Remember

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

--

Yoon Bomi is not fond of changing seats every day. She sits on the same chair every day in every class. She hated it if someone chose to sit on her chairs except if it’s a senior or someone from the other class but if it’s her classmate, she won’t allow it. Everyone knew that the school’s taekwondo representative should only be sitting on those specific chairs or else, it is the start of a new world war.

“Bomi-ah, have you finished your math assignment?” Bomi’s best friend, Eunji asked. The two of them were on their way to their next class. Bomi got her notebook from her bag and gave it to Eunji. Bomi’s not only good at sports but also in academics.

“You need it right?” Bomi chuckled and gave it to Eunji. Eunji smiled victoriously and ran to her seat to copy Bomi’s answers.

Bomi followed suit and went to her usual seat, her permanent seat to be exact. She sat comfortably and noticed the writings on her desk. She clenched her fist, annoyed of the vandal on her desk.

I miss you, Bomi.

Her eyes widened in shock as she read the words on her desk that somewhat gave her a weird feeling. Okay, she’s assuming that it’s intended for her but who knows. She grabbed her pen from her bag and decided to reply to the vandal.

Who are you?

She wrote just before their professor entered their room. Bomi noticed a familiar figure outside their classroom.

“Luhan,” She whispered and decided to focus on the topic. After a few moments, Bomi decided to glance outside their classroom and saw nothing. Bomi bit the insides of her cheek as she tried to suppress her tears.

Bomi’s math class ended with another assignment. She left as soon as the professor left the room, without even saying a word to her best friend. She wanted to look for that certain guy whom she saw earlier. She doesn’t want to admit it but, she misses him. Bomi sprinted towards the soccer field and her instincts did not fail her, he was there, beads of sweat trickled down his face. She just stared at him from afar while struggling to hold her hardbound chemistry and literature books.

“Bomi-ah,” Eunji shouted her name, she turned around and went towards her friend while stealing a final glance at the soccer player.

Luhan was busy playing with s when he heard a familiar name. He turned around to see his ex-girlfriend glancing at him, slowly a smile crept up his lips. He stopped playing and went to the locker room to wash and change his clothes. He still has his last class, mathematics.

He found himself sitting on the same spot he sat on the other day, Yoon Bomi’s desk. His eyes travelled to the vandals on the desk and smiled as he wrote his reply.

I’d like you to find it out yourself.

It was only a few days ago when Luhan noticed Bomi’s permanent seat. It wasn’t that he’s not observant though but it’s been four months since they broke up and since he left for China for an exchange program. It wasn’t that he broke up with her because he chose to do it because her family asked him to. They wanted her to focus on her career and he respect

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter