Sleepy Day

Sleepy Day

You slip your finger through the tiny space between the bedroom door and the doorknob, a small creak indicating your presence. You peek through the door to see a lump under the blanket. Tiptoeing as quietly as possible, you make your way to Yoongi's bed to sit beside him. The bed not so much as dips when you gently settle yourself next to Yoongi's sleeping body that hugged his pillow. Nervously you tuck a hair behind your ear to prevent from tickling his face when you leaned down to kiss his cheek. Yoongi barely stirs as your cool lips touch his warm cheek. You fight a giggle within you as you see his eyes and nose crinkle grumpily at whatever disturbed his sleep. You nearly coo aloud at the sight.

You wondered how anyone could sleep as much as Yoongi. It was already passed noon and he laid like a stone in a pond, unbothered by the ripples of noise or movement around him. Then again, you didn't know anyone like Yoongi. You didn't know anyone who could immerse themselves so deeply in work more than Yoongi. Or anyone that could be more passionate towards it. His exhaustion meant nothing to him if he didn't satisfy himself with whatever he was doing. Two weeks. Two longs weeks of late nights and early mornings Yoongi had spent cooped up in his small studio space. He spent the last 14 days trying to produce his latest song. Sleep was a treasure to him, a reward after long hours of concentration and hard work. Seeing him like this made you happy. It reassured you that Yoongi was in a good state of mind with himself, that he was able to come home and reward himself with a well-earned rest.

Not wanting to bother him any more and knowing he was safe and comfy in his bed, you decide to let him have this time precious time to himself. As you are about to get up, a hand wraps around your wrist. You look down, slightly startled and see Yoongi keeping you at bay.

"I didn't say you had to leave." He mumbles. You smile. Yoongi's eyes were still closed when he said this, looking like he was talking in his sleep. You lace your fingers with his and rub the surface of his thumb. He hums at your soothing touch.
"I'm letting you rest. You've had a long night." You insist. But Yoongi pulls you inside his bed and locks you in his infamous bear hug before you could disagree. He wraps his arms around your shoulders and cradles you as close to his chest humanly possible. You blink repeatedly as the moment flashed by in a matter of seconds.

"You hardly come by anymore." His voice sighed like a cry of desperate affection. Your heart melted in an instant at his words. It was rare for Yoongi to be this needy, and honesty you loved it. You wanted nothing more but to smother him with love after not seeing him for so long. You let your actions speak for you as you nuzzle your face in his chiseled chest. You can hear his steady heartbeat in your ears, tempting you to fall into a deep sleep. Yoongi pulls you closer to him in a gentle embrace, holding you as if you'll disappear like one of his hazy dreams.

"It's because you're hardly home." You confess sadly in his chest. Yoongi stays quiet after hearing your soft voice. He nuzzled his nose into the small crevice between your ear and his pillow.

"I love you." He whispers. His voice was so soft you could swear it was like a daydream that faded just as soon as you heard it. You wondered if you'd imagined it. Your cheeks start to heat up as the soft tune of Yoongi's confession plays again and again in your mind like a sweet melody. Yoongi chuckles sleepily as he feels your heart beat erratically against his own. You look up at him to see his sleepy eyes and gummy smile beam at you. You couldn't help but feel played because Yoongi always knew how to work you up and fiddle with your emotions. It was always so easy for him; because he knew just deeply you were bound by his spell.

His eyes look straight into yours, knowing exactly what you were thinking. They say "don't be mad~" in the most teasing way possible. Yoongi's eyes flicker from your lips back to your eyes, revealing his most inner desires. You give him a taste of your lips, pecking his own softly. His lips linger on top of yours for a moment, as if he's thinking about what he wants to do next. Soon his lips part and capture yours for a long, deep kiss than feigned yearning. You tangled your fingers in his bed-headed locks one by one, slowly unraveling his tiredness from the night before. It wasn't long before you were tangled in the sheets, ankles locked to keep the two of you wrapped in an endless afternoon of bliss. Kisses upon kisses to make up for every moment you missed with him and him with you.

Yoongi slowly pulls away and sighs in your hair. He presses his lips to your hair and whines. This time you don't hold in your laughter and wrap your arms around Yoongi's waist like your own personal teddy bear.

"You're such a baby today!" You giggle. Yoongi doesn't respond but buries his head in your neck instead.

"Can we just stay like this today?" He asks. You couldn't think of anything more perfect than that. You let your eyes close and kiss the top of his head.

"For as long as you want." 

 

 

 

 


And there it is haha. I hope you enjoyed it!! 

excuse my inavoidable fluff heehee~