chapter 5: w000oow so sweet!!!

ANGELS CRY ...

(valentines day!!)

 

hey my dear Youngmin and to you Kwangmin and class happy hearts day!!!Tae-yeon shaped her hands a heart shape

 

happy hearts day too MS.PRESIDENT!! all said and smile ..(Youngmin secretly shape his hands a heart shape and tae-yeon saw it and smile..)

 

but the sad moment is Kwangmin sit beside Sunny and put his hands around her and Tae-yeon just stare at them..

 

Ms. president kim don't worry i know you've already moved on .. don't wory let's just enjoy this day!! Kim tae -yeon pull youngmin and eat together..(while walking)

 

ahhhmm.. KIM ? i prepare something for you...when the class dismissed we will go to our house coz i want you to see what i prepared..

 

(Kim go to youngmin's house and kwnagmin is at the door feels like he is waiting for someone)

 

kwangmin? where's youngmin? Kim ask Kwngmin nervously

Youngmin is inside the house just enter the hallway then follow the arrows to take you to the main place.. Enjoy.. Kwangmin go outside to go for a walk..

 

(Kim enter the hallway and she follow the arrows and she go upstairs then she was so shocked of what she see.. Hallway with flowers, a table in the center then a guy with a boquet of flowers is waiting at the end)

 

Youngmin? is this for me? Kim is walking toward Youngmin

 

Yes this is for you . do you like it? Youngmin gave the boquet to Kim.

 

It's so nice .. romantic.. i didn'd expect this.. thank you..

 

 Ms. Kim Tae-Yeon i want to tell you that i..i...i... 

 

Hey guys are you having fun there? Kwangmin enter the room without permission so youngmin get mad..

 

Hey Kwangmin why you enter this room you didn't know we are dating? Youngmin rolled his eyes.

oh sorry i didn't mean to interupt both of you .. sorry i will go now.. Kwangmin exit the room .

 BTW Youngmin what do you want to say? I.. what? Kim wait Youngmin's answer patiently

 

oh that i.... like this moment so sweet.. Youngmin was so disappointed about Kwangmin. Youngmin can't tell Kim about his feelings for Kim because he is already mental black.

 

 

-------------------------------------------->next chapter :) my copy was lost.. goshh