I see me

I See You

New day.

New faces.

New place.

New...smell.

 

Sehun furrowed his brows together, looking at the mass of people around him as he stared at each of them, analyzing on whether they're safe enough to approach.

Which just made people scared to approach him instead. 

Being the new kid on a place never worked out for him since he grew up in the same place all his life. Entering kindergarden, he prefers to play by himself (minus his best friend Kim Jongin who kept on bugging him to play with the kid with runny nose). Even in high school, he went with the same group of friends since he was little. (read Kim Jongin)

Coming to Seoul, he was finally accepted to the university of his choice, he was blessed with a full scholarship program due to his talent in dance, and words couldn't describe his feelings at the moment although his expressions remains unchanged no matter what the situation is.

Checking back to his letter, he should start searching for the office for registration since the student tour should begin soon.

Looking up ahead of him, he started to make his steps forward.

And he heard someone calling out for new students.

 

Sehun stopped in his pace as he sees the person with the voice.

 

Small figure.

Soft black hair.

Dazzling smile.

Pretty fingers.

Fair skin.

Dark brown eyes.

Beautiful.

 

In his eyes.

Sehun sees them in the library, taking subtle glances over 7 tables away behind a book that barely covers their existence from the other.

The guy giggling lightly with that smile as he caught Sehun staring, turning into a blushing mess and fell off his seat, making a ruckus on himself.

Groaning in pain, Sehun looks up to see a beautiful hand from that same beautiful boy.

"Hi. I see you needed help?"

Sehun finds himself sputtering over his own words.

 

Sehun sees them having going out for dinner at an expensive restaurant.

Luckily, there weren't many people around.

"You didn't have to, Sehun."

He simply smiled, enjoying their fair time of fun, talking about anything, everything.

They found out each other's likes and dislikes.

They found out they fit each other.

And so are their hands.

It fits.

Perfectly.

 

Sehun sees them holding hands, smiling towards each other. 

As they walk together towards Han River, enjoying the warm breeze of May.

Hand in hand, with no words said.

The sounds of small children around the place with people are enough to make them feel content.

Seeing the numbers of cyclist ahead of them, he reluctantly let go of the boy's hand, opting to wrap an arm around his shoulder.

The boy leaned into the half embrace, placing a light peck onto Sehun's jaw.

He finds his cheeks tinted with a tinge of pink with the boy next to him letting a soft giggle.

 

Sehun sees them stuck under the roof of the bus stop, shivering lightly due to the coldness.

Just on their way home, the sky suddenly turned dark, forcing them to find safety under the place.

Although, the pitter patter of the rain doesn't manage to calm their racing hearts.

Slowly, Sehun moves to hold the boy's hand, making the boy look up.

And at that moment, he leaned down, and shared their first kiss.

 

Sehun sees them at his birthday, family and close friends singing Happy Birthday song; his friends singing obnoxiously just to make him laugh.

He sees the boy holding a chocolate cake with a 23 candle already lighted on top of it.

After he blows the candle, he takes out a small velvet box, kneeling onto one knee.

He look up and see the boy with the cake starting to tear up with a wide smile.

"I have my past, i don't know about the future, but for now will you be my present?"

The beautiful boy nodded, and his answer was welcomed with screams and hoots from the people present.

 

Sehun sees them in a house with a considerably large lawn.

Just sitting together with a cup of tea in their hands, the other hand holding onto each other's hand.

 

 

 

A clap in front of his face pulled him back from his face only to be met with a pair of dazzling eyes.

The beautiful boy's eyes.

"Uh.. Are you new here? The new kids are about to be given a tour soon, you better get your registration done soon. Name?" he says with a smile smile, in his hand a clipboard with scribbly writing which you can barely make out their names and a black pen on the other.

Without thinking further,Sehun muttered. "Oh."

"Oh?" 

"No- Oh Sehun."

"Oh. Sehun."

The boy smiled.

"I'm Byun Baekhyun, i welcome you to our hopes and dreams." 

With that same smile, he turned around towards a group of kids, asking for their names.

 

 

 

Sehun sees himself standing alone.

In the mass of people.

But a smile dances on his lips.

He knows, he had just paid himself with a start.

 

"Baekhyun."