Prologue

This Little Thing Called Love ∞
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was a warm afternoon, along the side of a particular street. The day wasn't busy, no, not at all. Occasionally, humble cars and motorbikes, would pass through it. Yes, this very street. Just like any other. Though, usually, anything with motors didn't go through here. Not very often.

Conversations could be heard, as a group of boys crossed the road without a care in the world. No, nothing was going to get them. They were young. Young and seemingly invincible. Nothing bad was going to happen. Not to them. Not to anyone they know.

Among the noisy group of boys, one stood out. A simple looking boy in a school uniform, just like the boy beside him, behind him, and the one clinging onto his arm. No, it wasn't his looks that got people's attention. He stood out because he was the quiet one. The one that barely talks.

 

They raced each other into the coffee shop, but for different reasons. While his friends fought over who gets to order what, he ran to the window that gave him a clear view of the street.

His heart beat quicker than normal, as he sat down. A satisfied smile crept onto his face, as he gazed outside, laying his chin on the table.

 

A tall boy could be seen peddling his bike on the side of the street. He started slowing down when a bunch of girls began crossing. They waved at him a little too sweetly, making the boy by the window scowl

Please log in to read the full chapter