My roomate's not Luhan

omg, sing to me

A/N: Sorry Yoona but I'll steal your look's >-< Idk they are just so cute here, plus matching color? Perf for the book xDD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So, we're now in the car. When I say we I mean Luhan, mom, dad and I. Dad's driving us to the airport and after that, well... WE'RE GOING TO SEOUL!! Oh , I always wanted to be a singer!! Both me and my twin brother. We were told wrom little legs that we have so much potentional to be idols. That we both don't have only angelic faces but voices too. So going to this high school we'll make our dreams come true!

We'll be staying in dorms and I'll probably share a room with Luhan. I mean, of course I want to stay close to him.

"Ya, Lulu, you'll share a room with me, right?"

"What? Yeah, sure."

"See I visited the site of the school and met a girl there. She said that there is a dorm over there and that rooms are usualy for two but there are a few rooms for three.."

"Oh, honey, you know that you shouldn't trust strangers like that.."

"Mom, I was just curious..."

"Curiousness killed the cat.." Yup, dads grumpy voice rised.

"Well, I'm not the cat."

"Yup, you two are your mommas little deers ^w^"

"Moooom!!" Both Luhan and I complained. But both laughed anyway.

"What's with the phone Lulu?"

"Don't call me Lulu."

"Cmon, you just stare at it, cmon. Tell your sister." He just leaned and whispered into my ear.

"You know I just broke up with Jun?"

"Yeeeah, the girlfriend I never met..." Oh, Lulu, Lulu.

"Well, even tho she was the one who said that long distance relationship are not her thing, she keeps sending me all those texts... " Than he showed me. I'm not surprised. It was all "I miss you so much" and "I think I'll die without you" texts. How pathetic.

"Are you that good boyfriend that she..."

"Kids, listen. We're almost there and I'll send you guys money every month. Text me when you get a room so I can write where should they leave it. "

And than the car stoped.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When we got on the plain I sat near the window. There's no way I'll let Lulu take the seat. We're both wearing red, which is kinda weird couse we didn't say a word about it. And, of course,  he sat next to me. I text Taeyeon, the friend I met over the internet, that I'm on a plain and she said she'll wait for me on the airport there, in Seoul. Think, I made a friend already yet I've never been there ^w^

"Here, I took you a chocolate with caramel."

"Ah, thanx." He took strawberry flavor.It almost scary how at some point we're so similar, almost the same yet we're also soo different it hurts.