Prologue.

SORRY. IT'S OKAY. 미안해. 괜찮아.

a sneak peek;

 

ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐ ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ ┌(˘⌣˘)ʃ ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐ ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ ┌(˘⌣˘)ʃ ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐ ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ ┌(˘⌣˘)ʃ ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐ ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ ┌(˘⌣˘)ʃ ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐ ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ ┌(˘⌣˘)ʃ

 

 

Oh. My. Gawd.

 

I patted my face twice and stared at my friend's blank face. She gave me a duh look then pointed at my phone, so I spoke again, ''Okay, so I joined the special trainee SURVIVAL programme at JYP Entertainment and it will start on Monday which is exactly three days later?''

 

Seollim gave me an innocent eye wink and swinged my arm as if she was a baby. I mouthed at her, ''You're so dead.''

 

''So, Miss So Yullim, will you be joining us?''

 

''Uh... n-'' I was going to decline the offer when Seollim snatched my phone and screamed,''Yes!!!''

 

Then the phone went dead and the room was silent again. I put my phone away in disbelief. Seollim shifted uneasily on my bed, trying to look through my nonchalant expression hanging dully on my face.

 

''Jeon Seollim, spill. What did you do?'' I sighed and looked her in the eye. I wondered why I was stuck with a friend -is she even a friend of mine?- like her.

 

 

''I did nothing... I just saw you singing so beautifully last Friday...'' She muttered.

 

''Last Friday? We did not even have music lesson that day.''

 

''No! I heard you sing while you were cleaning up the classroom... you were just like Cinderella you know, and I can't resist the magic in your voice... so I kind of recorded it...'' She chuckled towards the end of the sentence but then stopped when she sensed that I'm not pleased.

 

''Kind of?'' I scoffed. Out of my many performances, she had to choose me singing while doing my classroom chores. Of course, they'd chosen me because I'm too weird.

 

''Fine. I don't care what you've done,'' I rubbed my temples with my fingers. This was not the first time I interrogated her. She had put me in situations that were even worse before.

 

''Oh my, I love you yul~ I knew you're my love!!'' She attacked me with a huge bear hug then proceeded with her annoying tone, ''I didn't plan to turn your video in at first, and I didn't even think that you'd get picked-''

 

''Was that an insult?''

 

''No! I mean I really didn't think of that... It was my bias, my Jackson, my GOT7 so I was too overjoyed to even think straight. Sorry.'' She pouted and tried to swing my arm again. I decided to act as if I'm not affected by her aegyo.

 

 

''GOT7, I see. The group who is even more important than your best friend,'' I rolled my eyes. I just couldn't believe I befriended Jeon Seollim just to have her betray me for her smoking hot boys. I'm going to roast them until they become real smoking hot. 

 

"Earth to Yul?" Seollim waved a hand in front of my face and playfully shoved a strawberry pocky into my mouth.

 

"Yah!" I bit onto the pocky and only realized that it was strawberry. "Ewww why did you give me strawberry? You know that I hated it!"

 

"Aigoo Yul, how could a girl not like strawberries? All that fluff and romance and Jackson!!!" She munched onto another pocky and started typing on the laptop, "that reminds me, you need a thorough introduction about GOT7!"

 

"It's not like I haven't watched any of their MVs, especially when you always make me watch them when you're high, " I murmured and decided to scroll down to read the latest post on twitter.

 

"Watching one or two MVs won't make you a fan." She turned around and stared at me so seriously that I almost burst out laughing. "You've got to watch all of their shows, M! Countdown, Music Bank, Real Got 7, radio shows, fan sign events, blah blah blah and don't forget those annual MAMA award shows!"

 

"Yeah," I rolled my eyes and continued to surf the internet.

 

Suddenly the room was blasting with Got7's music. The bass was so strong that the bed was shaking. Seollim had a satisfied smile on her face as her head swayed with the rhythm of 'If I Do'. Her eyes caught me nodding with the beats of the song. She grinned and clasped her hands together, "Yul, you know this song?"

 

I shrugged and tilted my head to the right while answering the only Got7 song that I know, "Girls Girls Girls?"

 

She literally hit my head with a Got7 album and shook her head while saying, "You really need a tutorial on Got7 right now!"

 

"Tutorial again?" Oh no.

 

I groaned. This was not gonna end pretty.



"Alright." Seollim proudly exclaimed and looked at me," so you got their names now right?"

 

"I guess so," I shrugged, after having an intensive tutorial class on Got7 given by no other than Jeon Seollim, I felt like my brain was going to burst and screaming for sleep. "Um, Jaebum, Junior, Jackson, Mark, Bambam, and... and... Yougurt-"

 

"That's Yugyeom, not yougurt." She immediately corrected me and creased her eyebrows, "and there is Youngjae oppa."

 

"Why do they even debut a group with so many people? It's just confusing and seriously I have no time to recite their names, habits and whatsoever. Just time-consuming." I flung my hands into the air as surrender and decided to open my textbooks.

 

"Oh, come on Yullim, it's next Monday!" Seollim sat beside me and closed my book while putting them into my bag. "You've got to at least look like a fan who knows their name right?"

 

"Yeah yeah yea, I don't even know why I'm joining this." I blew a raspberry and stared at the seven boys on the screen and sighed. Fan education was as serious as school education.

"Let's prepare for the questions shall we?" She beamed and I shrugged again.

 

"Who's your bias, Miss So Yullim?" Seollim made a fist and put it in front of my mouth as if it's a microphone. I sat up straight and put on a small smile while answering the model answer, "Mark, the visual. Why? He's handsome and exotic. Done."

 

"Awww, you just have to ruin the fun." She pouted and crossed her arms. There was a knock on the door and I immediately grinned, knowing that it's Seollim's brother and he annoyed her.

 

"Hey, Kookie!" Jungkook peeked and I waved enthusiastically.

He nodded at me and a gentle smile spread on his face. Seollim's rolled her eyes at Kookie and shook her head. She mumbled, "Told you not to come in already... you're making it so obvious pabo dongsaeng."

 

Kookie seemed to have caught onto his noona's words and blushed slightly. "Shut up," he muttered and turned towards me, who was packing my bag and ready to go, "Are you going now?"

 

I waved goodbye to Seollim and clutched at Jungkook's arm, "Let's go."

 

Seollim sighed and nudged Jungkook and me out of the room while saying, "Bring her home safely alright? She still needs to meet Got7."

 

"I know, noona." He pulled me out of the door and down the road. The walk was quiet and since it's cold at night, I didn't let go of Jungkook's arm. My mind kept on repeating Got7's names, hopefully, I wouldn't forget them.



He seemed to have noticed my arm still clinging onto his and he kept looking at his arm. I unwillingly remove my hand from the warmth. But then he took my hand and I looked at him, raising an eyebrow. He chuckled and said, ''It's alright. I know you're cold.''

 

''You know you don't act like a dongsaeng right?'' I chuckled while walking up the steps with him towards my house's door.

 

''Of course, my noona keeps on telling me that.'' He laughed and I withdrew my hand to fumble in my jacket pockets for my key. He seemed to frown when he realized it's the cue for him to go.

 

I smiled and patted his head, ''Just go. Your noona will be worried for you.''

 

He turned and left without a goodbye. I chuckled and didn't mind since it's his style. ''Interesting kid,'' I mumbled while stepping foot into my own comfort zone.

 

 

ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐ ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ ┌(˘⌣˘)ʃ ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐ ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ ┌(˘⌣˘)ʃ ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐ ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ ┌(˘⌣˘)ʃ ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐ ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ ┌(˘⌣˘)ʃ ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐ ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ ┌(˘⌣˘)ʃ ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐ ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ ┌(˘⌣˘)ʃ





Dec 2015: It's near Christmas and the weather's been quite unstable over here... it's really cold this week! I'd like to get a heater like Jungkook lol~ <3

More Got7 in the upcoming chapters!!!

 

19May 2019: wow a long time since I've written this chapter... Can't say i didn't miss this plot haha. Can't promise I'll finish this story quick either... but I'll do my best to finish what has started :)