Take It Slow

Take It Slow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I can’t imagine that I agreed to drive you to spy on Luhan-ge?” Zitao used his hands to cover his face.

“Hwang Zitao, you, as Oh Sehun’s bestfriend since diapers, you should be supporting me to date Xiao Lu instead sighing here, see even your boyfriend agrees!” Sehun said without lifting his binoculars. Zitao looked at his sleepy boyfriend, Kris.

“Yah! He’s sleeping,” he slapped Sehun’s arm. “Ouch!” He put down his binoculars and rubbed his arm.

“Why did your parents even thought to send you to the the academy to learn wushu?” he mumbled.

“What did you say?”

“Nothing,” he whistled and back to his mission which was, spying his crush, housemate and his one and only Chinese deer, who was going on a “date” with a Korean, cute but to him he ain't cute, half-to-50-year-old baozi.

 

 

Meanwhile, the ‘date’,

 

“Minseok, you have no you need to listen to me!”

“Lu, just get your fricking and ask Sehun out, oh my God he’s probably preparing a knife and plans how to kill me now!”

“Don’t be a sarcastic and dramatic, Seok!”

“I am not Lu, so now I suggest you. You, Luhan go and ask your favourite boy, Oh Sehun out for a date at wherever place you want to go, say I love you, kiss him and done! It’s simple, deer.”

 

Luhan sat back.

Additional he was pouting with his puffy cheeks.

“Hey hey don’t do that face with me, Luhan!”

“Fine,” he blew his bangs.

Minseok snickered and said with a grinning face, “you are paying this time,” while Luhan’s jaw dropped. ‘What did he just say?’

“…..”

 “You were the one who asked me out for this fake “date” so you’re paying, adios Lu-ge,” he blew a flying kiss.

“Kim Minseok,” before he can chase after his ing-best-friend, the waiter said, “Mhmm, sir you can’t leave unless you pay.” Luhan fished out his wallet and gave it to the waiter.

“ you Minseok.”

 

 

“What the hell? Minseok hyung asked Xiao Lu to pay, wow what kind of gentleman is that?” Sehun mumbled.

 “How long do we need to stay in the van?” Zitao asked and yawned for the 101th times. He didn’t answer his friend’s question and saw Luhan walked out from the restaurant.

“Zitao, you can go home first with Kris hyung, I’ll go home with Xiao Lu,” he waved.

Zitao poked his still charming boyfriend even though he drooled a bit.

“Wake up, ge, Oh-dult isn’t around anymore.” Kris woke up with his puffed face. Kris checked his face with the mirror. “Oh my God, Taotao-ah, my lips are bleeding.”

Zitao kissed him at his bleeding lips.

“You’re still good-looking to me. Now, sit back, let me drive.” Kris smiled until his gums were seen.  

 

Luhan walked out from the restaurant and mumbled to himself.

“I’ll kill Minseok next time I meet him seriously,” he kicked a can drink on the ground.

 

“Luhan hyung!” someone called him from behind.

 

He turned around and saw Sehun, was grinning towards him.

 

“Oh Sehun-ah, what’re you doing here?”

 

‘In Gangnam, man?’ he thought.

 

“I just passed by, and coincidence I saw you hyung,” he lied. Luhan smiled. “Hyung, let’s walk home,” Sehun walked in front of Luhan.

“Walk home? Sehun-ah, it’s Gangnam? Are you crazy?”

“We have the time hyung.”

 

It was a comfortable silent when they walked home. None of them opened their mouth while enjoying the fresh breeze.

 

“Luhan hyung,” Sehun called.

“Mhmm?”

“Do you have any boyfriend for now?”

 Luhan froze from his steps.

 

“Luhan hyung.”

“No I don’t have, how about you?”

 

Flashback

Luhan walked around the house. “Luhan-ssi, I hope you like this apartment,” Junmyeon, the owner said.

“I appreciated it so much Junmyeon-ssi, and by the way Junmyeon-ssi, I heard noises in the bathroom,” he worriedly asked.

“Oh don’t worry, it’s my cousin. I think he’s just finished his football practice. He’s Oh Sehun, last year of high school. Please take care of him.”

“I’ll try my best Junmyeon-ssi,” he bowed and walked Junmyeon out.

“Who’s that?” Sehun wiped his hair with a clean towel. Luhan turned around and saw a shirtless teen- sort of toned body but not very muscular chest.

“I’m Luhan, I think Junmyeon-ssi told you about it, right?” Sehun nodded and looked at the beautiful creature in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter