Chapter-1

Be Honest

In front of T&E Ent. Building

"Is that true Eye is missing?" 

''Does this incident concern with Kim Taeyeon?"

"Where is he now?"

"Does it mean he won't active in this industry anymore?"

-

-

-

Many reporters and fans keep asking and shouting at a responsible person of Eye.

They are curious about Eye since the day he missed his concert and from any sight of media.

 

Korea Media Headline News

"T&E Ent. insider responsed about Eye's missing"

Insider said that Eye is just taking a break from his activities.And they can't give more informations about why he did that.'Coz it's his privacy.They asked fans not to worry about him and he is doing well now.Moreover the scandal about him and Kim Taeyeon is not the fact they can confirm.

 

Taeyeon's POV

      I turned off the TV after I saw Eye's missing headline.

I'm sure that his manager and anyone don't know where is he now.

Even I'm not sure where he is.But I'm not wrong he probably in Thailand.Since the day we argued~ Ah- Should I say we broke up~YES.Since the day we broke up he never call me,come to me or any contact.The day after that his manager called me that did I have any contact from him.

I'm so sorry and so much worry for him

I know it's my fault.I know how much he loved ' No. I know how much he loves me.How much he cared about me!!!! 

But now All Gone .

My friends blamed on me

They hate me.Even my family don't talk to me.

But how can I do ??? I still can't forget that one ………

That doesn't mean I don't love Eye.I love him.I do love him.

I adore him.He is my life,my dream,my hope and yes my everything.

And I believe so am I for him.

 

----Short Update----- What happened between Taeng & Eye? Where have Eye been?? The story will reveal soon.Be patient plz.

Thanks a bunch for subscribing and reading :-)

 

Author note~ Hi all.So sorry for late update.My final exam is just around the corner.And I promise after that I'll update and create more more interesting stories.This fic is my first one .So though I have good ideas about this story I don't know how to express to readers.And my english is too T T :'(