VI - Dinosaurs' Extinction

Secret Diamond Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

VI - Dinosaur Extinction

The ground was shaking. The teleporter-jet popped out of the blue. "To the Dae-jet!" Daehyun yelled. I barely hopped in the Dae-jet (what d'you m-call it) and suddenly a frickin hundred foot meteor came plunging to the ground. Daehyun got into the cockpit and flew it to safety. I hung tightly to the mentally ill Greek God, whilst he flew this weird plane. "Uhh... oopsies" Daehyun sheepishly said, rubbing the back of his neck. I was frightened and angry. "WHAT, 'OOPSIES'?! JUNG DAEHYUN, BETTER GET TALKING!" "Uh... I forgot JB in the dino era" I was filled with rage. "FIRST you hurt Pajamae, now you KILL JB?!" "Oh, JB won't die. He's immortal, he lives in the past. He might just feel a little pain and a few broken bones from the meteor impact." He smugly replied. I had enough of this. I wanted to call Zelo to end this 'relationship'. 

I dialed his number. Line's busy. Dammit. Another bloody era with this bloody psychopath. 

An hour later, from a safe distance I could see the impact of the explosion. It wasn't any ordinary meteor. ing dinosaurs were flying here and there, a few hitting our DaeJet, but it didn't harm it (phew!). Pieces of the meteor flew, a bright light coming from the fire. Technically it was a tragic scene, but to me, it was just magical. All the dazzling light coming from the fire circled the tele-jet (teleporter jet), the pieces of the meteor flung in the sky, along with the flames. There was a lot of smoke, and dinos were also flung. They were dying. I couldn't help but laugh. If I weren't in a super-safe jet, I would be horrified by the scene.

I spotted a couple of dinos ing. Dirty thoughts flashed my mind whilst watching them. I was in the midst of w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter