Just Right

remember to love me right // baekji oneshots ft. exopink

"Yah be honest with me baby, I look ugly right?" Eunji sighed defeatedly, pouting as she added on another layer of make-up on her face.
Like most girls of her age, Jung Eunji is very much aware that beauty is very important to a woman and she wants to make sure that she's the prettiest.

"What do you mean? You're the prettiest even without make-up!" Baekhyun chuckled as he wondered around her bedroom. They had an important party to go to tonight. It was their friends' Jongdae and Bomi's engagement.

"Of course you're gonna say that! You're my boyfriend!" Eunji whined as she placed the lipstick back on the table, checking herself on the mirror one more time. Good thing Baekhyun came to her house earky, or they might've been late for the party.

"Hey baby, listen to me ok? I don't care what others think of you. You're really pretty and I mean it! Now let's get going or Bomi will kick our ." Baekhyun laughed softly as he placed a gentle kiss on her girlfriend's cheeks, finally convincing her that she's the prettiest.

"Aigoo, what did I do to deserve you in my life." Eunji blushed crimson red from the sudden cheesiness of her boyfriend. But then again, he has always been like that ever since they got together. In fact, the first thing that Baekhyun said to her when they first met was......

"Can I be in your class? 'Cause I want to see you everyday."

See? That line was enough to melt the once cold Jung Eunji to pieces. And everyday, people around the school would thank him for changing the once ice princess' cold heart. Well that was way back then because Baekhyun is also secretly planning to propose to her. Then she might understand why Baekhyun has stacks of piggybank in his bedroom. It's to save money for their marriage.

"Nothing, all you had to was say 'yes' to me right? I promised you that I would make you happy." Baekhyun smiled as he remembered their past five years together and it's still going strong.

"And you've always made me happy since then, let's go? I wouldn't wanna waste this beautiful dress tonight!" Eunji looked at the mirror one more time as she laced her fingers with Baekhyun's.

"What's the use if you're going to have to take them off anyways..." Baekhyun muttered loudly as if it was a normal thing to say and he received a smack on the head from Eunji.

"Byuntae!" Eunji scoffed and stucked her tongue out playfully at her boyfriend, pulling him out of the bedroom while Baekhyun still has his hands on his head becaus of the hit earlier.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"First of all, me and Bomi just wants to thank you guys for coming tonight despite your busy schedules. But don't worry because after we get married, we won't be bothering you guys anymore." Jongdae playful as always, still had time to make jokes as he made a toast to get the night started already (also because Joonmyeon can't wait to drink the expensive wines anymore). "So, cheers for a successful married life!" Jongdae and Bomi raised their glasses along with the guests as they applauded. The night has officially started.

"Who knew that you guys would end up together? I always thought that Jongdae was going to marry some blonde chick from America not a local one." Baekhyun teased and he received a kick under the table from Bomi.

", yah it hurts! Dino! Tell your wife to stop being abusive. If she's just not a girl....." Baekhyun left the tone hanging. He missed teasing Eunji's best friend from high school as she would always get fired up. Especially if the one that's teasing her is a dorky guy named Byun Baekhyun.

"What will you do huh? I'm just warning you Baek, I'm a black belter!" Bomi stood up from her seat and cracked her knuckles, Jongdae whispered some words to her to calm er down.

"Hey baby stop teasing her already ok? This is supposed to be a fun night?" Eunji tried to lighten up the moond and glared at her boyfriend beside her.

"But seriously Bomi, I congratulate you on your marriage. Even though you may not be a blonde American girl......" He started again and Eunji seriously wants to punch her boyfriend in the face, "...... atleast you're a blond Korean girl right? And I can't tell you how lucky you are to have this dino on your side. He might look playful and dorky as me. I know that deep inside, he's a good guy who will be by your side forever." All of them can't help but be touched by Baekhyun's word and Bomi even teared up a little. She's so lucky to have friends like him.

"Aww, this is why I love you guys so much!" Bomi stood up from her seat," Let's all have a group hug!" Then the rest of them stood up and hugged each other.

"Ok! Are you all having a fun time out there! The DJ said from his booth and the crowd responded with a wild roar.

"Well all the couples please stand up, because this is gonna be a slow dance!" And with that, Baekhyun quickly dragged Eunji in the middle of the dance floor.

"May I have this dance with you, my princess?" Baekhyun winked causing the girl's heart to flutter and the once dormant butterflies in her stomach to come alive again. Good thing it's quite dark or her boyfriend might've seen her blush.

"Cheesy." Se said as Baekhyun placed his hands on her waist and Eunji wrapped her arms around his neck.

"But you love this cheesy guy. Baekhyun boasted as he swayed their bodies, following the beat of the song.

"A lot." Eunji smiled widely as she buried her face deep onto her boyfriend's neck. They stayed like that for a few more minutes until Baekhyun decided to start another conversation.

"Baby?" Baekhyun started and Eunji grinned. Oh how much she loved getting called baby by him.

"What would you do if I propose to you?" Baekhyun asked and Eunji can feel that he's serious this time. She thought about it for a few seconds.

"Then I would squeal like a little girl and say 'yes'." Eunji looked straight into her boyfriend's orbs lovingly as if it was the most precious thing in the world.

"Ok, then what if we had babies then would it be alright with you?" Baekhyun asked another question and Eunji didn't say anything and just nodded her head.

"What if I say that I want one very much." Eunji replied, much to his surprise with a hint of a playful tone in her voice. Then, she suddenly leaned her face closer to his ears.

"I want you, bacon." Eunji said, teasing him by nibbling on his earlobe as her every word sent shivers down his spine. He gulped his throat.

"W-What do you mean baby?" Baekhyun was very flustered, there was a lot of people around them and they might see what she's doing.

"You said you wanted kids right? Then let's make them." She said as she moved down to his neck, his sensitive spot. She smirked as she placed a few kisses ere and there that made Baekhyun "hard" down there and his breathing unsteady. Finally, he was able to gain consciousness and pull Eunji out.

"And you say that you're ugly baby? Damn, you're so irresistable! You're just right" Baekhyun smirked and placed a kiss on her lips.

"Sure baby, but be prepared....."

Oh god.

There was no escaping from Jung Eunji tonight.


Author's Note:

August 7, 2015

As you can see, this oneshot is based on GOT7's song "Just Right" which sends out a message to every girl out there that they don't need to change anything about themselves and that they look pretty in their own ways. I think this is a very inspirational song since there are a lot of people getting plastic surgery in Asia, mostly in Korea and I think this will help tell them that they look "just right"! And I thought that this would fit Baekhyun and Eunji's character because first, they're similar in so many ways and I thought that it would just be cute because I can see Eunji being insecure about herself in real life and Baek will always be there to reassure her that she's just right. Well, that's just my thinking and I hope you guys liked this oneshot, have a good day!