Je mi vs Jongdae

High school drama - The aftermath

It’s been 30 minutes since J-hope went to talk to Mr Jongin. I couldn’t take the silence and the awkward atmosphere, I couldn’t even relax into my music so I had to get Je mi and Jongdae talking, whether they liked it or not. “Alright I’ve had it with you two! Can’t you both at least look at each other? Geez, I can’t take it anymore” “yeah I will until he stops people” Je mi snapped back. “Oh get over yourself Je mi!” Jongdae finally spoke up for himself. “Remember, you were a nobody in this school until you started dating me” “Says the guy who is the most unpopular in this school now. I never needed you to give me some sort of boost and thanks to you; I’m now known as a girl who has dated a ” Je mi had the last word and they both went silent again. I banged the back of my head on the wall twice in frustration. I knew it would happen, they just couldn’t have a civil conversation but at least they got everything off their chest... I hope. “Watch out Je mi because you’re gonna get exactly what’s coming to you” Jongdae hissed. “Oh yeah? What’s that supposed to mean?” I widened my eyes as I could tell that Jongdae was going to let out our plan, I had to stop him and fast. “Both of you quit it! Nothing is coming to you Je mi, Jongdae you’re being an idiot so stop with the unrealistic threats, you’re so childish” I put my headphones on again to calm myself down from their petty argument.