~Chapter 1

Gazette Knapped!

Kairi’s POV
            I walked to the location that Alaina sent me and thought we should meet. Once I got there, a man jumped out from behind a column and grabbed me. I stomped on his foot and elbowed him, right in the neck. I took off running as soon as he let me go but once I got past a bush, another man jumped out and tackled me to the ground. I was picked up harshly and quickly taken inside and down a hallway into a room. I heard Alaina yell for me and pound on the door, I knew exactly where she was at and was fighting hard to get to her. Every time I fought back, they would get a tighter grip on me.

            I noticed that the one dressed in all Dark purple was the one who captured me, well, tackled, and the other one in all Dark Blue was the one who was holding me still while they searched my pocket for my phone and any weapons.
“Ruki, go tend to the other girl… while I deal with this one.” Uruha said, smiling.
“Yes, sir!” Ruki replied, happily, as if he was hoping he would be picked.
Ruki left and headed to where Alaina was being held and I remained standing there as the man in dark blue slowly walked me over to the couch. At first, the first thought in my mind was, ‘oh my god, I might get .’ But then I realised something even worse than that. ‘What if they already Alaina?’ I was getting mad at the thought, how someone like these people could lay a hand on her. If I find out that they did, so help me, all of them will be dead.

            I layed on the couch where Mister Dark blue had thrown me though he was still holding my arms, preventing me from moving. I was trying to fight back, but I was afraid…afraid that if I fought back they would hurt my little sister.
“Good girl, follow the rules and nothing bad will happen…” The man in Dark blue said.
He leaned down and kissed me on the cheek so as he leaned away, I spit at him and it landed on his cheek.
“Ugh, you disgusting little girl…” He said, raising his hand as if he was going to slap me.
“Don’t lay a hand on her…” The man in Dark purple said, holding the other man’s wrist.
“You’re lucky… It seems as though Reita has a soft spot for you… I hope the boss doesn’t find out…” The man in Dark blue said with an angry, evil grin.

            So, his name is Reita, the one whom dresses in all black is Ruki, but who are the other people? I need to get them to leave so I can break out and find my sister.
“I do not… and if you tell Uruha, I will cut your beautiful hair!” Reita replied, wide eyed.
“You wouldn’t!” The man in dark blue replied, grabbing his hair, moving away from Reita.
“I would… I would cut it down to two inches, Kai! Don’t make me?” Reita threatened, smiling evilly.
“I’m telling the boss, he’ll protect me! Uruha!” Kai said running out of the room with Reita close behind.
When Reita left, he accidentally left the keys on the table so I reached over grabbing them and put them in my pocket.  A few minutes later, Reita came back looking for the keys frantically.
“Hey, you… Where are the keys?” Reita asked, almost desperate sounding.

            I smiled demonically as I sat there and said nothing. Reita grabbed my shirt collar and lifted me up to my feet.
“I have no idea what you are talking about…” I replied, looking away from him.
“Please, Uruha will be mad if I lost them, I will get hit.” Reita said, begging.
“Oh really? What’s in it for me?” I asked, smiling evilly.
“It depends… what is it that you want?” Reita asked, too stupid to realize that I’m the one who was being kidnapped.
“I want to see my sister…” I replied.
“Who is your sister?” Reita asked, confused.
“Umm… The girl in the other room?” I replied, blown away by how stupid this kid is.
“Oh yeah… sorry, I just don’t want to get in trouble because Uruha’s punishments are harsh…” Reita replied letting go of me and holding out his hand.

            I looked at Reita and shook my head no until he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the door.
“Fine, but once you see your sister you have to give me the keys… deal?” Reita asked before opening the door.
“Deal, but I get to talk to her for at least fifteen minutes…” I said, now knowing that I can control him.
“Ugh… just make sure you give me the keys. And if Uruha walks in while you’re talking to your sister, I am playing it off like you somehow got out and I was catching you before you got away.” Reita said.
We headed down the hallway and before we entered the room where Alaina was being held, Reita peeked his head into the room. Reita came back out and pushed me in front of him, sending me stumbling into the room to find Alaina sitting on the floor playing a card game with a half- dude.

            Reita looked at the dude and laughed until he couldn’t breathe.
“I thought if you were going to play strip poker against a girl, you would at least be good at poker…” Reita said, trying to catch his breath.
“Shut up, Reita. I thought I could win, she is really good though…” He replied, whining.
“Then why are you still playing while you are sitting there shirtless, and in nothing but pants?” Reita asked, still laughing.
“Reita… Quit laughing at me... I will win eventually even if it takes me all night!” He replied, again.
“You sound determined when you are practically …” I said, pointing at him.

            Once I said that, Alaina looked up at me with a sparkle in her eye and jumped up happily. She ran up to me, dropping her cards, revealing that she had the winning hand, and hugged me. Reita tried to break us apart but she held on with a death grip.
“Look, I gave her fifteen minutes to talk to you… you have plenty of time.” Reita said, gently pulling us apart.
“Wait, why did you give her time in here? Did Uruha give you permission?” the other man asked curiously.
“Did Uruha give you permission to do that?” Reita asked, pointing the man up and down, signifying his loss of clothing.
“I don’t tell, if you don’t tell?” He replied.
“Ruki, for once in your life you have a deal…” Reita said, laughing as Ruki grabbed his shirt, shoes, socks and accessories and began to put them back on.

            About that time, as Ruki was putting his shirt back on, Uruha walked into the room.
“What is going on here? You, why are you putting your clothes back on? How did she get out of her room?” Uruha asked, pointing to everybody.
“Uh, excuse me? I got away from Kai didn’t I?” I asked, smiling as though I was royalty.
“Yeah, by stomping on his foot and elbowing him in the throat!” Ruki said, laughing awkwardly.
“ok, ok… Guilty!” I replied, putting a hand on my upper chest.
Reita turned around and looked at me with an smirk.
“It was pretty amusing…” Reita said, laughing.

            Uruha pointed at me and told Reita to immediately take me back to my room and this time make sure that I don’t escape so Reita grabbed my hands and put them together as if they were cuffed and walked me out of the room. Once the door closed behind us, I stopped walking.
“Can I trust you enough to let your hands go?” Reita asked, loosening his grip on my hands.
“Don’t worry Reita, you can trust me. I won’t punch you in the jugular like I did Kai… He touched me inappropriately on my side…” I replied.
“Well, I will let you go then, as long as you walk back to your room calmly.” Reita said letting me go.

            I turned around and looked at him with an evil smile.
“My fifteen minutes were not up yet, sir? You promised me fifteen minutes…” I replied, whining as I started to sit on the ground where we stood.
“No, you don’t…” Reita said catching me before I sat and picking me back up.
“I want to see my sister, you cheated me my minutes! I will sue you for all the minutes I want!” I replied, as I dug through my pocket, trying to get the key to Alaina’s room off of the key chain.
We made it to my room in which, Reita walked me inside and held his hand out for the keys.
“You aren’t getting it back yet, I haven’t gotten to talk to my sister…” I said.
“I promise I will come back tonight and let you talk… just give me the keys before Uruha finds out that you have them and I get punished…” Reita said, practically begging for the keys.

            I wasn’t sure if I should trust him or not so I decided to be safe and take only Alaina’s room key so that I wouldn’t be discovered as quickly. I reluctantly gave him the keys and pouted as I sat over on the couch in my room.
“I promise I will come back…” Reita said with a cute smile.
What am I saying? He isn’t cute, he doesn’t have a cute smile with beautiful brown eyes… I think my feelings just died inside of me and created a poisonous monster who is trying to get me killed.
“Fine… but if you don’t come back… I swear next time I see you, I will break you…” I replied with the harshest tone I could manage.