# TRAINEES

# double : EXTRAS

File: double reviews.txt
Timestamp: 14 - 07 - 2015
Size: 5.76KB

# character name # faceclaim # sub-group # position # love interest # applicant :
status : accepted / pending / rejected / chosen
— review goes here. 


1 # mai  # hyejeong # double-r # lead rapper, lead dancer # suga # missxox : accepted
— hi there! i'd like to thank you for being the first applicant and it was an enjoyable time reading your app. hearts. now, her being a ert cracks me up the most wow we totally need idols like that, esp girls. the twitter part- okay thats just cute how she spazzes along with her fans. hoseok and junghwa as friends- mY BIASES HOW DID YOU EVEN. ok chill me. yoongi as love interest wins my heart tbh i love you bb. the only thing that kind of seem to be out of place is that don't you think mai is more suitable to be in double-d instead? she seemed to be much more of a pro in dancing, looking at her background. but its okay if you dont change it, though she'll have better chances to be accepted as a dancer!! again thank you for applying, you're accepted!
 

2 # michelle # halla # double-d # main dancer, vocal # jungkook # xINEEDUx : accepted.
— hey nicole, thank you so much for applying! right away to your review, i honestly can't find anything wrong about the application, everything is in it's place and i really really like sooyoung in general. background section is really well-written and not too dramatized so extra points! her personality is really interesting and i'd be happy to write about her. a sarcastic member sounds really fun to have in a group, especially for group shows! "she once slept for 19 hours" can i just laugh at how lazy she is tbh. halla as faceclaim won my heart k and jeon (fudging) jungkook. ohmygodyes. their past is so cute?? i mean - how jungkook still loves her and made a promise is just hElp im blushing. to answer your question, the love interest section is perfect! thank you again, you're accepted!
 

3 # suri # wheein # double-d # lead dancer, lead vocal # taehyung # bbyncakies  : accepted.
— hi nana! cute name, and thanks for applying! to start off i want to point out a few errors on your app, first one is the password, you might want to check it again. second one, i'd like her persona to be a bit more like " flaming charisma " and stuff like that, not just mulan. now wheein omf i love mamamoo's songs they're just like, perfect. her personality.. can you add more negative traits or elaborate on them more because i see only little explanation about her flaws. about her siblings i'd like you to also mention them on the background? to see more of her family's interactions. i also would love to see how she got into dancing, how she trained and ladidu. its okay if you dont though!! her relationship with taehyung is really cute and i love the drama about taehyung moving out so soon. overall your app is great, so if you can fix the things above, i'll accept it. thank you!!
— edit : her personality and background are now perfect! plus, hidden goddess is such an interesting persona. thank you, you're now accepted!


4 # jiseul # zn # double-d # lead dancer, lead vocal # jimin # CRISPDENIM :  accepted.
hey jei! to start off, you missed the persona part! okay i can't believe this is your first time applying tbh your app is really amazing! you chose zn, i'm actually not that familiar of her but she's actually kinda cute! jiseu's personality is very well written and i like how the traits go well with each other. i have nothing against the background part, but you mentioned about jaebum being her ex boyfriend, can you explain more about how they interact as idols now that the two has debuted? its okay if you don't though! "her members worry about her sanity" i laughed there oh my god. and hyunwoo please her fangirl side- lets all relate.. i love everything about your love interest, jimin's personality is just. perfect. i really like jiseul, she seems to be a really interesting character and if you fix the persona part, i'll accept your app. thank you!
— edit : persona check, and aw its so awkward between her and jb. your app is now accepted!

5 # sara # yein # double-d # lead dancer, lead vocal # none # mocchirin  accepted 
— hi sara! yein is so cute wtf. overall, i really like your app! i think i'll enjoy writing about sara even with her having no love interest [ cues interactions with woozi ]. her personality part is good, though i think it'll be better if you exaggerate it a bit? maybe about the sassy part, its okay for her to just be sarcastic to everyone since it'll make her an exciting character. background part- i like how her parents were musician, it actually makes sense for sara to have singing abilities. her relationship with woozi, if you can add a small part of their "chat" it'll be wonderful, though its fine if you don't! "my hair, my life" bye bye byE. and she loves watching anime so whispers. extra points. again your app is really good and nothing seems wrong so you're accepted, thank you for applying!

6 # yoojin # yulhee # double-d # lead dancer, lead vocal # none # rident : accepted.
— hey cassidy, thanks for applying! there's nothing wrong with your app, i can even relate to yoojin oh my god. her child-like personality caught me and i just can't stop re-reading it! you explained her really well even with short paragraphs. father-daughter relationship is just so sweet, i could imagine hakyeon's troubles on raising yoojin. i like how you saved a spot for the other member, and her relationship with taehyung is really cute and the fact that they're shipped [ insert fangirling here ]. "yoojin's hug coupon" thats just plain cute and i'm already imagining a sad member that yoojin'll offer a coupon for. the scene requests are all good and i'll definitely write them if she gets chosen. again thank you, you're accepted!

7 # angel # irene # double-v # main vocal, dancer # taehyung # minwoo_key_fan1 accepted.
— hana, hello! okay first, please pick a back-up for your love interest bb. your application is full of gifs, which is a good thing! [ though the stretching is kind of a distraction ]. angel's personality is really well-rounded, and the background really does makes sense! i'd love to see a bit more interactions between angel and her friends though, if thats possible! "fangirling over changmin" and "reads double fan fiction" i bet she'll make a really interesting idol who's close to her fans. her persona cracks me up tbh, a lost e.t is just. oh my god. i love how taehyung and angel are 'fellow aliens' and them being a 4d couple would just be plain funny and cute at the same time. i really like angel and she's accepted! just please add the back-up for her love interest, preferably not bts.
— thank you, you're accepted!

8 # mina # irene kim # double-v # lead vocal, lead rapper # bobby # LeeSungJoce accepted.
— hi jocelyn, thanks for applying! irene kim as a faceclaim, first model used yay! her personality is really easy to understand even with short paragraphs. i like how she trained on yg before and left because she wasn't sure of debuting [ true tho ]. girl crush for junghwa holy cheese yEs. vita'min' is such a clever persona omg.  love interest, their meeting is amazing like really. its so weird seeing this soft side of bobby considering i've only watched him rap intensely on smtm [ silently laughs ]. the background is supposed to be about jiwon himself because i can't say I'm familiar with every male idol in korea, just a simple summary would be nice while you can put their first meeting on "their story" section. overall i like your app, but just fix the love interest part and you'll be accepted!
— thank you, you're now accepted!

9 # haeun # seulgi # double-v # lead vocal, lead rapper # hanbin # loudsky : accepted.
— hey lily, thank you so much for applying! right away to your review, haeun's personality is just really enjoyable to read. i love how she has traits that are contradictory, but are well explained! being a twin and growing up as a "shower singer" that cracks me up tbh. background is also good and i like how you focused about her struggles to become a trainee which really matters for pre-debut experiences. being friends with ikon and hyojin omf yesss. photographic memory, that'll be fun to write about on variety shows. how you write about hanbin's personality is just perfect and it helped me understand easily. their relationship is really cute and i can't find anything wrong. i really like your app and again thanks for for applying, you're accepted!

10 # jinjoo # lim kim # double-v # main vocal, dancer # zico # yoshibox :  accepted.
— hi jina, thank you for applying! okay lim kim is just bae like totally. tbh i literally went through your app before writing this omg i got carried away HAHA. i really like jinjoo's personality, she seems to be very kind and mother-like. her being so cautious omg thats so creepy in a good way. background part was not overly done and i like it. the twists are there but not too much and thats a good thing! her relationship with boram is really sweet i could imagine them being best of friends. zico- honestly i didn't imagine such ending i was so so immersed in their relationship and them breaking up in the end is just like a character dead in a fluffy novel. but the twist is awesome. thumbs up. i really like your app, jinjoo's accepted!

11 # yeseul # hyeri # double-r # main rapper, vocalist # minwoo # schnee :  accepted.
— hi ava, thanks for applying! okay let me just say, the hyeri pics are hilarious ok such a bias list ruiner. yeseul's appa personality really just fit her so well idk. i really like her being a perfectionist. she was an underground rapper okay lots of extra points for that one. her brothers seems so cute, becoming double's fan and all. "fanservice by intimidating" okay I'm laughing. relationship with t.k goddamn cliffhangers no no no omf another character dead in a fluffy fanfic [ insert tears here ]. t.k is so cute really like. the song and everything. i really like your app, seeing its really different than the others. to answer your question, tk is absolutely fine! and yes somin can be the mamager and #momdad can sail. you're accepted, and good luck!

12 # jisoo # bohyung # double-r # main rapper, vocalist # wonho # --panoramic : accepted.
— hey tevi! thank you for applying! straight to your review, wow her personality. i can see how she's just honestly really aggressive i had to skip to her on-stage personality to make sure she acts like a proper idol and thankfully she does. i like it though, its a different kind of attitude. her background- wow two boyfriends. i like her already. "boho street rapper" ooh boho okay thats good thats good. wonho and jisoo's first meeting is hilarious omg "you ruined my shoes" and then high five- what even HAHA. aw its too bad they won't end up together though. . . another cliffhanger pats myself. wonho's background is for his real like as in idol wonho's biography summary so. yeah. i really like your app and there's nothing wrong with it so jisoo's accepted!

13 # kaeul # sinb # double-r # lead rapper, lead dancer # junhoe # stargaxing :  accepted.
— hi arielle! thanks for applying! kaeul's app is really good, i like how you describe her personality. her laziness is just wow HAHA. being late most of the times, , honestly what is she I'm laughing. sejun seems like everyone's dream brother tho ugh kaeul is so lucky. kimchi ramyun with whipped cream girl wyd that sounds awful but she's a fan of mino yeay. junhoe and kaeul omf they're both so cute??? first impressions cracked me up so much tbh those two are so judgmental. their text messages hahaha "more painful than yg-nim's monthly evaluation" bye. and oh. the conclusion. why do y'all like torturing me so much i enjoyed every bit of everyone's love interest part until my hope is shattered in the conclusion. jk. but i like your app, and you're accepted. thanks again!!

14 # bona # hyuna # double-v # main vocalist, dancer # kai # redbloodx :  accepted.
— hey jeong, thank you for applying! wow let me just say that your app is pretty lengthy, its a good thing though! bohye seemed like a tough character and its freshing to see a trainee like her. she seems scary enough i don't even want to try to piss her off omf. you put chanyeol and kris!! the poles!! okno. ooh she has boxing as her hobby- well thats new? it'll be interesting for variety shows yep. oh my god jongin being so possessive that sounds so hot, , okno. why soojung though? is she bohye's close friend because you didn't mention her in the relationship part. about your conclusion, i may or may not use it because leaving the group is a huge huge thing to be really honest. overall i like your app tho, and nothing is wrong so she's accepted! thank you!

15 # siah # mijoo # double-v # lead vocal, lead rapper # scoups # forward :  accepted.
— hi vivi! thank you for applying and so sorry for the late review. i went through your whole app and i really like it. siah's personality and background matches well and there's so many room for character developments. her brothers omg brother goals. just going to ask, so hyunah is a yedang trainee right? the trivias omg i love the habits you made for her they sound so funny and cute. her love interest, s.coups, okay i love how they met like its something realistic and i can imagine them growing feelings for each other that way. their interactions reminds me of jackji a bit??? my feels kya. siah learning how to cook is just assgdhgjf bye. the truth and their confession got me okay bye i'm sobbing that was so sweet. i really like your whole app and you're accepted, thanks again!. 

16 # harley # kei # double-v # main vocal, dancer # woozi # kiryuin :       accepted.   
 
— hey elise, thank you for applying! your app, , , i'm speechless you made it look so pretty I can't stop reading it over and over?? hayeon is such a sweetheart aw even her awkwardness is cute. family relationships- the text messages cracked me up really "butthole" tBH. her crushing on hani, i can relate omg who doesn't love hani she's a goddess. pterodactyl screech hAHAHA what even - i'm imagining her doing it on weekly idol and doni coni will be like, what.. her first meeting with woozi is really cute aw he told another member to ask for hayeon's number [ and you included jinwoo yES ]. they ended up dating yes yes yes okay good one i bet they'll be a hella cute idol couple. i really like your app and you're accepted, thanks again!

17 # jj # yerin # double-v # lead vocal, lead rapper # baekhyun # heedick :  pending.
— hi scotty, thanks for applying! and thank you so much for the song suggestions i really need them. i like how blunt jisoo is and honestly i can relate to her. her auditioning because of baekhyun aw thats cute really. her background is really well-rounded but i'd like to ask for a brief summary of her relationship with family and friends? since you didn't write any,, baekhyun with love interest, finally an exo member omg they're really cute and jisoo beat him on a match [ cues boo-ing at lame!baekhyun ] [ just kidding don't kill me ]. if you can add a background for baekhyun- just a simple summary of where he was born, his family members, etc would be great but its okay if you dont! overall, i like your app but it kinda seem unfinished, so if you add just a bit from the above, i'll accept it. thank you!

large.pngtumblr_inline_nnjo9zhTT51rbzqp8_540.pnglarge.png

18 # jungah # yein # double-r # lead rap, lead dance # sanghyuk # pungent :  accepted.
— hi rin omg finally? thank you so much for making this app and i got so excited bcs you kept on pm-ing me? jungah is such a sweetheart tbvh and her background is perfect. i love the brother-sister relationship with jungkook and lmao you put every interactions related to going out, its fine though! " she's a pro when it comes to running away from the manager " [ somin voice ] yeah we'll see about that. jk. her love interest part is really cute? omg sanghyuk is just so boyfriend material by e. " you're not a sasaeng right " way to talk to your senior side eyes. the only thing thats a bit bothering me - please don't use golden maknae as a persona, i prefer something else tbh? thats probably it so if you'll fix it i'll accept your app, thanks again!

NpMVzJF.png

dazz
2015
S.Korea
yedang ent.