Jealousy

Jealous and Insecure

"Jimin ah" You started the conversation with him but he decided to ignore you because of that matter just now. "Jimin-ah" You called him again but still no respond. "YAH, why are you not replying me!" He look at you sadly and you knew something was not right so you decided to dig into the matter. "What's wrong baby? Able to talk to me about it?" He look at you, keeping quiet. "If you're not speaking, then i won't know what's wrong right.."

"Why are you always hanging out with Jungkook?" That's the first line that came out from his mouth. "Because Jungkook is my best guy friend!" You told him, blinking your eyes a few times wondering why is he asking this when he already know what my answerr will be. "But you're with him more than you spend time with me!" He said, voice louder than usual which attracted Jungkook's attention but he continued watching his videos because he knew what was going to happen after that.

You looked up at him as he stand up and walk towards the chair. He was leaning against the chair with both of his arm folded around his chest and glare at you. You walk over to him and spoke up. "What's wrong with you? Can't i even talk to your friend? Just because HE IS your friend so i am not allowed to talk to him?" He remained silent and look at me frustrated. "I'm sorry baby. You can talk to him, but i just don't like it when you spend more time with him than me. You are my girlfriend but it seems like he have already replaced me in your heart." 

"Don't you trust the both of us? I am your girlfriend while he is your best friend. So what makes you think that he has already took over your place in my heart?" I said irritated. "Because you don't spend time with me like you used to, because you didn't treat me like you used to.. and because you didn't hug me like you used to.." he spoke softly enough for me to hear.

"Baby... If i don't spend time enough with you, then what am i doing here, In your practice room? I didn't treat you like i used to because i thought you hated it. Everytime i did something for you, you don't seems to appreciate it so i take it as you don't like what i've done for you. I didn't hug you like before is because i can't hug you like a koala bear right here infront of your members right. We haven't been spending enough time together alone and that is why i can't hug you like that.. Please understand baby.. It's not that i don't love you anymore..." Jimin realised what i've said make some sense and he immediately ran out of the room without telling me anything and i was seriously pissed as i thought he was still unsatisfied with my answer given.

About 15 minutes later, he came back sweating and he was holding something with his left hand while he opened the door with his right hand. He slowly walk over to me and passed me a soft toy bunny which i've always wanted! "Baby, i'm sorry. I've realised mt mistake. Will you forgive me and accept this bunny?" He look at me with his beautiful eyes. I nodded my head and he gave me a big and tight hug. I started laughing and he release me from the hug and look at me weirdly. "What's wrong baby?" He asked. "Actually you're quite cute when you're jealous and insecure" I started laughing and he gave me a peck on my lips and look at me. "I'm sorry baby, i love you." That was the last thing he told me before he pull me into a hug again. "I love you too" i said into his ears.