I will cry for you this last time

Drama vs Reality

<--Rima's POV<--

I sighed.

And i sighed again.

And i sighed again and again.

You might be wondering why.... well the reason is actually pretty simple.

That guy, That bastard. That guy whom is my first love. That guy who was suppose to contact me.

No Min Woo.

Grr... 8 FREAKING LONG YEARS AND I AM STILL WAITING FOR HIM. And what i get?

NOTHING well not really, is heartbreak included?

Life is unfair i must say.. at least to me. Its really depressing. I am like some girl who is stupidly waiting for a guy who will never come back for me. So why am I waiting?

LOVEEEE hah. yeah right =.= But that's what makes me keep going, the love for Minwoo; My childhood friend and lover..

So here i am. 18years old. A girl who is super normal with not much specialty. 

Oh, and i love to space out. Don't you find that pretty awesome too?

 

"YAH RIMA ARH!!!" somebody screamed. I sighed (3 times!) and turned around. Oh. It's my BFF- Kang Yeyi.

"What?" I asked.

"I was asking you what to wear for tomorrow" she said.

"School uniform. What else?" i raised my eyebrows. She rolled her eyes. "Uh hello? We ARE the new students of Seoul High School. We MUST wear nice nice."

"Oh. Okay" i replied.

"What's wrong? Hey girl, don't you dare give me a short 2 answer reply!" she pouted.

I look up to meet Yeyi's eyes and shrugged, "Nothing."

Yeyi sighed. WHY IS EVERYONE SIGHING?

"Him again?" Yeyi said softly. I slumped my shoulders, "I rather not to talk about him."

Yeyi sat down beside mi and her face turned SUPER serious. This is really unusual as she is hardly serious.

"What?" i said, irritated and nervous.

"Lee Rima" she began. I flinched at her using-my-full-name. "You have to get over that guy. Seriously. He's not coming back. Im not hurting u Rima, he has forgotten about you. Thats not the only guy u can obsessed about, there are plenty of them. With your looks, one boyfriend? No problem. Just forget about him please. Its hurting you. Everyday, your face.. it looks so forlorn when you look at the picture. Everyday, i will see you secretly crying. As your best friend, Rima, my heart is breaking along with you seeing u like this. You and him knew each other only at 10years old. You don't know what's the true meaning of love. Even i don't. So Rima promised mi. FORGET ABOUT HIM KAY?" she shot out in one breath.

I looked at her. She was edging away. I guess i know why. Everytime when she talks about Minwoo, I would always scream at her. But today, it's different... She is right... i have to forget about him eh? That means my heart will have to be vacant, for a long time hopefully.

"Okay. I promise you." I mumbled. Yeyi snapped her head around, "Bwoh?"

"I will forget about him" I mumbled again. Yeyi pulled me into her arms and said, "Good choice dear, good choice"

And with those words, I broke into tears.. I cried for the briefest touch of love he had given to me. I cried for waiting stupidly. I cried for being naive at finding a true love. I cried for my broken heart.

My heart can't be the same anymore even if I decided to give up.

Why?

Cause I have given my heart to Minwoo and somehow I just can't get it back....

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

-cough cough- first update :D

I really hope that u like this update ^^

Really appreciate comments and are super happy for criticism cause with this i can write better :D

Have a nice day ahead ^^ comment please :)

3march2011/5.45pm

xFuntastic :3