you're stupid

stupid

"You know, the view is amazing up here," Ahyoung says with a teasing grin.

She stays silent for a moment before jumping down the chain link fence, shoes perfectly landing on the concrete ground. She turns around and raises an eyebrow at the boy on the other side of the fencing. He mirrors her gesture and crosses his arms.

"This is stupid. It even says in this sign that nobody's allowed to cross this fence! Are you stupid? You're stupid. Definitely stupid. We should go back, you know, because this is incredibly stupid," Jonghyun babbles, hands moving and pointing and flailing around.

"You could have said no, so who's stupider between the two of us?" Ahyoung asks, amusement in her gaze. 

"Stupider isn't even a word, you idiot," He sighs, stomping his foot angrily, "You know what? I'm going back, even without you," he turns around and starts to walk.

"Have fun getting lost!" Her voice echoes throughout the area.

Going through the forest, especially at midnight, and alone, seems like a pretty nice way to get yourself killed. God-knows-what kind of supernatural, deadly creature lurks there at this unearthly time of the day. Jonghyun looks back on that stupid, stupid girl who seems to have a taunting smirk permanently etched onto her annoying face. He could only release a frustrated groan as he walks back nearby the boundary with crumpled fists.

"Are you scared?" She laughs, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Me? Scared?" He points to himself, trying to look as convincing as one can be at this ungodly hour, "What are you, an idiot? Of course I'm not scared!"

He fits three of his fingers into a hole and three more in another, pushing himself upwards. He feels the fence shake and he looks down to see Ahyoung jiggling the foundation of the barrier while giggling. That stupid, sadistic woman. He emits a grunt as he tries to move faster, stopping himself from looking down several times because lord knows how high he's already reached. 

"Stop doing that you devil--" Panic fills his system, raising his leg to switch sides.

"You can just jump down from there," She says with a chuckle, "You probably wouldn't die, you know, if you land correctly."

As if that'll help get rid of Jonghyun's nervousness. He cautiously lowers himself down, trying to tune out the other's distracting, unnerving sounds. He successfully lands down on the ground, better than expected, to be honest. He pats his jeans and his shirt and runs a hand through his hair quite proudly. Proud of the fact that he didn't end up getting wounds or even dying.

"Thought I'd lost you there, huh. You were okay-er than I thought, good job," Ahyoung says with a grin, turning around and walking towards their destination.

Jonghyun kicks the rock that could have potentially killed him if he wasn't so paranoid and really focused on the path he's walking on. Frankly, he still thinks this is a bad idea, a very bad, poorly planned out idea. This fenced in area could have some guards patrolling around and they don't have an escape plan or something to help them get out of this place as fast as the speed of light once they get caught trespassing.

"Just so you know, I still think this thing is a bad thing and we shouldn't have done it. And you're stupid," Jonghyun speaks, rubbing his left bicep with a clammy palm. 

"Just say that you're a big scaredy ," Ahyoung laughs, sparing a glance at the man behind her.

"You're such a bully," He sighs in defeat.

He said yes and came with Ahyoung to the middle of nowhere to have a good time, but he seriously feels so attacked right now. Being verbally abusive is going to get that one messy woman arrested one day, and Jonghyun is sure as hell not going to waste any bills to bail her out.

Ahyoung jumps onto a fairly tall, rectangular container and runs towards the edge only to leap onto another. Not only is she the queen of oral maltreatment, but also the queen of parkour, which isn't exactly the dandiest of combinations, but Jonghyun can comply.

Jonghyun always complies when it comes to Ahyoung.

"Are you coming or not? You weakling!" She shouts from above.

Jonghyun releases an exaggerated moan of exhaustion before pathetically trying to climb up the same container Ahyoung hopped onto with ease. To say he's having trouble with whatever he's doing right now is a bit of an understatement considering how he's doing so defectively that if they were in a zombie apocalypse, he would've turned into a walker by now.

He steadies his grip and pushes himself upwards. Rivulets of sweat run down his back as he lifts his leg to at least get half of his body on top. He rolls over and lays down for a while, catching his breath with closed eyes. Once he's ready, he stands up and runs towards the edge, mimicking the woman's earlier actions. He jumps, barely making it to the next box.

"You know, we could just stop here and reenact Tinashe's All Hands on Deck," Jonghyun proposes with both of his hands on his hips, his mouth gaping open in tiredness.

"Or we could go up to the highest point, which is our original destination. Come on, you , a little parkour wouldn't hurt you! Well, I mean, unless you land on the wrong foot, then maybe you'll sprain your ankle or something--"

"But that takes too much work and--"

"Pepe the frog will be so disappointed in you. And Beyoncé, and Tinashe, and Fifth Harmony, and that gay beaver you always scream about when he comes on TV--"

"Hey, he's not gay!"

"Whatever! You know what, he might have done it with Kanye or even Chris Brown backstage, you wouldn't know!"

"Why are we even talking about this, I'm getting uncomfortable and I'm imagining it even if I don't want to and--ew!"

"Shut up you child! Listen, you're either coming with me to the top, or I leave you here. Pick one," Ahyoung asks sternly, one hand on her hip. She stomps her foot on the surface and stares at Jonghyun with such intensity that makes him want to shrink and die in a corner.

"Okay, okay--I'm coming, no need to be so violent!" Jonghyun frantically moves, rising up to his feet and walking next to Ahyoung. She smiles sweetly before poking Jonghyun on his cheek, stepping backwards to gain some kind of force that'll help her reach farther.

And reach farther she does. 

And all Jonghyun could do is stare in awe. Even though Ahyoung could be brutal at times to the point where Jonghyun's arm bruised up because of her punches and slaps, she never fails to amaze and astound him with her actions and... well, beauty. 

Jonghyun follows like a lost dog, trying his best not to land on anywhere else but the containers. Thankfully, after the second or third leap, the gaps in between aren't that large anymore. He his lips and swallows before springing onto the next.

There he sees Ahyoung sitting down peacefully on the edge of the container with a small smile gracing her parched lips. Jonghyun strolls towards her slowly and settles beside her, placing an arm around her shoulder.

"Glad you didn't die," She states with an angelic laugh, leaning her head on Jonghyun's shoulder.

"Do you know how much I struggled getting up here? You're lucky I'm in love with you," Jonghyun says, voice gradually growing softer as every word passes through his mouth. 

"The view up here is so... beautiful, don't you think?" Ahyoung asks, looking up at the night sky with such amazement.

He doesn't know whether it's the shining moon, the blinking stars up in the sky, or Ahyoung's twinkling eyes, but it sure is bright up in their spot. Either way, he's in love with the sight of all them. 

"I love you, stupid," Jonghyun says.

"I love you too, scaredy cat. Now, just kiss me," Ahyoung says, lifting and turning her head to face Jonghyun.

"Ew, wet your lips first, stupid."