The New Student

Who is she?

     On my way to my first day of school... I'm so nervous. What if, everyone thinks Im weird. What if, everyone is smarter than me. What if, everyone is prettier than me, but most of all WHAT IF IM THE ONLY GIRL... WHO LIKES GIRLS. I need to stop over-thinking everything and just get to class before the bel- anddd thats the bell, late on my first day great.

     "You must be Kim Seolhyun?" my teacher said as I walked into class 2 minutes late. As I turn to face the class, everyone looked in awe at me, like I was a fresh piece of meat. Out of all the boys with their jaws hitting the floor and the girls who gossiped with one another, one face stood out.. She was wearing a short tied flannel and black shorts, Her hair was short and blonde, and her brown wide eyes were beautiful.

     I took a seat 2 chairs back from the blonde goddess and sat right behind a smaller short haired girl. I could hear the two girls that sat next to her talk about me before the teacher could scold them, " Mina And Chanmi please stop talking, Im trying to do attendance!"

--

     Who was this new girl... How come I cant take my eyes off her, from when she walked in I felt different, and then that lil er decided to smile and thats when I could feel my "cold heart" have a heart attack. Her skin looked so smooth and her curves- HYEJEONG SNAP OUT OF IT, I never looked at girl that way and i don't know why I'm doing it now. As she walked past me to get to her seat, which was right behind Jimin, I could smell her perfume and thats all I could smell for the rest of the day. Kim Seolhyun.. Im not sure who you are but I cant take my eyes off you and have a feeling this wont be the last time..

/////

(Authors Note)

Sorry this is a short chapter, but this is my first attempt at a full AU. So please don't stress over any spelling or grammar errors I might have. But please feel free to GIVE FEEDBACK/SUBSCRIBE/UPVOTE. Thank you for reading!!