What is the most beautiful moment in my life?

The most beautiful moment in life.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a cold, Saturday evening so there weren't many clients. Hyojin was sitting on a chair which was placed next to the counter as she scrolled down one of the websites with some recent news. One of the articles was particullary standing out, not just because the title was so big and in a red colour, but because of its content. The question which was included there really got her thinking..

What's the most beautiful moment in your life?

She stared at the page for quite a long time, considering the fact that there was already a group of new customers waiting to order, who she didn't even notice because of that one, simple yet difficult question. She looked up at people standing in front of the counter and muttered very quietly: "What is the most beautiful moment in my life?" and in return she got seven, confused stares.

"Can we order yet? I'm hungryyyyyy!" whined one of the boys. When he got hit by one of the other guys, he just cutely pouted and said "But hyung!" and literally seconds after that, a huge, rectangle smile creeped on his face.

Back then, she didn't expect that they will help her understand. She didn't know, that these seven boys will give her an answer, to that one, hard question.

She got up from the chair at the speed of light, understanding that she spaced out for way too long and that if her boss saw this she would be fired for sure. Upset that she wasn't doing her job properly, she quickly started bowing to the new customers saying that she was truly sorry. However, she made the situation pretty awkward as the boys were young and understanding so they only felt burdened when she was trying really hard to explain herself.

Hyojin immidiately stopped talking when she felt a comforting hand. A guy with quite long, black bangs and a wide and bright smile reached out over the counter and patted her shoulder few times. "It's alright! It can happen, don't worry about it." He sent her another smile, which seemed even brighter than the previous one. She felt.. overwhelmed? surprised? by how nice these guys were.

After working for five months in a fast food she met many people who were rude to her. To be honest, most of the customers were. But what she could do? She needed money to travel, and her parents wouldn't be able to affort that much, so she had to find a job. This was the only offer in the whole town which suited her schedule, as she was still a student and couldn't afford to work for most of the time. Here, they gave her shifts which were just perfect for her and the pay wasn't bad. It was just difficult to keep a healthy mind when you have to listen to people insult you without a certain reason.

Many of the other employee's thought the awful nature of customers here was due to the location. The fastfood was placed underground, next to one of the main metro stations so everyone here was busy, trying to get to their work on time or to finally get back home after a horrible day at work. It was rare for any students or just simply younger people to come here as even if it was one of the main stations. It just wasn't on the way to any locations meant for the younger generations. Simple as that.

Hyojin, even if she mostly worked later shifts, she also did some hours in the morning so she experienced the morning terror of Seoul. She was pretty.. soft harted, very delicate. So things got to her easily. It was a tough job for her. But she had to deal with it if she wanted to make her dreams come true. Traveling was something she dreamed about since she was little. She alw-

"Hey! Don't space out again!"

Hyojin was shocked. Did she really zone out again? She has never been like this! But before she could get worried, she heard a lot of cheerful laughs.

"Don't worry about it. You probably just have a lot on your mind. Things like this can happen, especially if you have a tough job. Your brain just takes a break from reality sometimes." This one had the most geniue smile she has seen. She were surprised at his words and how understanding he seemed, so she didn't really say anything back.

"Yeah! You're right."

"Exactly."

They stopped talking and just stared at her, so she thought this was a good moment to let that awkward situation go and just take their orders, but then the boy who was whining when she first noticed them said something, which made most of them laugh. Well, all except for one, to be exact.

"Yoongi-hyung, I never thought you could be so.. deep."

"Shut up or you'll regret this."

"Ahh, hyung, you know you love me though!"

"Are you trying me?"

"No, not at all" And here it was again. That big, rectangle smile.

Hyojin cleared , getting their attention back.

"Right.. we' re gonna go find somewhere to sit, and you guys order. Same thing as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter