted’s mom asked.

 

“Uh, yeah. I’ll be meeting with Mr. Tiu later.” Sehun answered with a gloomy voice.

 

His mother was a bit worried about his son’s response. It was like it was just happened that he was happy the other day but turns out to be not in the mood this time.

 

“Is there something wrong son?”

 

Sehun kept on fixing his papers in his bag. It’s like he didn’t hear anything from his mother. His mother asked again as if she was asking Sehun for the first time. Sehun pause for a while and faced his mother.

 

“Mom, there’s nothing wrong okay? So stop worrying about me. I am fine.  Just go downstairs and have your breakfast already.” Sehun looked at his mother with a gentle smile adorning his thin lips.

 

“Are you sure?” Then Sehun nodded as his response. His mom smiled back at him and gently closed the door of his room.

Sehun heave a sigh. He was still disappointed that he wasn’t able to neither see nor bump unto Luhan yesterday. He stood right from where he was sitting. He grabbed his towel and went to the washroom.

 

           

******************************************************************************************************************************************                                                                                             ************************************

 
 

 

Sehun arrived at the place where he will meet with the client, earlier than the scheduled time. He sat near the restaurant’s glass dooras it was been agreed upon by both parties where to meet. He patiently waited for the client to arrive at the venue. Thirty minutes of lingering on his seat, he decided to go to the washroom for a bit.

 

On the other side, the said client that he will be having a talk with has arrived at the venue. They sat at where Sehun was seated before. After a couple of minutes, Sehun finally got out from the washroom. Sehun’s eyes landed from where he was seated earlier and he can already take a glimpse of the Old man’s figure sitting on the chair. He hurriedly walked towards the direction where his client was and fixed his coat comfortably.

 

“Good afternoon Mr. Kim” Sehun greeted as he bowed.

 

The old man on his 50’s suddenly stood up as he heard Sehun’s greetings.

 

“Ah Nice to meet you Mr. Oh” he responded reaching for his hand to Sehun. “I would like you to meet our company’s photographer….

 

Before the old man finished introducing, the guy he was referring to stood up as well and reached his hand to Sehun and Sehun on the other side didn’t notice his existence before and just reach out his hand as well to have a shake hands with the said photographer without looking at him directly.

 

Sehun isn’t sure what he felt as their hands fastened to each other. The hand is surely familiar to him. He was assuming that the hand he was holding onto right now is the hand of the person he was longing to see. But the situation went more exciting to Sehun as he heard what the old man said.

 

“…..Mr. Luhan”

 

M-M---Mr—Mrr.. L—Lu—Luh-Luhan. Am I still imagining things right now? Can someone slap me?

 

As Sehun was supposed to take a glimpse of the person he was having a handshake, he felt his knees went wimp and wobbly.  His heart started to pound so hard like he was listening to it as it thump. He wasn’t so sure if it was still a dream or not. He is still holding onto Luhan’s hand while he was looking so dumb in front of him. Luhan on the other side, smiled as he responded to Sehun.

 

“Nice meeting you again Mr. Oh”

 

Their hands are still locked up to each others.

 

“N---Ni—Nice to meet you too,.” With a long pause, “Lu---Luhann… again.” Sehun answered while his mouth is stuttering.

 

Sehun can’t still believe what is happening. They both smiled to each other before they took their seats. Throughout the said meeting, Sehun literally not into business meeting for all the time they have seated there, all he does is secretly glimpsing and glancing at Luhan. He just agreed to everything what his client says without thinking. He didn’t know that Luhan already noticed what he was doing all throughout the meeting. As the said meeting was adjourned, they both bids goodbye to each other. But before Luhan went inside the car, he turned back to Sehun that made Sehun quiver to excitement. Luhan walks closer to Sehun.

 

“Uh, Mr. Oh”

 

Sehun smiled. “Y—Ye—Yes?”

 

“If you keep stuttering like that, I think you should go see a doctor.. And if you mind, please do pay attention to meetings okay? To avoid losing your business..” Luhan chuckled.

 

Sehun is so embarrassed right now.

 

WTF. Did he notice that I kept on looking at him earlier? Sht. Stupid sehunnie. Tsk. He blushed, his face turns into a red tomato.

 

“But it’s okay. Wait. I guess you should really need to go to hospital. You’re red.” He smiled and then left Sehun frosted into embarrassment. Sehun cupped his face with his both hands and glance at Luhan’s back getting insode the car and hitting his head because of what he have done.