Proposal

Storybook of Reality

 

Haneul sighed and drop her bag onto the couch. Work has been exhausting lately and this was the first time in weeks her boss had actually let her out early. She joins her bag on the couch and took off her hair tie, causing her long black hair to hang loosely. She ruffled her hair slightly and notice a bright sticky note stuck on the screen of her TV. Curious, she peeled it off and smile at the content.

“Meet me in the park” she read out loud. Forgetting about how tired she was, she pick up her bag and left her apartment room. She paced herself down the street and reach the park she and Eunhyuk sometimes visit during his free time, which is usually around 2 or 3 in the morning. She noted to herself that the streets are less crowded, compared to when she got off her job, but continue to move forward.

She soon made it to the deserted park and look around, frowning when she did not spot the familiar blonde-hair fellow she was bless to call her boyfriend. She heard small little barks coming from her feet and look down, spotting an adorable puppy. It wags its tail eagerly at her, its doe eyes sparkling brightly at her.

“Aww…. How cute” she lean down and patted its head, making it bark exultantly. She than recognized another familiar sticky note, this time stuck onto its collar.

“Haha this puppy is adorable, isn’t it? Too bad this is not what you’re here for, right?” it reads. “Walk down a few blocks to the right until you find another one of me~”

This process continued for approximately 30 minutes, with each sticky note leading to different places, some familiar while some not. The last sticky note led her in front of an empty store with several TV screens on the display window. She cross her arms and look around, confused on why such a busy street would be empty at this time. The TV then started to make a buzzing sound and what she saw next surprised her.

“Annyeonghaseyo” Eunhyuk bowed in the screens and let out a shy laugh, causing her to smile, despises how stress she was into finding out what’s going on. “I have to apologize first before I get to the reason why you’re here, standing in front of me. I’m sorry for not always being there for you, for not being able to help you through your hard times due to my busy schedules. I’m constantly traveling to help promote Super Junior and Super Junior M, causing me to spend less time with you.

”Even so, you are still with me. I don’t know how you are able to put up with me, not being able to spend good quality time with you. You help me when things were getting hard, like when Hangeng had left Super Junior. You continue to support me, yet I don’t do much to support you” he stop talking for a moment as he tried to hold back his tears.

“Hyung! You can do it!” Ryeowook’s voice rang in the background. “At least try to finish the video!”

He nodded his head, wiping away a few stray tears. “I’m sorry about that, I couldn’t help it… Where was I again?” he look pass the camera before nodding. “Okay, I… I want to repay you for helping me all this time, for everything you did to me. I want to show you that I truly love you and care for you. But to do that, you have to promise me that you would stay with me forever” the screen then faded to black.

“Will you?” she turned her head to the side to see Eunhyuk wearing a nice suit, holding out a red rose. On his face plastered a shy smile, cheeks slightly red.

“Hyukjae…” she walked closer to him. “You don’t have to say sorry. I agree to be with you because I understand that you are a busy idol, and that you have to travel a lot. Saranghaeyo” she accepted the rose from him and felt something cold on her hand. On the stem was a beautiful diamond ring. It was not too big but still sparkle in the daylight. She looks at him, the feeling of astonishment overwhelming her. Gently, she slid the ring off and places it on her ring finger, eyes b with tears. His eyes widen at her movement.

“You sure?” he asked. She nodded her head and threw her arms around him, hugging him dearly. He hugs her closer to him, letting his tears fell from his eyes. “Kamsahamnida”


The following day, the following article pop up somewhere on a forum in the internet:

Super Junior Eunhyuk proposes to his girlfriend!

It seems like another member in Super Junior has tied the knot! That’s right ELFs, the anchovy Eunhyuk has propose to his girlfriend, Kim Haneul! Representatives from SM Entertainment had confirmed the two dating in 2007, during Super Junior’s Don’t Don promotions and it looks like a keeper!

A SM Representative had said during a press conference, “Eunhyuk would be taking a break from the group’s activities for a while so he could prepare for the wedding and go on his honeymoon. It had really shock us when he had showed up in our office one day and confessed that he was going to propose to her. May we wish the best for the two”

Leader Leeteuk had also showed up and commented, “All of us were overjoyed when he told us what he was going to do. He had us help him with the preparations, and all the work had paid off. Two members down, too many more to go” he joked, causing everyone to laugh.

Netizens commented “Congratulations oppa! Hope you two have a great life together! God bless you both!” “What took so long? I was starting to wonder if you two were going to be engage soon” “I really want to see how you propose to her oppa! She’s one lucky girl to receive your love”

We wish the best of luck for the two in the future ahead of them!”

--

Yosh! I finally got this one out! *wipes imaginary sweat* I got the idea to write this when I was watching the “Super Junior Propose” video. I also got some ideas from the same video. If you haven’t watch it yet, then go go! Go go~! :D If you spot some mistakes, please bare with me. I’m just an middle school student who is tired for spending most of my birthday stuck in the emergency room ;.; But if you do see some, feel free to leave it plus criticism and comments in the comment box below. Have a happy day everyone~