Move Again

Love Again

 

 

"Mi Yee, I have something to tell you," My father and I were at his reading room. He called me to come to here since there were something important that I should know. I just nodded, "Well, you know how I work right? So, maybe in this week-" I just cut he off, "We need to move again? Like before?," My father sighed, "I know you don't like but..." I can't wait anymore, "Like since when you care?" I answer coldly.Then, I took step to get out from there but before that, " Stop Mi Yee, how can you became like this? You used to be-" I quickly answered, " Since you left omma.." .

I rushed to my room and locked it. I took the picture that had me and my parents and sit at the edge of my bed. I can felt tears start dripping down from my eyes. Omma, why you left me?, Then, I took another picture that had another people that I loved too and looked it deeply, I wish you're here beside me to calm me, . I suddenly fell asleep and then, I dreamed the the one that I loved. I can felt that I smiled in my sleep.

..

I heard the bell rang. I slowly get up from my sleep and turn off the alarm. We had just moved two days ago. I got to know that the school I'll transfer to is SM Arts High School. The school is quite popular in South Korea at Seoul but there's no need to be proud to since every schools are same.

 

Today is my first day of second year of high school. I'm glad a little that we need to move at early year so I won't need to escape some learning.

 

When I had finish dressed up into my uniform, I went to downstairs and took my breakfast. Then, my father came too, " Good morning Mi Yee. Do you need something else for your school? " He asked. I just shook my head. Then, I finished my breakfast and was already to go to school but then," Mi Yee, do you want me to send you to school? " My father asked," No need. I will just walk." I answered and went out from my house.

I walked to my new school silently. Before this, I used to walk to school with my friends but now, who will want to befriend with me? With my altitude is like this.

...

As soon I reached the school, I went to the teachers' office to take my schedule. So, my class is 2nd A. I walked to my locker first before went to my classroom.

My next class is.... My thoughts was suddenly being interrupted by a loud screams from the girls student. " Kya!! The kingkas are arrived!!", " They are so handsome!", " I want to be in same class as them!!" And many more I could heard. The girls surrounded some of boys student, It must their kingkas..tsk, they just normal human too.. Crazy.

I just walked past by the crowd and went to my class. Just as I walked into the class, the bell rang. I found a seat beside the window, and it was in front the class. Maybe it was my luck today.. I sat there since it was my favorite place.

After I sat, more students came in but I just stare out of the class through the window beside me. I didn't even care who sat beside me but I think it was a guy because I can sense guy's perfume. I thought students can't wear perfumes at school.. Why do I care thought?

Then, a teacher entered the classroom and I quickly take attention to the teacher, " Good morning class. I'll be your class's teacher this whole year. I think all of you known me already right?" He asked but then stare at me, " I guess not everyone since we have a new student, may you introduce yourself?," The teacher point me.

I stand up and do the thing that I always do every year, " Annyeonghasaeyo, my name is Lee Mi Yee. I'm transferred from Tokyo High School." I bowed 90 degree. " So, you Japanese girl?," The teacher asked me, " No, I'm Korean. My father is a businessman, so I need to follow him everywhere he need to work." The teacher nodded, "Oh well, I'm teacher Taecyang, you can call me sir Taecyang. " He smiled to me. I just return a smile back but of course, the fake one.

I sat down back. Then, I can heard the guy beside me cough, " Hey, I'm Luhan. Mi Yee, right? " I shocked as I heard the name. I slowly look to him and I gulped, oh ..This may be unlucky..


 

I'm sorry because didn't make the first chapter early... I had too many reasons right? Hope you like this first chapter... Feel free to comment if had make wrong punctual and spelling.. And tomorrow maybe I won't be able to update coz I'm going back to hostel.. Hope u don't care about and wait for me to update.. Sorry.. Love ❤ ualls! 😊