he.

under the rain.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first time he truly noticed her was at the university's anniversary concert. His acrobatic club was up next, so he got the chance to watch the currently performing group up close. It was a vocal group, he was pretty sure. Actually, he wasn't a hundred percent sure. It was a pretty fuzzy memory for him.

 

His memory was preoccupied of her that he couldn't think of the other details..

 

Usually, he wouldn't even be bothered. It was raining that day. The rain was not hard, but it was enough to get the performing girls drenched. There was a part of the stage that was covered from the rain, but the girls stepped out of it themselves so they could reach the audience better.

 

He was nervous. It wasn't the first time for him to perform in front of people but it was his first time performing in front of such a huge amount of audience. He tried to calm his heart by watching the performing group, but the result was not as he expected.

 

The vocal group on stage had about five people. They were all standing on different parts of the big stage. They were all girls, but his sight caught on just one. She was standing on the right wing, where he could easily watch at from backstage.

 

The girl had her long hair in ponytails. Under the rain, her body was drenched with water from head to toe. Even though usually performers would hate looking like that, her face was smiling.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter