Phone

Phone

"Dai-chan ~" Call Takaki quietly to Daiki who was lying beside him, busy playing with hi cell phone.

"Hm?" He answered simply, without turning a bit to Takaki.



Takaki rolled closer to Daiki until their distance is not up to 10cm. "Ne, Dai-chan .. you promise me want to cook a curry for me right?" asked Takaki as well to attract Daiki's attention to him. 

Daiki finally turned around, facing Takaki's face that looks handsome as usual "Yuyan, this is not the dinner time yet."

"Iya iya, Dai-chan I want curry now ~" says Takaki began to whimper. 

"Then cook your own." Daiki said dryly responded to Takaki's whining, while he continued to pay 
attention to his cell phone. 

 "No, I want you to cook. I want to see you wear that pink apron and you'll look very ......." 

Daiki givea-death-glare to Takaki, because he knew what He was going to say next. 

"Cute" Takaki finally managed to finish that sentence, but a second latera-hard-enough-kick hit his stomach. 

Daiki never want to be called 'cute' he hates that word be predicated to him, well although very difficult to avoid that word with his big round eyes and very chubby cheeks and also his height is not-so-tall (Dai-chan Will kill me if i say 'short' # slapped) for men aged 20 years old. 

"Ittai, you are very rude." Takaki pouted while holding his stomach, but it seems Daiki does not care what Takaki said anymore, because what he could only heard is Takaki murmured something that he believe was a complaints. But soon Daiki feel someone breathing near his neck, then he turned his back on Takaki immediately. 

"Oi, Dai-chan why are you avoiding?" Takaki asked by curious and kept moving closer to Daiki, trying to look at his face. However Daiki has always managed to escape from Takaki who already started to pull his shoulders. 

"Dai-chan, you're hiding something?" Takaki asked again, more and more suspicious with Daiki trying to avoid him, or rather trying to block Takaki to see his cell phone. 

"No." Reply Daiki with still backing Takaki, and holding his cell phone in front of his chest. 

"Lie." Said Takaki and then he pulled Daiki's shoulder, making him lying on the bed and held his shoulders with both hands. Pinned him down. 

Now their faces facing each other, Daiki blushed to see Takaki topped him and stared at him. Then Takaki looked away, looking for objects that Daiki had been held. 

"What did you read here?" He asked, then took it out from Daiki's hands.  
Daiki looked depressed and mumbled something. 

Takaki pay attention to Daiki's phone screen that displays rows of sentences, he read it. 
"Yuya smirked at the innocent sound of his question and the lack of innocence was capable of Daiki. Getting up from his seat, Yuya sat on the desk right behind him. Leaning down, Daiki's eyes remained curious and lips pursed and Yuya could not resist anymore ......................." 

A few seconds after Takaki read what is listed on the phone screen, his face as red as Daiki.

Takaki turned to Daiki who hides his face as much as possible with his hand.
"Dai-chan ... you're reading this .....?" Asked Takaki with flushed face and confused eyes. 

"You read what I read right? Do you really need to asked me again?!" Daiki replied with a high tone, trying to hide his embarrassment. 

Takaki returned to their previous position where Daiki 'locked down' by him. Takaki his face on Daiki's face, let their nose touching each other. 

"Ne, Dai-chan ... you don't need to read that fanfic again. Whenever you want, I can do it ..... to you." Takaki said, and nothing heard again when the two lips met for a kiss.

-owari-