Angel 1010

When the “Devil” meets the “Angel”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin and Yongguk were spending their own sweet time wandering around Hongdae, walking, eating and enjoying each other presence, hand in hand. She look at her watch which was on her left wrist.

 

“It’s almost dinner time.”, she said.

He gave a smile.

“Let’s take away and go somewhere else and eat.”

She nodded her head beaming like a little kid.

“How does chicken sound?”, he ask.

“Chicken?”, slowly her face lit up as if she had receive tons of candies.

“That would be good!”, she grin.

He smirk. She know that smirk. His going to again.

“I am still wondering why aren’t you putting up any way due to all the food you have eaten?”, he look at her.

“I guess we have practically eaten at all the street vendors stall.”

She gave a smile.

“It’s better to eat than diet. Me and diet are never good friends.”, she chuckle as they approach the chicken restaurant and make an order.

 

Both of them were in the car, Chaerin were humming to the tune.

“How’s London?”, he ask.

She look at him puzzle.

“You have been to London right? How’s the place living there?”

“It’s a beautiful place indeed but I still miss Korea though. It’s different there, I make great friends, learnt lots of stuff but despite that I am homesick tho.”, she chuckle

He nodded.

“I understand how you feel though, I was in America for a few years and I have to say its quite hard.”, he smile as he park the car.

She gave her warmest smile and nodded as she look around.

“Woah the beach?”, she happily got down the car.

He smile and took the food with him and a blanket for picnic behind his car. He follow her as the girl remove her shoes from her leg and feel the sand.

“It’s been a long time, since I came her tho.”, she pout.

“Good to be back.”

He put the blanket on the floor and look at her.

“Let’s eat while we enjoy the view.”

She nodded. It was silence, but it was comfortable. Just by hearing the sound of the waves and feeling the fresh bre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter