Angel 1012

When the “Devil” meets the “Angel”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain. "

There stood both Chaerin and Yongguk, hands intertwined and silence around them. His coat on her.

“You know we should head back now, or you would catch a cold Chaerin.”, he said.

She look at him and nodded.

“Kajja.”, she said as they walk back to the same spot, to take pack their food in the paper bag and fold the blanket.

Slowly walking back to the car, she look at him with her beautiful smile.

“Thank you for today Yongguk.”,

He look at her mesmerized with her beauty and broke into a smirk.

“I’m never coming with you again. You make me tired Chaerin.”

She glare at him.

“Well, I could come myself next time pabo.”, she tongue out as she leave him walking straight to his car.

He chuckle.

 

They arrive at their home after a half an hour drive, Chaerin were already asleep by the time they got back. He smirk as he thought of something.

“Yah! Yah! Wake up you woman.”, he said as he shake her.

She groan and slap him hard as his arm.

“Five minutes more.”, she said.

He smirk at her.

“Yah! Wake up, what am I huh? Your maid?”, he said loudly and continue shaking her.

She wake up and glare at him.

“Bastard.”, she said through gritted teeth.

“Is this how you talk to your childhood friend?”, he ask.

“Childhood friend my !.”, she glare.

“And is that how you wake your childhood friend?”, she said as she look at him.

“Ouch that hurts Rinnie.”, he pretends hurts as he holds his chest.

She roll her eyes.

“Devil in disgust.”, she said as she walk out of his car.

He smile as he follow suit.

“Well you have to admit that I am one handsome devil though.”, he smirk as she look at him and roll her eyes.

“Well, Well don’t you want to admit that little angel?”, he ask.

She stop in her tracks and turn to face him, smirking as she slowly approach him and stop, their face a few inches away, they could feel each other breath.

“Well isn’t the devil a erted and cold little sly bastard?”, she said as she pulls his cheeks.

“Yah woman! That hurts men.”, he say as he touch his face.

“No wonder there is no men that wants you.”, he smirk.

She roll her eyes.

“No wonder there is a lot of es throwing themselves at you. Pathetic much?”.

“And well that would give you some lesson tho.”, she smirk and walk in the house.

“Young lady, watch your words.”, he smirk.

“Puh-please, you are worst than me Yonggukkie.”, she tongue out and walks upstairs leading to her room.

“You should indeed do some clean up session in your mind to get rid of all those erted and vulgar stuff in your brain.”, she smirk and close her door.

He chuckle as he look at her.

“Looks like the Rinnie I knew, is still a same old Rinnie though with some mixture of other colors.”, he thought as he let out a low chuckle.

 

Chaerin w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter