Roommates

Roommates

The actual plan begins when we take a selca.

She has a phone, plus we were having the time of our lives— what could be the possibility of this not happening?

Irene tilts her head to relax it over my right shoulder and it doesn’t helps as my chest rattles and my hand shakes while I lift the phone.

I force the best smile I could offer while she makes it hard to breathe, and conclusively snaps a photo of us— our newest selca after a long, long time.

Our hands slip and find each other and then we continue trekking onwards the stage, acting like doofuses once we join our fellow members.

Seulgi hits Irene’s chin with her shoulder.

I have to laugh about that— it was hilarious to see.

Seulgi apologizes over the laughing Irene and afterwards, Irene invites my hand again to entwine with hers.

I want everything to last because it’s all too good. And so unconsciously I lean and whisper to Irene: “Can we… can we share a room together tonight?”

She does not take it any other way as odd or strange, and I’m very grateful when she nods and smiles at my direction.

We return back to the center stage, only to pause and pose when Kyungsoo sunbaenim raises his camera. I subconsciously magnetize my body to Irene and strike a smile to the flash.

We giggle and leap as we prod on.

You wouldn’t believe this is just the start of this wonderful day.

 

Hotel room.

I’m ecstatic to the bones even it’s a fact it’s just a temporary stay. Our happiness is endless as Irene and I prepare for a nice sleep. We were currently in the bathroom and Irene fishes her phone out again.

I don’t know what she was planning but she grins up to me and tells me that we should broadcast to the fans how we’re becoming roommates for the first time.

I inexplicably nod. I bear the same craves anyway.

Irene opens her camera and mumbles in surprise when she finds out we weren’t just simply taking images but a video. I admired her adorable cute mistake and we laugh altogether. Then we just shrugged the idea and showcased our wild side without caring for our image.

Irene derps with me, and I’m so thankful and glad for her praiseworthy existence.

We still laugh about her misdeed after the video stops rolling.

Irene adds a description and lastly posts it to our official Instagram page.

We didn’t get the chance to read the comments. We were drained to our last drop and needed some sleep.

 

What happens next? It’s up to you to predict.