U h - o h.

"Don't believe in Love, believe in Me."

Chapter 7
Uh-oh!
[unedited]

--

"Mum!" You immediately blocked her way and steered her back to the couch. "Do you want some tea?" You practically shouted.

"What's wrong with you? Are you hiding something?" She then stood up and opened the door to your room.

"Annyeonghasaeyo!" Insoo popped out with a duster in his hand. "You must be her mom! I am the new domestic helper."

You smacked your forehead with your palm. *What the heck is he doing?*

"Rae, did you just hire him?" Your mum turned to you.

"Erm, yeah! I did. I just hired him! Haha!"

"Sorry if I alarmed you! I was cleaning the closet and some clothes fell.." Insoo rubbed the back of his neck sheepisly.

"Oh no, it is alright. Just continue.. cleaning." You mum gestured and you heard her muttering about helpers wearing formal clothings to clean.

--

"Whew!" You slumped on the nearest piece of furniture, which was the loveseat after sending your mother away. "That was close."

"I thought she was going to go ape- on me!" He sat down beside you and threw the duster aside. "Thank god for quick thinking."

You were about to reply when thunder rumbled outside. You shrieked and hid under the chair.

"Heyhey, what are you doing?"

"Thunder!" You whimpered.

Song playing

"You are afraid of thunderstorms?"

You nodded meekly and held on to the chair for your 'dear life'.

He sighed and squatted down beside you. "I'm here." He said gently. "Don't be afraid."

Rain started pouring outside and lightning flashed. You stretched out your hand and he grasped it firmly. He smiled and patted the space beside him. You took a deep breath and mustered up all your courage to stand up and sit beside him.

His arms wrapped around you as the thunderstorm went on. He sang you a lullaby and it was not long before you fell asleep in his arms.

--

Song playing

You woke up in the morning and realised you had fell asleep with Insoo.

"Insoo. Insoo!" You shook his arm and he stirred.

"Uh huh?"

"It's morning!"

"Shoot. Time?"

"8.30."

You showered and dressed within 30 minutes.

"I made breakfast." He said. "I have to go first, I need to change." Then he sped out of your apartment.

You sat down at the dining table. On the table was a variety of food. Ddukbokki, samkyetang and rice. He had stuck a sticky-note on the table.

Hey, I'm not the greatest cook but oh well, I hope it tastes good!
Ppyeong!
Btw, I found some Kimchi in the fridge. :>

Insoo.

You couldn't help but smile. Insoo was a sweet guy. His cooking was delicious too.

Your phone beeped. It was a message from Gunwoo. {You've got a messaji~!}

I was wondering if you are free tonight. I would love to take you out to dinner.
So what do you say? :]

Gunwoo.


You blinked at your phone. *Did Gunwoo just... ask me out?*

Your phone vibrated again. This time, it was from Taeyeonnie <3

Girl! Are you okay now? You worried me!
Good thing Mr Cutie was there! Anyway, I need to tell you something.
Tonight, same place, same time?
XOXO,

Taeng. :3


You replied her with a quick text.

I actually have plans for tonight. How about 5.30?

Rae.


She sent a 'Done' within a few minutes. Next, you texted Gunwoo.

I'd love to. Does 7 sound fine? ^^

Rae.


He replied 'Okay' and you polished off the scrumptious food and got ready for work.

--

You got off work promptly at 5 and headed towards O' taste, Taeyeon's favourite restaurant.

"Hey." You said breathlessly and sank down onto the comfy seat. "One mocha." You told the waitress. "So, what do you want to talk about?"

::

"Come again?" You widened your eyes.

She sighed softly. "I think I like Gunwoo.."

"Okay, what exactly happened at the ski resort?"

FLASHBACK.

Taeyeon opened the door using the room card Insoo had given her. Gunwoo was sleeping on the bed but he was coughing badly.

"Gunwoo ssi, are you alright?" She asked worriedly while checking his temperature. "Hmm.. He does feel a bit warm.."

"Mul (Water).." He croaked.

She nodded and scurried off to get a glass of water for him.

"Here." She propped him up and lifted the glass to his lips. He drank thirstily and his half-lidded eyes were about to close. "Better?"

He nodded weakly and managed to thank her before he fell asleep.

Since she had nothing else to do, she watched him sleep. 

His long lashes, prominent nose, full lips...

She slapped herself mentally for thinking wrong thoughts, but Gunwoo was too handsome!

She traced his nose, then her gaze landed on his lips. Slowly, she inched closer until the distance between his and her lips were just 1 centimeter apart. She closed her eyes and pressed her lips against his. She heard bells ringing, and butterflies in her stomach.

It was rumored that if you kiss someone and you hear bells, then the person was destined to be with you forever.

She jolted up in shock and touched her lip. *Could it be...*


END

"So that was what happened." She muttered.

"You like Gunwoo. You like Gunwoo." You chanted repeatedly.

"Yeah. I guess.."

"How would you like to replace me and meet up with him for dinner?" You looked at her and said seriously.