The Truth

I love you, Agasshi.. but..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

Tonight, Bellagio night club look very crowded. Bellagio is an elite night club in Seoul which is located in Gangnam district, a lot of celebrities, socialites and businessmen who come, and it’s only they who can get into Bellagio.

Seen a blonde woman, wearing tight golden dress was sitting on the bartender table alone. In front of her there was two empty bottles of Diva Vodka the most expensive liquor and seen this is the second time the bartender gives that woman a glass of tequilla. She looks really drunk. She’s Seo Joohyun.

"Agasshi.. you better stopped drinking. You look so drunk. Are you here alone? Do you want me to call a taxi for you?" The bartender approached Joohyun.

Joohyun didn’t respond the bartender, she just stood up and walked toward the dance floor where people were dancing and a DJ playing to the music so loud. She’s walking unsteady steps, and the bartender followed her.

"Agasshi.. You were so drunk, better you go home." The bartender seemed to want to obstruct her step but he couldn’t. He wasn’t brave enough to touch the owner’s daughter of the largest companies in South Korea.

Yes, all workers in Bellagio know who Joohyun, and also some members of the VIP that night club was knew. Since she was back from Manhattan, this is the third time to her to come to Bellagio. The first, when Yonghwa being rude to here at their first meeting. The second, when Yonghwa snapped and yelled at her and said that she like a woman who uneducated, and the third is tonight.

She felt there’s a strange feeling inside her heart. These past two weeks, to be exact, since the last time she spoke and met Yonghwa.

"Me? Loves you? It's only in your mind, Agasshi! You're not the kind of woman that I like. You're misinterpreted my kindness to you." This Yonghwa's words are always comes in her mind and made her uneasy.

There’s no man ever say clearly and boldly like that to her. She feels her pride has been trampled by Yonghwa. Since that day she’s no longer want to meet Yonghwa and she also didn’t study in the office anymore, she decided to ask Jonghyun to come to her home every night.

"Agasshi.. go back to sit please. Even you can’t take your steps." Finally the bartender touched her body, he sustains her body, draping her hands around his neck and carrying her to sit.

Already visible her face redder, even she couldn’t say anything, her eyes glazed. She laid her head on the table and muttering random words.

"Give me a glass of tequilla again.. Please.." Joohyun asked what can’t be given by the bartender.

"I said I want a glass of tequilla again!!" She shouted. She raised her head and he was handed the empty glass in front of the bartender's face.

"Sorry, Agasshi.. but I can’t give you. You've been drunk." The bartender took the glass and put back on the table. It makes her so angry.

"Even I could BUY this nightclub RIGHT NOW if I want!!" She shouted again. This time she stood up and made the people around her saw her strangely.

She took her phone in her gold Prada bag. She was looking for someone's number in her phone contacts with blurry eyes and unstable body. Sometimes she holds the edge of the table to help support her body.

She finds the number she was looking for difficulty. Once.. twice.. but no answer. She tried to call back.

"Minhyuk-ah... I'm at Bellagio. Pick me up now. The people already pissed me off here!" Joohyun said. Her voice sounded so drunk, she’s staring the bartender disgustly.

"I've called my boyfriend. He would pick me up here. So, can you give me a glass of tequilla again?" She put her phone back into her bag. The bartender had no other choice, he didn’t want her scream again like a madman. Finally he fetched a glass of tequilla to her.

As Joohyun said, Minhyuk is indeed her boyfriend. Already this past week they were dating. They didn’t take a long time to know each other. Went at the same junior high school and be good friends were enough for them. Since the beginning, Minhyuk is really like Joohyun but he didn’t have enough courage to say love to her.

His courage just appeared a week ago. He mustered up his courage to say love to her. That night was Saturday night, He invited her to dinner at an elite restaurant located on the rooftop of the tallest building in Seoul. After they finished their dinner, he kneeled in front of her and he opened maroon colored boxes on his hands. The box contains a white gold ring with the diamonds which cover all parts of the ring by Cartier. He customized that ring by himself, special for Joohyun. And unexpectedly, Joohyun received his love so easily. Since that time they were dating.

Everyday after that night, she always come to the hospital where he works, sometimes they have lunch together or just chatting in the cafeteria at the hospital. News that they were dating was heard in the whole Royal Seoul hospital and also Seo Group, including Yonghwa.

Everyone was happy and blessed Joohyun and Minhyuk, even some of them wanted them to get married as soon as possible, like his father, Mr. Kang Seung Wan. Mr. Kang wanted Minyuk married with Joohyun, not only he saw his son and Joohyun look harmonious, but also because Jooyun is the owner’s daughter of Seo Group. If they were married, Mr. Kang could add the unit of Royal Seoul hospital that he had, and Royal Seoul Hospital will be the largest hospital in South Korea, he thought.

Joohyun’s attitude also changed since dating with Minhyuk, She wasn’t stubborn and arrogant as before. Minhyuk’s attitude so gentle and also protect her made her heart softened. But still there was a weird feeling inside her heart, she didn’t know what she felt could be called love or not, she just felt comfortable when together with him. It was enough for her, she thought.

The person who’s also happy to know that they’re dating is Mr. Seo. He knows that Minhyuk is the owner’s son of Royal Seoul Hospital. The wealth, the throne, and businesses are the things that make businessmen like Mr. Seo happy. There’s no pure love for the businessmen and the elite like them. There’s only the wealth, the throne, and business expansion in their life.

Mr. Seo already has a plan if Joohyun married with Minhyuk, he would build some hospitals, and it was certainly very profitable, he thought. He was impatient to wait his daughter married with her boyfriend.

 

Joohyun is completely asleep after she spent her last glass of tequilla. She laid her head on the table and her hands still clutching the empty glass. Many people who are in Bellagio and knowing who’s Joohyun, but no one who kindly drove her to home. They afraid that any paparazzi whose saw them bring Joohyun, they will be involved in the scandal and make their businesses destroyed. Yes, an elite life is so hard, there’s no pure friendship between them, there’s only friendship that solely because of money and position.

"Let's get out of here." The man's voice which familiar for Joohyun made she raised her head to see the man's face. That man saw her with a look full of pity.

"You.. Jung.. Yonghwa?" Joohyun trying to focus saw the man’s face who’s wearing a gray hoodie and a black jeans stands beside her. He was indeed Yonghwa. He saw her sharply.

"Why are you here? My boyfriend will pick me up." Joohyun stood up and took her phone was in her bag. She tried to contact Minhyuk again. She was looking for Minhyuk’s number in her contacts, her hands was seen shaking. Yonghwa grabbed her phone, he opened the recent calls in her phone and showed to her.

"LOOK! you've called me. Not your boyfriend!! You disturb me!!” Yonghwa said briefly and coldly.

Joohyun stunned. She doesn’t believe what she had seen. So she was called the wrong person? But she believes that she was dialing the correct number, Minyuk’s number. Why she could call Yonghwa? This question continually comes in her mind.

She grabbed back her phone from his hands. No one could explain to her why she could call him. Even she couldn’t explain to herself.

 

Flash back

Yonghwa looks so busy checked the reports received from each of the hotels belonging Seo Group. So many reports so he couldn’t check all the reports in the office. Already at 1 AM, but he still looks seriously checking the reports from his laptop. Sometimes he stood up and stretched his muscles and sometimes he leaned his back on the chair and massaged his neck. He tried to close his eyes for awhile when he heard his phone ringing. He saw the name on his phone screen.

Seo Agasshi calling..

He was dumbfounded. His hands froze to take his phone that’s on the desk. He let his phone continuously ringing. Already two missed calls. He hoped Joohyun doesn’t trying call him again. Within seconds, he saw his phone screen is back on.

Joohyun finds the number which she was looking for difficulty. Once.. Twice.. But no answer. She tried to call back. And she heard the response.

"Minhyuk-ah... I'm at Bellagio. Pick me up now. The People already pissed me off here!" Joohyun said, her voice that sounded so drunk while staring the bartender disgustly.

Yonghwa was silent to hear what was she said. he increasingly appalled because of her word "Minhyuk", he doesn’t understand what happened with her. Joohyun hung up her call without hearing his answers.

‘She assumed I’m Minhyuk? Actually she wants to call minyuk? not me?’ Yonghwa asked to himself.

He was silent for a moment, he thought what the best way he should do. Her voice sounded so drunk made him not bear to let her in the nightclub alone all night long, but he also doesn’t want to meet her again, this is a promise to himself.

He was confused. He leaned his back in the chair, he stared at the ceiling, and then he stood up from his seat and took a hoodie in the closet and took his phone and his wallet, he‘s out of his room in a hurry.

End flash back

 

"Do you still want here? Drunk until you die? What happened to you? Why are you being stupid like this?!" Yonghwa looked at Joohyun sharply. she just stared ahead blankly.

"I can go home by myself. I drive my own car. You can go now. And you should remember, I was drunk is not your BUSINESS!! even until I die because of drunk! LEAVE ME!" Joohyun put her phone into her bag and called the bartender then gave her unlimited credit card to the bartender.

"I can’t leave you with your condition like this. Let's get out of here." Yonghwa grabbed her wrist.

"I told you, LEAVE ME!"

"I also told you, I can’t leave you here with your condition like this!" He tried to hold his temper.

"IT’S NOT YOUR BUSINESS!! We’ve no relationship, right?" She stared him blurry.

He just stood and continued to stare at her who looks so miserable. he doesn’t know how much liquor that she drank and made her sway. The bartender gives back her credit card, and then she stood up while carrying her bag. She passed Yonghwa who still staring at her. She nudged his body because she walked with unsteady steps.

Yonghwa run to pursued her. He put his hands on her waist and put her hand around his neck. She tried to push away his hand which on her waist, but her strength is not strong enough. Then Yonghwa bring her in to her car.

Along the way to the car, she saw his face blurry. She still doesn’t understand why she could call him, Not Minhyuk.

‘Is so visible that only you in my mind? Uh? even I didn’t realized that I called you, I was really stupid.' Then she bows her head.

He leaned her body on the door of her Mercedes S Class. He took her bag from her hand and looking for her car key. Fortunately, he found the key quickly, Joohyun’s condition is getting worse yet muttering random words with english.

Don’t know what’s on his mind so that he has the courage to touch her waist. He laid her on the backseat carefully. Her smooth thighs looks so obvious because of her tight dress pulled up and also her body position makes her cleavage perfectly visible. Yonghwa was silent for a few seconds to see a beautiful view like this, and then he realized.

He drove her car slowly. Occasionally he saw her who asleep soundly. Suddenly he’s diverting the car, he changed his mind, he doesn’t bring her to back her home but he brought her to his apartment. He tought what would happen if Mr. Seo knows that he brings Joohyun who drunk like this. He didn’t want Mr. Seo misunderstood and fired him.

Within 20 minutes, they arrived at his apartment. He parked the car in the parking lot, He took her out of the car, he decided to carrying her with bridal style because she already asleep.

'Sorry Agasshi, I have to carry you, there’s no other choice.' He’s carrying her who’s slim easily. His hands are holding her bare thigh. He stared her face that covered her blond hair.

Fortunately, no one who saw they’re walking in to his apartment unit. beep..beep..beep.. click.. finally he get into his apartment. He immediately brought her into his room. She already looks completely unconscious. He laid her on his small bed. He covered her body which looks so y with a blanket.

Jungshin were awakened because he feels thirsty. He was surprised to see Yonghwa was preparing a bowl of warm water in a large bowl and he also makes a cup of warm lemon tea.

"What is this, Yong?" Jungshin stands besides Yonghwa.

Yonghwa was silent. But he can’t lie to Jungshin, however Jungshin will knows the truth.

"There’s Seo Agasshi in my room. She was drunk." Yonghwa said as he walked into his room with a bowl of warm water and a cup of warm lemon tea for Joohyun. Jungshin just dumbfounded. He takes a few seconds to understand what Yonghwa said.

"Seo Agasshi?? Agasshi here? In this apartment?? Am I dreaming?? " Jungshin blocked Yonghwa’s step.

"Don’t too much! I’m going to give her this lemon tea and compressed her with this warm water first. I’ll tell you later." Yonghwa continued his steps in to his room.

Yonghwa compressed Joohyun’s forehead gently. her face looks like an angel when she was asleep soundly like this, Yonghwa doesn’t stop staring at her face. Somehow there was a tear dripping from the corner of her eyes, he wiped her tears with his thumb gently.

'Agasshi.. Why are you crying? Because of me? Because I yelled at you earlier? Mianhe….' He whispered and caressed her cheeks gently.

Yonghwa doesn’t bear to wake her up to drink her lemon tea, so he took it out and left her sleep in his room. Jungshin waiting to hear his explanation in the tv room.

"So what happened?" Jungshin started the conversation.

"She called me earlier. It seems she called the wrong person. She assumed I was Mr. Kang, her boyfriend. She asked me to pick her up at the night club. When I arrived there, I saw her already drunk and no one with her." Yonghwa give an explanation to Jungshin. Jungshin nodded.

"Why did you bring her here? What if she was realized why she was here in the morning? She must be shocked and angry with you, and also with me. And if Mr. Seo knows, he would fired us." Jungshin said with a frightened face, he doesn’t understand why his bestfriend being stupid like this.

Yonghwa realized that what Jungshin said is true. He felt so stupid brought Joohyun to his apartment. Jungshin saw Yonghwa who looked down and massaged his forehead.

"Take it easy. Don’t worr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter