Surprise Meet

I Just Only Use You
Please log in to read the full chapter

 ~One month has done, and Jackson, Bambam and Yugyeom noticed and don't want that Jinyoung and Mark not taking their lunch with them, not only that lunch time at the university. But also the time that they go to the mall to hang out, the two always not accompanying them. So they are very intrigued if the two is back together, if the two is dating. And right now, they are talking the two guys with Jungkook.~

Everytime I invites Jinyoung hyung to eat with us, he always said to me that he wants to eat at the outside.

Same with me Bambam, when I invites Mark hyung to eat with us, he always replied me that he will eat at the outside too.

Yugyeom, I think Jackson hyung was right that Jinyoung hyung and Mark hyung are dating because both of them wants to take their lunch at the outside of this campus.

Jungkook, if the two really dating then they will tell us because we are their friends.

Maybe they just only want to keep us, that they are back as real boyfriend and boyfriend.

Jackson hyung, why they need to secret their relationship to us. We already knew that Mark hyung is courting Jinyoung hyung, so why need to hide? Are we not their friends? I think there is something wrong with them because it's a bit weird why this whole month, they don't want accompanying us to eat or to hang out at this school or mall.

If there is something wrong then Mark will confront me, same with Jinyoung will confront you and Yugyeom.

Maybe you're right. But.

No buts Bambam, they will confront us if there is something wrong with them. Stop thinking it, and let's start to eat this food and I need to eat this fast because I need to review for my next subject because we will having a quiz.

Well okay.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>==========<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

~A month that Jinyoung was not accompanying his friends, he honestly felt bad, the reason why he always decline the invites of his friends because of Mark, he always thought that Mark is with them, and he don't want to see the guy face. And instead he taking his lunch with his friends, for this month he always take his lunch with Jaebum and Youngjae, and sometime with Hanbin guy. And now he is walking with Youngje going to a restaurant, while walking some item dropped from Youngjae holds which is a book when he picked up the item, he was a bit surprise because it is a picture of Jaebum, a small size picture.~

(picked up the picture) Hey Youngjae you dropped this picture of Jaebum. Why you have a picture of him, don't tell me that, you have a secret crush on him.

(shocked and talking on his mind) , why I put th

Please log in to read the full chapter