Chapter 1

Missing (On Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min-ji inhaled fresh air for the first time in over eleven hours as she stepped outside the airport. Putting down her luggage she stretched, fingers reaching upwards until she felt a pop and her shoulders loosen up. She sighed in relief as she dropped her arms and flopped onto the nearby bench next to her luggage. Her head lolled back looking up at the sky as she wondered when her sister would be here to get her. It had been just over a year since they last saw each other and Min-ji was excited to finally be united. Suddenly the sun above her was blocked out by a very familiar face.

"Unnie!" She yelped, surprised at her sisters sudden appearance. She quickly stood up and embraced her sister, burying her face in her neck. "I missed you." She muttered.

Min-hee just laughed as she patted her younger sisters head. "Well if you hadn't escaped off to Paris you wouldn't have missed me." She untangled herself from the youngers hold and grabbed her stuff before heading towards the white van parked across the street. "Hurry up!" she called over her shoulder. "Kyungsoo is scheduled to wake up from his nap soon!"

Min-ji grabbed her purse and hurried across the pavement to the waiting van. Quickly hopping in the passenger's seat she barely buckled her seatbelt before Min-hee started the car and turned towards the freeway. "So tell me about Kyungsoo sis." Min-ji said.

"Papers first." Min-hee said, holding one hand out.

"Ah right, here you go." Min-ji pulled a folder out of her purse and handed it to her. "Patient confidentiality forms and Agreement to be videotaped. Signed, sealed and delivered."

Min-hee quickly scanned over the documents at the next stoplight and beamed at Min-ji. "Perfect! So the boy I'm taking care of is Kim Kyungsoo. He's the son of a very famous man. And no-" she said shooting a glance at her sisters open mouth, "You can't know who so don't ask."

Min-ji closed and nodded.

"He is suffering from Schizophrenia and Delusions of Grandeur." She shook her head. "He keeps insisting that he's a famous singer named Do Kyungsoo but please don't mind that. They look similar and have the same given name but other than that, they're not similar at all." Min-hee laughed. "The poor boy can't even sing. The doctors think that the similar features and given name are the reason for this particular delusion."

"That's so sad." Min-ji said, shaking her head.

"It is." Min-hee agreed. "If he ever insists that he is Do Kyungsoo, don't play along or encourage him. Just say something like 'Oh, but I thought your name was Kim Kyungsoo.' Don't disregard his fantasy completely, because to him, He really is the global superstar Do Kyungsoo, but you mustn't encourage him to keep saying that he is Do Kyungsoo."

"No offense but that's a little confusing." Min-ji admitted. 

"I know but hopefully you won't have to deal with him too much. That is my job after all."

"What about the cameras? They aren't in every room of the house are they?"

Min-hee shook her head. "Our shared bathroom and our bedrooms aren't monitored as Kyungsoo isn’t allowed in there. The backyard, Kitchen, Living room, Master bedroom and Ensuite are all monitored for Kyungsoo's safety and- Ah we're here!" She exclaimed as she pulled up beside their familiar childhood home. They stepped out of the van, grabbed Min-ji's luggage and trekked up towards the front door before Min-hee pulled out a huge ring of keys.

"Uh, what's with the keys unnie?" Min-ji asked, pointing at the ten plus keys her sister was holding. 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter