Her smile

Our Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the gathering, because they lived really close, Seong Im has no choice but go home with Jong Kook, they are too silent on the wayn home, didn't have a fight like before, Jong Kook tries to open up the conversation, but can't say a single word. What the h*ll you Kim Jong Kook! Don't you want to be like before? Why you can't even say a single word? Where's your associate with Seoong Im? Jong Kook curse himself in his mind, while his thought, Seong Im has quickly walked in front of him, instantly chase her "Seong Im-ah......" Don't! Don't called my real name! "Seong Im-ah......" Seong Im stopped, every times when Jong Kook called her real name, she can't even resist, not to share the happiness, it is to her apology, every times...... Seong Im will be soft-hearted to forgive him, Kim Jong Kook is that a man who let her hate and distressed.

"Mianhae......" Seong Im looks at Jong Kook suspciously, in these past few days, he didn't do anything wrong, What the apologize for? she is the one who should be apology indeed, always to avoid "You seems like want to avoid me recently, Am I do anything wrong?" No! You didn't! I just don't know how to associate with you, when I see you, I will think of Eun Hye...... Seong Im said in her mind "Because of the recent work, I am really tired." Seong Im said in a flat tone, in addition to the restaurant at the time saw the smile, after they left the restaurant, Jong Kook didn't see her smile anymore, the previous she, always saw her smiling face whoever she stayed with, how to stay at his side now, only cold expression? Jong Kook's heart was hurt.

Seong Im see Jong Kook only look at her silently, glance at him, quickly walked in front of him again, Jong Kook grasps her, Seong Im throws away his hand, speak coldy "Jong Kook Oppa, I am really tired, just want to go home fastly." Seong Im's voice hit Jong Kook again, he is more sure, Seong Im's coldness only directed him, didn't say anything, only followed behind her.

Jong Kook h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter