001.

wait for me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a black van stopped right at the front of the school entrance. girls gathered along the entrance of the school and even boys too. tons of them screaming with their mobiles in one hand and other, using to cheer. the door slide opened and the cheers began to be louder than before. it's ikon's kim hanbin. all the screams was "hanbin-ah" "b.i oppa!!" and many more inaudible noises. hanbin stepped out of the van and landed his foot on the ground. two bodyguards were beside him, protecting the idol who was almost surrounded with the other schoolmates aka fans of his. kim hanbin, the mastermind behind ikon's hits song and the leader of the group, had poker face and just walked straight to the front building of the school. 

the other side of the school, on the bench exactly, there was a girl sitting down in her slick iron school uniform. her eyes were darted on the book she was reading, confess by colleen hoover. romance was her ideal genre. her train of thoughts were then cut off by the large crowd noises. a long sigh exited her lips. she shifted her eyes to the large crowd. "ah, that idol again", she thought while clicking her tongue. who is she? she's just an average student who has great grades but doesn't mingle around so much. everything that she does is all by herself and never has she done anything that includes someone. however, she has this dream of becoming an idol, like hanbin. lee hayi's her name. she shook her head.

the bell rang.

hayi packed her stuff and straight away went to the entrance of their school. making her way briskly to her class while trying her best to avoid the crowd and hanbin. although, she will eventually meet him in the library. never has she spoken to him before and she doesn't plan to do that either, maybe. hayi made it to class hoping that she would enter quietly and slowly. as she stood her foot in the class, her teacher raise her voice while calling her. "lee hayi, you're 2 minutes late." hayi froze at the door. damn it, i shouldn't have look at that idol. "what were you doing before this? you know how punctuality is emphasized in this class right?", hayi's teacher spoke. hayi heard foot steps coming from the back. she took a quick glance and it was hanbin. why the isn't he getting reprimanded? she clicked her tongue and finally, she speaks out her answer, "i'm sorry, ms lee". ms lee ignored hayi's apology and directed her to the her seat. 

hayi sat further to the back of the class and too did hanbin. but the only difference is that, she was paying attention and him?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter