SME and Starship Entertainment reveals a Crystal Member (My Character! ~^-^~)

Crystals [New Girlgroup!] Apply Closed!

Shinee's Maknae Taemin introduces his bestfriend who is a member of Crystals.

 

 

 

 

 

 

SNSD talking about The Boys and giving message to the member of Crystals who is revealed today. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Boyfriend introducing their new Starship Family Members Crystals and the First revealed member.

 

 

 

 

 


Introducing.... Crystals First Revealed Member...

 

Kim Ri Ae

[Official Solo Debut Photos]

 

Kim Ri Ae in Crystals Debut Press Conference

 

 

 

 

Ri Ae's Member Introduction Videos and Official Crystals Member Photoshoot

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kim Ri Ae's Pre-debut and Debut Videos

 

01. In SM Town Seoul Dance Battle with Crystals, Shinee's Taemin and Minho, Super Junior's Eunhyuk, Donghae and Shindong and F(x)'s Victoria.

 

 

 

 

 

02. Ri Ae Guest Appearance - Dance Solo in Snsd's Concert.

 

 

 

 

 

03. Ri Ae Guest Appearance - Dance Solo in Shinee's Concert

 

 

 

 

 

04. Ri Ae dancing Michael Jackson songs + Jokwon's Bbiribbabba Dance in Star Couple.

 

 

 

 

 

05. Ri Ae Predebut Rap Song w/ Block B Zico.

 

 

 

 

 

06. Ri Ae Rap Performance with Super Junior Oppas.

 

 

 

 

07. Ri Ae as f(x) Amber's substitute in Snsd Yuri's Solo 1, 2 Step Live in Taipei

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Full Name: Kim Ri Ae

Nicknames: Ria, Rin, Diamond Eye Smile, Angel, Ae-gi

Age: 15

Birth Date: April 17, 1996

Birth Place: Seoul, Korea

Ethnicity: Full Korean

Languages Spoken: English (fluent), Korean (fluent), Japanese (fluent)

---------------------------------------------------

Personality:  Girly appearance  but Boyish Cool Attitude. That's how people close to Ri Ae says whenever thay are asked about Ri Ae. True, she has a girl face but she truly gives out a Cool, Swag and Boyish attitude. She loves music as much as she loves Dancing, Rapping and Singing. She said that if there was no music, she would have died. That's how important Music is for her. Ri Ae always has these Cool and Swag head, body and hand gestures that she automatically does everyday especially if she has her earphones  on her ear .She will dance automatically everytime she listens to music by her Mp3 Player or Everytime her favorite music is played. She likes playing around and hanging out with Boyfriend members. She's closest to Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo. Donghyun is thankful because he knows that Kwangmin, Youngmin and Minwoo will take care of his baby well. Ri Ae would give hi-fives every now and then to Minwoo and Youngmin. Youngmin likes teasing Ri Ae and she would chase Youngmin around and hit him playfully when she has caught Youngmin. Ri Ae is trully playful. When she's practicing, she enjoys performing with a blend of seriousness. Random dances during instrumental parts would come out from her.Ri Ae has many big brothers and sisters around.  She would give a killer Icy Stare or Death Glare to any one who hurts her family, friends or herself. She is a very peaceful girl too. She would go to rooftops or near rivers to practice or just stand there to feel the wind. She really loves to memorize all of the Pokemon and their powers. Youngmin, Kwangmin and Ri Ae would play a game which is called "Name all the pokemons" game. And the three of them would end up saying jibberish names cause there is not enough time on the timer.Ri Ae loves Pikachu a lot and its her favorite from childhood to now that she's grown -up. She was named the "Diamond Eye Smile" because her eye smiles are beautiful and her eyes as well. 

 

Family History/Background: Their father is a businessman, although busy, he makes time for his kids and make them happy, if all in the family are sad, he'll make them laugh until they touch their stomachs. Their Mother owns a small cafe that now is swarmed by fans. Ri Ae teaches their Mom how to make waffles, pancakes and more. They are a happy family now but before their Mom and Dad almost broke up. Donghyun  is a VERY OVERPROTECTIVE big brother to Ri Ae. He would just glare at all the boys who's looking at Ri Ae like they like her and Ri Ae is laughing while watching her big brother shoo all the boys from her. Well... Except Boyfriend members. They are actually cousins with Infinite's L and Shinee's Key.

 

Family members: 

Father: Kim Dongshik | 49 | Businessman - A very caring and funny Dad to his children. He always make sure that everybody in the house is happy. If not, he'll make them all laugh until they all touch their stomach and laugh continously.He is very close to his children except the fact that he is always busy and is a businessman who always has meetings here and there. He still is very strict sometimes especially about his baby daughter. I guess you can say that Donghyun got being Overprotective from their Dad.

Mother: Kim Sung Ri | 45 | Cafe Owner - A very sweet and caring mother. She would cook for them everyday. Whenever her two kids visit their cafe, Fans would swarm the two siblings. She doesn't actually know how to make extravagant and luxurious Coffee. RiAe who was addicted to Cookies, Cake, Waffles and even Coffee taught some to her Mom.

Big Brother: Kim Donghyun | 21 | Idol - A very OVERPROTECTIVE BIG BROTHER to Ri Ae. He would glare at the boys or idols who looks at Ri Ae like they like Ri Ae. Ri Ae would just laugh seeing her big brother shooo away the boys from her. Donghyun only trust Hyunseong, Jeongmin, Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo. Donghyun would make Ri Ae and s laugh everytime. It's because he is really humorous.

 

Likes: Cherries, Raspberries, Cherry Blossoms. Waffles, Coffee, Fruits,Fingerless Gloves, Hats, Fashion, Rooftop, River, Nail designs.
 

Dislikes: Heat, Blood, Diseases, Bugs and Insects, Injuries, Wild Animals, Bullies, Bad People, Too much Aegyo.
 

Habits: Eye Smiling, Cool Head, Body and Hand Gestures, Winking, Dancing automatically whenever she hears her favorite songs, Biting pens, Sticking tongue out, Jumping around, Imitating idols, Hi-fiving or low fiving Minwoo and Youngmin.
 

Hobbies: Playing Piano and Violin, Playing  " Name all the Pokemon" with Youngmin and Kwangmin,  Listening to Music by her Mp3 Player, Imitating Idols, Trying Helium gas, Practicing Scorpion Dance of Infinite, Dongdaemun shopping, Shopping!

---------------------------------------------------

Stage Name: Ri-A read as Ree-yah

Persona: "The Swag Crystal" and "Diamond Eye Smile".

Position: Main Rapper, Main Dancer and Lead Vocal

Trainee Years: 3 years

Trainee Experience: She was in the drama sitcom "All My Love" with Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo, Had Cfs of Nana's B and Sony Cybershot, Was invited in many fashion shows, Had a guest appearance in Star King and she performed Infinite's Paradise and f(x)'s Pinocchio, Model in CF Auctions. The cameo girl in Boyfriend's Don't Touch My girl and Boyfriend Mv. Cameo in Infinite's Paradise Mv.

Trainee Story:   It was a funny story. When Ri Ae was 12 years old, she would come at the park with her bestfriends and classmates Minwoo, Youngmin and with Kwangmin too. They would dance there and practice. Donghyun followed them after his class. They saw two guys smiling at them and they misunderstanded the two guys. They all screamed and ran towards their school. Then Donghyun turned around at the two guys and said,"Please don't kidnapp us!". and the two guys laughed so hard. They said they're amazed by the kids and asked if they would like to be trained. Since Youngmin, Kwangmin, Donghyun and Minwoo were already taken by Starship Entertainment, they got Ri Ae and headed the children with Donghyun to  Stardome Entertainment Company and Donghyun called their parents to come. Ri Ae was trained in and she tried her best to improve and improve. She had fun performing at the dance practice room. She was the girl in Boyfriend's Don't Touch my Girl and Boyfriend Mv. She also had pre-debut cfs of Nana's B and Sony Cybershot.

----------------------------------------

 

 

Partner/Bias: Kwangmin-ah

Relationship Status: have met

How did you meet?: At Ri Ae's Korean school, when they were 10-years old, Ri Ae came back to Korea and registered again in the school. She was classmates with Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo. 

Bestfriends: Minwoo, Kwangmin ,Youngmin, f(x)'s Sulli and Krystal, Shinee's Taemin.

Friends: Sistar, Infinite, A pink, Snsd, Super junior, Teen top etc.