Chapter 1

Dream Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ONE: DREAMLESS

HANA’S POV

It’s been 24 hours since I landed on Earth. I still have no freaking idea what to do here. I’m currently heading to my new school; currently a month late as Boa informed me. My eye twitched, feeling my back getting itchy.

You see, I came from the heavens. Believe it or not, I did. I barely know anything about myself. Maybe I could say “I’m Kwon Hana, 19 years old.” But that’s just about it.

I headed towards my homeroom class, which is at 4-C. I took a deep breath before knocking on the door. The noise inside the room subsided. I bit my lower lip, nervous if I disturbed their class.

The door opened and a male teacher greeted me in sight. He smiled, “You must be Kwon Hana.”

I nodded, awkwardly smiling back. I was never good in interacting with people, boys most especially. I stepped inside the room and whispers filled in. A low sigh escaped my lips; they’re most likely talking about my eyes.

I have heterochromia eyes; my left eye is color brown while my right eye is color blue. Originally, my hair is blonde with pink streaks but Boa made me dye my hair to black, telling me my hair is going against school rules.

“What happened to your eye?” The guy at the corner of the room nodded towards me. “Is your right eye blind or something?”

I frowned, “No. I was born with these eyes.”

“Cool!” A male abruptly stood up on his seat, “I’m Taemin. It’s nice to meet you.”

A series of whine filled inside the classroom. My eyes went back and forth from this Taemin guy and to my new classmates. I guess he’s popular, basing on the response.

I noticed his arm was stretched out; I raised an eyebrow but nevertheless, bowed my head, “Hello. I’m Hana.”

He put his hand down and pressed his lips into a thin line, nodding.

“I hope you all heard that.” My homeroom adviser said, “I’m Mr. Kwon. It’s also nice to meet you, Hana-ssi. Your seat will be the one at the back beside Kai-ssi. Kai-ssi?”

I looked around, trying to find the person Mr. Kwon called.

“Taemin-ssi, I thought-?” He tilted his head but the latter shrugged. “Just take your seat at the back, Hana-ssi.” Mr. Kwon sighed and I nodded, taking the seat at the back, near the window.

 

In the middle of Mr. Kwon’s discussion (I found out he handles music), the door slid open and a tall male came inside, a lollipop in his mouth and didn’t bother greeting the teacher. I ceased my eyebrows at his rude behavior.

“That’s my seat,” I heard him say. I looked up to him, glancing back on “his” desk before telling him, “I don’t see your name carved on his desk. How should I know you’re seated here?”

His eyebrows furrowed, “Who are you?”

I copied the same manner, “Who are you?”

Someone cleared his throat. It was Mr. Kwon. “Kai-ssi, please temporarily sit on the vacant seat. Hana-ssi, please occupy that seat after this class. Also, I forgot to inform you, your uniform is ready. Just pick it up in Ms. Wang’s office.”

I nodded, hearing the male grumble as he sat down.

 

***

 

“Music class is alr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter