Call You Mine

Call You Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Who wants pizza?”

I asked, with my eyes shining brightly while holding five boxes of pizza I got from the delivery boy just now.

I wonder if these huge pizzas are enough for ten guys in front of me. It’s like a routine, they will come over to sleep in our huge house, slob out eating pizzas all night, and watch some brainless DVDs. Not to mention about the mess they create when they are being dumb playing football in the living room.

“Me!” My brother’s Chinese friend raises his hand, and grinning his white teeth.

“Grab some for me too, Lay!”

“Chanyeol oppa is here, little bunny.”

“My sister is a human. Not a bunny.” Kim Minseok abruptly speaks, along with his glaring eyes make that guy with round eyeballs shut in silence.

“Kyungsoo needs half of the pizza, it’s an order.”

“Kyungsoo – ah, can I have yours too, please?” Kyungsoo shoves away the clingy Baekhyun from his body and shakes his head to say no.

“Yah, yah! I paid for this, so one whole box of pizza for me. No sharing.”

My only blood-related brother among the ten guys, Kim Minseok, takes away one of the boxes from my hands, and sits on the couch. I let out a heavy sigh. Each of them is busy, Baekhyun, Jongdae and Jongin are playing video games, on the other side of the living room, few of the guys are composing with the guitar and a piano with Chanyeol, and Suho is reading a book. No one is going to help me, I guess.

“Do you want a hand?” I throw a blank face to the left side of me, it is where Oh Sehun’s standing, with both hands ready to get the boxes from me. I nod my head, barely able to speak.  

Oh Sehun, a guy with the same age as me, he has a basketball-tall with 184cm in which I think he suits perfectly to be a model, often rocked the blue shirts with black skinny pants. He usually has a floppy brown hair, but he dyed his hair black recently. And the newest hairstyles and the piercing eyes that he got made my heart throbs, as twice as usual, well probably because he appears damn cool and handsome. But we barely speak to each other, either at home, nor at school. Personally, I don’t think Oh Sehun recognizes me as a girl, he should have seen me as his senior’s overly-pampered sister, that’s it.

“Would you like some coffee?” I may not be planning to offer him some, because I know he doesn’t like anything but bubble tea, but since I’m serving it for Minseok I guess I should offer him some.

He shakes his head, and smiles.

“Coke would be great. I don’t drink coffee.”

“Oh, okay. The coke is in the refrigerator. Do you want me to bring it outside or – “

“I can take it by myself, it’s okay.”

Placing the pizza boxes on the table carefully, Oh Sehun seems hesitate to ask something.

“Need help? I’m free – “ I quickly decline, giving him mental brownie points for asking further and head into the kitchen where I put the kettle to boil water for coffee. And to reach for the respectable mugs on the high shelves, I rather climb up the wooden chair than asking for Sehun’s help.

“Ah, yeah, of course – “

I can hear the murmur from Sehun’s mouth. I honestly feel awkward if there are only two of us in the kitchen so I shove him away, since I need to keep my heart rate in a safe beat. He’s a heart killer, I warn you guys.

“Sehun – ah, come here! You better be in Jongin’s place because this guy is too dumb, he cannot even hold the game controller properly – “ I can hear Baekhyun’s voice from the living room, calling Oh Sehun. I’m glad when I see Oh Sehun walking out the dining, and heads to the television.

 

I stop by Minseok’s room as he’s packing some loose shirts and towel in his sling bag. I raise my eyebrow.

“Oppa, what are you doing? Don’t tell me – “

“Y/N – ah, I’m sorry, okay? I have to go for training. The coach insists to have me in the team for next week’s games.” I pout my lips, and stomp my feet.

“But you promise to help me with my shoe racks, I hate you oppa..  “ Grabbing Minseok’s sleeves, I punch his muscular arms couple of times.

“I’m sorry, baby. Oppa will call someone to help you, okay?” He brushes my cheek, and kisses my forehead.

“I hate you.” I kick his bag, and walk towards my bedroom. Minseok let out a heavy sigh, as he is regretting the choice he made. He doesn’t like to see his baby sister’s staying alone in the house, but the passion for football take over the feeling.

“I love you, Y/N! Will be home tomorrow, then we’ll go out for some ice cream! Don’t forget to eat dinner!”

“Yeah, whatever – “ Buried in the blankets, I contemplate how I will spend my day as if time is costly. I mean it’s good to be alone sometimes, but I really need my brother for nailing and hammering the wooden racks. God, life is boring!

 

Oh Sehun runs to get his phone once it rings. ‘Minseokki hyung’ name appears on the screen.

“Sehun – ah”

“Yes, hyung. What’s the matter?” he idiotically asks.

“I know you’re free now, the basketball training is over, right?” Kim Minseok is trying to bait the innocent Oh Sehun.

“Yeah, it’s over yesterday. Why?” he hesitately answers, as Oh Sehun can smell something fishy from his hyung.

“Okay, that’s great. Can you come over? I promised Y/N to install her new shoe rack

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter