Chapter 5

Town House Dork
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -   
♣  c h a p t e r   f i v e  ♣
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

 

After that horrible hour of calling stupid customers, arguing with more stupid customers, and replying to more stupider email, I sat in a really nice restaurant with HimChan. Of course, when you were with Kim HimChan, you wouldn't be seen in a regular place. Except if he had no other choices or was starving to death. But since I'm his best friend, I would laugh at people who believe that Kim HimChan will only eat fancy, expensive food. Well, I agree if it comes to the clothes and all that stuff. He wears branded things only. But the food? He's Kim HimChan. He eats everything. You might only see him eating at a fancy restaurant, not at McD's, or other ty restaurant. But tell you what, he eats that at home. He would order some McChicken, Dominos and all that and stuffed his face with it. He's gross.

 

After ordering our food and drinks, I put my hands on the table and shot him a serious look.

 

"Please, be serious now, or else I would destroy your baby makers."

All colors drained from HimChan's face as he grabbed his crotch and looked at me in horror. "Not my precious! You evil!."

 

He was pretty sensitive whenever someone mentioned about hurting his "pride" and his "beautiful face", even if that someone didn't mean it literally.

 

"Then stop fooling around and listen!."

"Okay, fine. So, proceed."

I sighed again. "Alright. The note is from Jung, and I don't know what to do about it."

"I don't really see any problem. He wants to talk, for some reason, so just go see him and talk. End of the story."

"That's not the problem, Chan."

"Oh yeah, of course. The problem is that you're too shy to meet him because he's so damn hot and you are a grown up man with a silly babyface."

"Was that supposed to be an insult? Because I didn't feel offended by it."

"You're stupid. Whatever, so what's the real problem?."

"I just don't know what to expect. I mean, I have thought about several things that might happen, or things that he would probably want to talk about, but he's Jung. He's unpredictable. Not to mention he's a ing ."

"You just think too much about it. Just go see him and get it over with."

"I. . .I don't know if I want to though."

"And why is that?."

"I just said I don't know. What part of it don't you understand?."

He kicked my leg under the table and glare at me. "Don't get smart with me-." He didn't finish his word when the waitress came to our table, bringing our food. He smiled charmingly at her, causing her to blush and quickly walked away from our table.

I scoffed at his action. "That girl wouldn't blush like that if she knows what a real you are."

"Shut up and eat."

 

I shook my head when he started to devour his food, not minding his 'perfect' image anymore. I looked down at my food and began eating as well.

 

"So, tell me why you're so reluctant to meet him."

 

I cringed when I heard him talking, or to be exact, hear him spitting his food out while he talked to me. I grimaced.

 

"Swallow first, idiot."

 

He did as he was told and repeated the question.

I hesitated to tell him at first, but eventually, with his constant persuasion, I gave in and told him about what JongUp and JunHong had told me a couple of days ago.

He nodded and seem to be thinking something, before giving his attention back to me.

 

"So, you feel. . .conflicted?."

I shrugged. "I'm not sure. I guess after listening to them, I started to. .see him in a different way? It's kinda weird."

"Ohooo, so now you have started to think if it actually possible that you could like him?."

I widened my eyes and gasped. "Wha- NO!. That is just ridiculous!."

"You can lie to me, but you can never lie to yourself."

"What was that suppose to me- wait, that's sound familiar."

"You told me that back when I told you about me and Guk."

"Oh, speaking of that, what happened between you two?." He was starting to blush, but he quickly tries to cover it by looking away from me.

"This isn't about me, Jae, don't change the subject."

I just smirked at him, but decided not to push the matter any further. He would come to me when he wanted to talk about it anyway, I can wait.

"Okay, okay. Whatever it is, I wouldn't want to know anyway." I joked.

 

He glared at that, and he started to playfully jab his knife and fork on his steak, tearing it apart and biting at it fiercely, as if I am the meat he was eating. I scoffed at that and can't help but laugh at how stupid he looked when he did that. 

I was about to continue our talk when I feel someone's eyes on me. I frown at that, but decide to shrug it off. HimChan was talking about something, but it's not important so I didn't pay attention to him. I brought the glass to my lips to take a sip and accidently drag a napkin with it, causing it to fall from the table. I bent down to pick it and smoothing it out before putting it to its place.

 

"Hey, that guy looks familiar." HimChan suddenly said, pointing at someone behind me with his fork.

 

I turned around and froze in my seat. There, sitting casually at the table was none other than Jung ing Dae- No, I would never say his name, even if I was talking in my head. I immediately turn to HimChan and whispered at him, impatiently. "How long has he been there?." "I don't know, I just notice him when you pick the napkin."

I started to panic a bit. "Do you think he heard us? I mean, we didn't talk that loud, did we?."

"I don't know. He's not that far from us, but not too close either. Who's that anyway?."

 

I slapped my forehead in frustration. "That's Jung you idiot!."

His mouth formed an 'O' shape as realization dawned him. "No wonder he looks familiar. I just met him once, what do you expect?." He retaliated.

 

I didn't reply to him and I eat my almost-finish food rather quickly. HimChan started to get the message and went back to eat his food too, but there's not much that left anyway, so he finished eating before me and proceed to call for bills.

 

He payed for our dinner and we get up from our seat, ready to leave when a figure suddenly makes an appearance behind me.

 

"Hey."

 

I flinched slightly from the sudden voice appearing behind me. I didn't need to turn around to see who it was. I know that voice too damn well I feel ashamed of it, for some reason. 

 

HimChan give me a knowing smile and offered his hand to Jung. "Hi. I believe we have met somewhere, but anyway, I'm Kim HimChan."

Jung step a little closer to take HimChan's hand. "I'm Jung DaeHyun. Yeah, I remember you. You're the one who saves this moron's sorry from my wrath."

I frown and pushed him aside and grab HimChan's hand. "Yeah, Jung, this is HimChan, HimChan, this is Jung and I'm YoungJae. Nice to meet everyone, now let's go."

 

I didn't have the chance to even make a single step before Jung 'kindly' grabs my hand and bring me towards him.

 

"I believe we have some business to talk about, Yoo."

"I don't do business with you."

"Oh yeah? Let's talk and we'll see about that."

"Go to hell, Jung." I said, gritting my teeth and proceed to walk away from him. I don't know why, but whenever I was near him, I can't help but feel mad and it's not much of a help that this Jung guy always gets on my nerves.

 

 

He grabbed me again and this time, he send me a glare with his dark eyes that make me shivered involuntary.

 

"Yoo, we need to talk." He said, repeating the same word on his note with voice demanding and stern. I suddenly feel afraid of him.

 

"Oh ma God, I can't handle this . Just go talk to him Jae. I'm outta here."

 

I panicked and tried to stop HimChan from leaving me with this horrible human being, but the strong grip on my arm prevent me to do so.

"No, Chan, don't leave me with this er!."

"Call me when you're done!."

"What the- Oh God I swear I hate him sometimes." I throw multiple curse at him in my head and forgot about the grip on my wrist.

 

Jung didn't appreciate that I have forgotten about his existence and decided to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter