Finish?

Blue Moon

Yijeong wasn’t sure if he was supposed to feel it or if he was supposed to ignore it. More importantly, he wasn’t sure if he was supposed to do something about it, but seeing as Kyungil was now approaching him he decided he should. 

 

“Hyung?”

 

“Yes?” Kyungil asked while he stopped just in front of Yijeong. 

 

Yijeong swallowed his original words and spoke others, “We should go back to practice.”

 

As he said that, he felt the other follow after him. Good so far.

 

“Oh. You guys chose to not ditch practice this time.” Sihyoung scoffed.

 

“Once! Once. It happened once!” Yijeong replied rather cutely to Sihyoung.  


“and why was that again?” 

 

Kyungil let out a sight and walked over to the laptop to play the music. “Yijeong wanted ice-cream.” 

 

“Ok, get into your positions guys.” Dokyun said as the others walked over to the middle of the room.

 

Looking into their reflections of the mirror, Jaeho looked over at Yijeong who was still tying his shoelaces. “Come on” 

 

Yijeong finished with a nod of the head and walked to his position.

 

As the music was thumping through the floors and walls, Yijeong was getting nervous for the next move. 

 

Just as he thought it it happened. Kyungil pulled his hair back and gazed at him with his eyes filled with whatever kind of desire it was. 

 

Breathe, breathe.

 

-

It’s just fan service, of course.’ Yijeong would think to himself.

-

 

“You’re really handsome.” 

 

Yijeong didn’t mean for it to slip off his tongue, but once it did, he couldn’t place it back.

 

“and you’re really cute.” Kyungil replied with that smirk Yijeong would die under.

 

With a full blushing Yijeong, power walking to his room with his head down so the others wouldn’t see him blushing like a tomato. 

Today was a good day. Kyungil would think as Jaeho and Sihyoung would share knowing looks.

-

 

“You’ve got to lighten up. Show him all you’ve got.” Jaeho once said to him, without even knowing the situation.

 

Well, that’s what Yijeong thought.

-

 

The next day it was others. “Just go for it.” or a “You should at least try.” here and there as Yijeong made his way into the corridor filled with their advertisements.

 

Yijeong spotted Sihyoung down the corridor and waved to him. 

“Ah, Yijeong-ah.” Sihyoung muttered out as he made his way over to Yijeong. 

 

“Hyung, what are-” he asked and was surprised when Sihyoung quickly waved him off and replied “I’ve got to go, it’ll be just you and Kyungil later, sorry.”

 

With eyes widened in disbelief, Yijeong made his way to the dorms. 

 

Of course Yijeong has been left alone with Kyungil before, many times as a matter of fact. But this is different. Yijeong feels different around Kyungil now.

-

 

“I’m going to go get more food, don’t miss me too much.” Dokyun said as he closed the door.

 

Jaeho tried to hold the scoff in as Dokyun left, “Wait, I’m coming with you.”

 

and so the door closed.

 

While Yijeong was sitting on the couch still feeling very awkward about whatever is going on in his head. “Are you sure you’re fine?” Kyungil asks again and again.

 

“I think I am..” Yijeong sighed and turned over to face Kyungil. 

 

“I don’t know?” He sighed and looked at his feet. Gasping when Kyungil lifts him and places him on his lap.

 

“Did I do something? You looked like you were going to tell me something else earlier, before you stopped yourself.” 

 

“ah, that, it was nothing.” Yijeong smiled awkwardly.

 

Kyungil hummed to himself, “You’re doing it again.”

 

“What?” Yijeong asked, surprised that Kyungil was looking at him more contentedly.

 

“Not telling me the full story.”

 

“It’s really nothing, hyung.” Yijeong shifted his gaze to Kyungil’s hair.

 

“What’s so interesting about my hair?” Kyungil laughed and stared down at Yijeong.

 

“I know nothings interesting about my hair, but this however, is interesting..” Kyungil leaned forward to get a better look at Yijeong’s eyes.

 

“My eyes?” 

 

“Shh.”

 

With Kyungil looking at him with so much attention-

 

“Yijeong, I-You’ve been ignoring me for the past week and I just wanted to say that I find that very unfair and since I like you, I’ll let you off this once.”

 

“Huh?” Yijeong looked around the room for desperate help.

 

“Honestly, I think it would be nice if you were honest with me as well.” Kyungil continued,

“You kissed my poster but you didn’t kiss me? Should I feel bad-” Kyungil stopped speaking when he felt a pair of lips on his cheek.