Complete!

Kiss or Kick?

        Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol. Who is Park Chanyeol? Tsk! Hey, how come you didn't know him? But well, I'll tell you. He's a great man, with a very tall figure, a very well-build body-tho others doesn't seem to see it-but yeah, whatever. 

 

       Hmm.. Chanyeol? Chanyeol? Chanyeol? Chanyeol is a handsome man. Yeah, despite his elf-like ear, (but it's cute, okay?!) He also had a kinda chubby cheeks. And his voice, is really something. You just, well, you need to hear it yourself if you want to know.

 

          So, I'm gonna tell a story about this poor-cute man. Park Chanyeol. He's life was great, really, with a very understanding best friends named Oh Sehun and Kim Jongin or better known, Kai. But, Tsk! Tsk! his love life.. ah~ Park Chanyeol. Chanyeol like someone, of course. The lucky guy is the one and only, The Vice President of the school, the eyeliner freak, the heart of the school, Byun Baekhyun.

 

       Chanyeol had took a liking towards Baekhyun for almost 3 years now. He liked him since the freshmen year when he was going to the toilet and spotted a very angry looking guy, screaming and kicking the drinking machine because the machine 'eat' his money but didn't give his drink. That day, he thought that he had seen an angel. But well, if you ask Sehun, he will say, "Like seriously, Chanyeol?" Because how the hell Chanyeol saw 'that' as an Angel? He's kicking the precious water machine! Chanyeol surely blind. Well, when peoples are in love, they surely will go blind.

 

          Chanyeol, kinda one of those idiot you could say. The first time he felt in love, he told Sehun about it and Sehun gladly want to help because of some reason he can't say to Chanyeol. But well, at least he wanted to help the guy. Well, idiot with idiot can only cause one, that's .. problem. That time, when Chanyeol suddenly come and told his best friend about he liking some brunette with a very outgoing personality and a very pretty face, he didn't thought that guy would be, The School Heart, Byun Baekhyun.

 

        Like other day, today, Chanyeol were going to try his luck at getting at least a yes from the brunette. Well, things isn't going to be easy, yeah. Because one, we were talking about THIS Byun Baekhyun. Even though he's really cute but he learnt hapkido. Whatever you do.. you don't want to get kick by him.

 

          And secondly, because Baekhyun had already have a boyfriend (?). And you guys must be like, huh? What the heck? Who's that guy? Its the guy named Daehyun. Well, that's what Kai said. But if you look at Chanyeol, he will make his 'who was that?' and still going to make Baekhyun his. Why? Because he never saw Baekhyun with any guy, looking so lovey dovey. The least he saw was, Baekhyun with Kyungsoo- Chanyeol acknowledge him as his best friend - everyday. This year, was his final year as the senior yet he still didn't do anything to get the brunette. Well, he tried once, twice, but well, you know what happen. Let's see if Chanyeol can reach his love life this year..

 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 

       "Chanyeol!!" "Chanyeol hyunggg!!" Chanyeol looked at his two dumb friends in front of him with frown on his forehead. "Did you guys just call me hyung??" Sehun rolled his eyes and clicked his tongue. "Duhh~ of course not! Why would we?"

 

       Sehun smirked and looked at Kai, who sat beside him. Chanyeol shrugged and trying to look at the unfulfilled love in front of him-far enough for him to stalk the boy. Kai sighed, looking at his hyung. This is really bad. Chanyeol was in love struck and this is ! Sehun snapped his fingers in front of Chanyeol's face and Chanyeol groaned while looking at Sehun with those irritated eyes. "What?!" He snapped.

 

           "What? Seriously, what?" Kai asked, disbelieve. Sometimes, this hyung was very dumb. Chanyeol looked at both of them with full of blankness. "So, listen.." Chanyeol hummed but his eyes slowly shifting to see the love of his life. Kai saw that and grinned his teeth, very pissed with Chanyeol attitude. He groaned while standing up and punching the table.

 

             "CHANYEOL!"

 

        Well, that's grabbed Chanyeol attention. But not just Chanyeol, that punch grabbed most of the student attention at the cafeteria (including the cutie Byun). Sehun looked left and right, everyone was looking at them. He sighed and rolled his eyes, again. Coz that's obviously Sehun. He stood up and grabbed Kai to sit down again and glared at others. Seeing the death glare Sehun gave, they quickly ignore Sehun and the gang and started eating their meals again.

 

             Sehun sat down while Kai stared at Chanyeol. The stare that says, 'if you make that kind of attitude again, hyung.. I'll cut your !' "So, hyung. We're going to help you with your crush. You better listen coz if you don't.. I'm.." Sehun cleared his throat when Kai said, 'I'm' earlier. Kai rolled his eyes and repeated the words again. Kai looked at his watch.

 

     "So, as I said.. WE won't help you with your 3 years crush ever again. Like, seriously, no. Are you listening?" Chanyeol nodded like an obedient kid while looking at Kai. "So.. I'll call Soo.." With a wide smile on his face, he went out the cafeteria to find his baby Soo.

 

        Chanyeol and Sehun looked at him until he's gone in the building. "He's very eager.. I guess." Sehun shrugged. He doesn't care about Kai that much. After all, Kyungsoo was there. "Hey, hyung.." "You're making your babysitter run again, aren't you?" Chanyeol asked, though he's already knew about that. Sehun smirked. "Of course you knew." He 'tsk'ed.

 

          "Mom getting me a new one. Its actually quite irritating, you know?" Chanyeol giggled and point towards Kai and Kyungsoo behind Sehun. Sehun turned his body and saw the couple. Then they saw Kai going away. To where? Don't know. Chanyeol sipped on his drink. "You should get a girlfriend. Your mom's right." Sehun rolled his eyes. He's not ready, that's why. And there's something more important than that.

 

           Kyungsoo now stood behind Sehun. He greeted both of them and they greeted back with smile. They talked but didn't touch about Baekhyun yet. Not long after that, Sehun excuse himself to go to his class, because he need to find someone with the name of Tao, the new or not so new(?) Chinese student, about their science project. So, there's Chanyeol alone at their table. Ouh, wait! Chanyeol not alone, there's Kyungsoo to company him. Though Kai will come back any soon. Chanyeol smiled awkwardly towards Kyungsoo.

 

         "So.." Chanyeol started the words but being cut by Kyungsoo. "Listen, Chanyeol! Baekhyun is an old fashion person. He loves a gentleman. So, make yourself look like one." He said while Chanyeol dumbly nodded his head. Kai come right after Kyungsoo said that. And at the moment, the bell had rung. So, Kyungsoo and Kai went to the class together. Kai sent Kyungsoo to class, sorry.

 

             Chanyeol blinks blankly. That's all? That make Chanyeol thinking hard. Its a really great things that his friends wanted to help him with his crush but.. it'd been three years now! What the heck? Why it had to be this long? They could help him the first time he told them about his damn crush towards Baekhyun, right? Maybe because it's his senior year and Chanyeol was a forever alone, so they decided that way? Seriously?

 

            Chanyeol sighed and stood up, sending the tray away and started walking towards his class. But what's Kyungsoo told him about Baekhyun earlier.. Chanyeol sighed. While walking up the stairs, he saw his Angel walking down the stairs. Chanyeol nervous, yes! Because it's very closed, walking beside his love.

 

         Unfortunately for the shorter boy, he stepped on his shoelace and almost fall. Seeing that, Chanyeol quickly grabbed his arm and whirled Baekhyun so that the boy face him. He put his left hand at the back of the brunette body, keeping him safe in his embrace. Chanyeol stared at the boy's eyes. All his nervous run away, leaving him with the courage he need so much.

 

               But because of the courage, he make a mistake. The words that suppose to come out from Chanyeol's mouth was 'Are you okay?' But instead, he said, "Can I kiss you?" Baekhyun didn't say anything and let Chanyeol stood up straight first because they're still at the stairs and he'll afraid he fall if he suddenly let Chanyeol go.

 

              Chanyeol realised his mistake and awkwardly straight his back and cleared his throat. "So.. ouch!" Chanyeol didn't manage to say a thing when the Angel just kicked his legs and run away from him. Chanyeol rubbed his hurt leg and look at the boy's back. "Very.. Ughh! Feisty.." He groaned and walked to his class.

 

            While Chanyeol had a hard time walking-while smiling, of course coz that guy still think his crush as an Angel,- Baekhyun ran to his class and went to his seat, beside his best friend. "Kyungie.." He called slowly so that the others won't hear their conversation.

 

              Kyungsoo eyes fixed at his phone but he's still listen to his best friend. "Did you just met your Egg, Bacon?" "You know.." Kyungsoo hummed. Baekhyun looked outside while smiling widely. "I need to tell my brother about this."

 

       °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

 

          Chanyeol had waited in front of the school gate for almost 10 minutes, waiting for Sehun and Kai. But when they're out, Chanyeol saw Sehun walking towards the other part of Kai's house. Chanyeol frowned and looked at Sehun's back. Chanyeol can conclude one thing. If Sehun went to the other side, it means, Sehunnie was going home. He turned to Kai. "So, I'm going home with you?" Kai hummed.

 

             They walked beside each other. Chanyeol hands we're in his trousers pocket while Kai was busy playing with his phone. Chanyeol didn't feel satisfied with the answer, so he asked, "Why?" Kai was still busy texting someone. The tan guy sighed and answered Chanyeol question. He hope that this conversation will end soon coz he's busy.

 

              "His brother called earlier, asking him to be home before going out again." Chanyeol nodded obediently. "Ouh.. talking about his brother.. Why he didn't tell us who's his brother? I'm really curious about that." Kai took a left turn, followed by the little puppy, Chanyeol. He do look like a little puppy. Cute, isn't it??

 

                 "He must've reason behind that. Beside, we also didn't know you have sister.. until last year." Kai glanced at Chanyeol before continue texting with his boyfriend. Chanyeol nodded. "Ouh, yeah.. my sister is my precious one. Of course.." "Then, so is Sehun's.."

 

               Chanyeol hummed and randomly looking around even though he had already memorized this place. Tell you, his house was just a couple of houses away from Jongin. So please don't make that face. I know what you're all thinking. They entered the house and Jongin quickly went to his room to change. Though, he didn't need to. Chanyeol shrugged, taking the remote control and on the television.

 

           After a while, Kai came and sat beside Chanyeol. Their eyes kept still at the movie in front of them. Its Fantastic 4 by the way. Its half the movie when Chanyeol found it's really boring and quiet. He turned to Kai. "I'm going home." Kai hummed and Chanyeol went to his house right after that.

 

   °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

 

          The next morning, Chanyeol woke up, feeling better than yesterday. Today, he have the courage to face Byun Baekhyun. Because he's ready to be a gentleman! Trust me he's not. He just overconfident. But hey, at least he have the guts to do it! Today.. will be great. Chanyeol thought to himself. So, with a smiled on his handsome face, he walked to school.

          He didn't bother to stay and wait for Kai because he knew that boy will go with his one and only boyfriend, Do Kyungsoo. And Sehun will come from the opposite way since his house was that way. Chanyeol smile grew bigger when he saw his Angel, coming from the other side, alone. He knew it actually because, Kyungsoo with Jongin and Sehun. Ouh, wait, Sehun doesn't have anything to do with Baekhyun. So, yeah. There isn't much people here yet because it's too early for those lazy dorks to go to school. (Like Meh).

 

             Chanyeol walked closer to the cutie pie but Baekhyun didn't realise it because he's looking at his phone. Chanyeol smiled when he's already in front of his crush. Baekhyun, because he didn't actually see where's he's going, bumped his forehead on Chanyeol broad(?) chest.

 

          "Ouuuu.." the cute Byun said while rubbing his forehead. "Ouh, I'm so sorry." A deep voice make Baekhyun stop from rubbing his forehead and look at the giant who he just bump into earlier. Its.. Chanyeol and Baekhyun started to panic. Why do Baekhyun have to be Panic? Its Chanyeol. Yes! Because it's Chanyeol! That's why.

 

         Baekhyun need to get away from him. But his plan fail because Chanyeol thought the other way. He started a conversation with the Byun. "Hey, Baekhyun." "U-urm, Hi, Chanyeol." Damn! Baekhyun cursed in his mind because why the heck he strutter? Ouh, its okay, Byun. Its just Chanyeol. Thinking about that, he even more nervous.

 

            "You're going to your locker?" Baekhyun blinks for a couple of times before nods his head. "Lets go together." Chanyeol smiled. A generous smile that only his parents will ever see it. But because its Byun Baekhyun, Chanyeol didn't mind. Baekhyun hesitate to say yes or no or just be quiet and let Chanyeol follow him slowly from behind. Because, if he say yes, obviously Chanyeol will follow him. And if he say no, Chanyeol will still follow him because his locker isn't that far from Baekhyun.

 

            Baekhyun sighed. Chanyeol saw the expression Baekhyun make and frown. "Why, Baekhyun, you're hesitate--" "No!" Panic make Baekhyun cut Chanyeol's words. "I-- you can.. Yeah.." Chanyeol chuckled. This side of Baekhyun make he smile even more. Its cute and Chanyeol love it! A lot! So they went to the locker together. No hands-in-hands yet because yeah, they're not couple. Baekhyun let his head stay low because Chanyeol is there and... He's very shy.

 

            Chanyeol cleared his throat. "So Baekhyun.." Baekhyun quickly look at Chanyeol when he heard his name being called. "Urm.. Yeah?" The taller of the two grinned cutely at Baekhyun. Baekhyun pursed his lips cutely make Chanyeol awe in silent. "Can I kiss you?" And there he goes again, Chanyeol dumbness. And as a present, Baekhyun give Chanyeol a kick as a gift. Chanyeol stayed there, rubbing his hurt legs while looking at his Angel running away to class.

 

              "He's so cute.." "Baekhyun?" A voice from behind make Chanyeol a little surprise. He look beside him and saw an almost-baekhyun-height-but-a-little-shorter guy standing there. He raised his eyebrow and laugh when he recognised the guy.

 

             "Don't laugh, idiot." The guy said coldly with his cold voice and his cold stare. Chanyeol grinned. "But Kyungsoo. You're so cute.." Kyungsoo glared at Chanyeol and walk in front, leaving Chanyeol behind. "Y-yah, wait for me.." Chanyeol said while running towards Kyungsoo and put his arm around the latter like he knew the guy forever.

 

           But, a certain someone saw all of this and he's not happy. Not even a little.

 

[10:36 a.m, Recess]

 

          "Guys.. Kyungsoo will rest with us today, is it okay?" Kai suddenly asked to his friends. Sehun nodded because he didn't care if Kai want to bring the entire list of his friends, as long they didn't bother him. And his foods. That's all.

 

           But Chanyeol was curious. Isn't Kyungsoo suppose to recess with Baekhyun? Why not today? Is Baekhyun busy? Why? What happened? "Chanyeol.." Chanyeol snapped from his thought when Kai nudges him a bit. He nodded and laughed awkwardly. "Ouh, yeah, sure he can.." Chanyeol patted a place beside him and let Kyungsoo sit there.

 

          "Where's Baekhyun?" Chanyeol ask out of blue. Kyungsoo froze and sighed. Everyone saw this and look at Kyungsoo, worried. Except for Sehun, its just not his style to care much about this.

 

          Just then, they saw Baekhyun with Daehyun, the music club 'captain'. Very awesome voice, his high note kills and his feature? He's handsome, no doubt. Chanyeol is jealous, sure he is. Very jealous.

 

            Kyungsoo shook his head and put down his chopstick. Everyone's attention is now at Kyungsoo. "Baekhyun.. got angry at me.." "Why..?" Chanyeol just can't stop himself from asking. Baekhyun is angry at Kyungsoo? Why? Its just-- weird. "Baekhyun said I'm lying. He said about something happen between me and you-- ouh wait, I know what happened." Kyungsoo looked at Chanyeol for a second.

 

           Chanyeol look at him too and raised his eyebrow, confused. Kai, on the other side, can't stop his jealousy because, KYUNGSOO IS HIS. "Yah!" Kai yelled at both of them. Chanyeol smiled awkwardly, waiting for Kyungsoo to say a thing, anything. But, Kyungsoo didn't say anything, instead, he give Chanyeol a smack on his head. Kai and Sehun had already laughing their of because of the sudden attack but Chanyeol just pout there, rubbing his head.

 

          "What was that for?" He whined cutely at Kyungsoo. A pair of eyes saw this affection and can't stand it, so he go to the rooftop. "If anyone looking for me, said I'm home.." He said and walked away from the canteen. Kyungsoo eyes followed his best friend's figure and smirk.

 

          "Its your fault, idiot!"

"Why is it my fault? What did I do wrong?"

 

           Kyungsoo come to his usual self and smile cutely at his handsome boyfriend while wink and just raised his eyebrow at Sehun. Kai chuckled at his boyfriend cuteness but Sehun just shrugged and Chanyeol is still blank as usual.

 

         "You don't have to know but Chanyeol, you love Baekhyun, right?" Chanyeol nodded.

"Then, go to rooftop and confess.."

       "Wha- What?"

      "Its now or never, Chanyeol.."

 

           Chanyeol nodded awkwardly while standing up from his seat and went to the rooftop without any question. He's blank, yeah. But maybe screaming his feeling isn't that bad, no? Before he went to the rooftop, he manage to get two bottles of banana milk-Baekhyun's favorite- and some bread. The bread was because Kyungsoo asked him to bring it with him. So yeah, he bring it.

 

          Chanyeol arrived and stopped in front of the door. His left hand holding the doorknob. Suddenly, he feel nervous. Going to rooftop was never a nerve wrecking things. He shook his head and slowly turning the doorknob. That yeoda boy felt the breeze as soon as he opened the door. He smiled unknowingly but the smile disappear when he remembered his crush since forever with a guy earlier. He can't help but to be jealous. He know it's not his place to be all angry and bothered about it but... Chanyeol sighed.

 

          "... Byun Baekhyun."

          He said in a low voice, lower than just a whisper, even the breeze sound clearer than his voice. He put the bread and milk somewhere before going nearer to the end of the rooftop. That yeoda boy smiled suddenly.  

 

       "Byun Baekhyun.."

          He said. This time, his deep voice said it clearly. Loud and clear. Chanyeol took a deep breath before letting it out while screaming his crush name.

 

"BYUN BAEKHYUN!!"

     "Y-yes?"

        A voice. Chanyeol, who was slightly shock with the sudden answer, turns around to see who is the guy-tho he already knew who was it, he still turns to face the boy. Chanyeol smiles awkwardly. He look to the left and then change his sight to the right. He looks everywhere except towards the shorter.

 

        Baekhyun pouted because he thought Chanyeol might have something to say towards him but there's Chanyeol, being all awkward. He squints his eyes towards the taller. And wait...

 

          Chanyeol felt someone looking at him, so he look at Baekhyun in front of him, just to see his Angel squinting at him. He cleared his throat and smile a real smile at Baekhyun. Baekhyun, psshh. Of course he wasn't melting because of this 'little' smile. He's not into Chanyeol. Chanyeol is a yeoda. Psshh, not to mention that he's also handsome, tall and have a very deep voice that can make Baekhyun turn on just by a simple 'hey'. Psshh.. of course Baekhyun didn't just say that. Such a diva.

 

         Chanyeol chuckled at Baekhyun cute face. "I--" "Why are you here?" With poker face, Baekhyun cut Chanyeol's words and asked him question. Chanyeol hummed. "To Be honest, Kyung asked me to come here."

 

         Kyung? Baekhyun thought. He called Kyungsoo as Kyung?! Called him pet names already?! "Kyung?" Baekhyun asked even tho he already knew who was that. But he want to hear from Chanyeol himself. Chanyeol laughed unknowingly and that makes Baekhyun annoyed. "Yeah, Kyung. As in, Kyungsoo.. your best friend." Channel answered.

 

         Now the Byun is even more annoyed. "So, why did you call my name earlier?" The Byun snapped. This time, Chanyeol become serious. His gaze, his smile, his eyes, his expression, everything. He had become serious so sudden. Baekhyun felt nervous. He couldn't moves, not an inch. He stood there, static while he saw Chanyeol taking steps one by one towards him. His annoyed face had already gone, replaced by his puppy eyes and his red pouty lips.

 

         Chanyeol come closer to Baekhyun. His nose touched Baekhyun's nose and now, he could hear how Baekhyun breath hitched. He could see the nervousness in the latter eyes. And he could see a cute Angel in front of him. Chanyeol eyes look into Baekhyun's deep eyes.

 

         "Byun Baekhyun.." The taller called with his deep voice. "Y-yes..?" He answer while stuttering. Still looking deeply into Baekhyun's eyes, Chanyeol asked...

        "Can I kiss you?"

           That question. Baekhyun hear that question almost everyday. To be very honest, Baekhyun can easily run away from Chanyeol and scream that there's a maniac trying to kiss him. Or he can just turns around and ignore Chanyeol for the rest of each other's lives. He also can't just kick Chanyeol like he always do. He can...

        but he won't.

 

         Why? It's not fair to him. He likes Chanyeol. He like this yeoda guy. He like this cute, baby faced guy. He like his deep voice. He just.. likes everything about Chanyeol. Now, he can say yes...

           but he won't.

 

            Because the Byun Baekhyun believe that action speaks louder than words. So yeah, this action also surprised him but he loves it. He loves the feelings of Chanyeol putting his arms around his waist and his arms around Chanyeol's neck. He loves the hot sensation between them. And he loves how sweet and soft Chanyeol lips on his. He loves the warm feelings tho the breeze actually kind of make him cold. But Chanyeol warmness is just... warm.

 

           They pulled away from the kiss. But Baekhyun arms still around Chanyeol's neck and so is Chanyeol's arms around Baekhyun's waist. They can't seem to let go of each other. Like, both of them had longing for it for a long time now.

          "Is it a new way for saying yes?"

 

 

          Channel asked the cute puppy in front of him. Baekhyun didn't answer. He can.. he just doesn't feel the need to answer that. So instead, he just giggled cutely towards Chanyeol.

 

 

          "How long?" He means how long Chanyeol have a crush on him. He afraid the taller didn't actually have a crush on him or liking him, so he just ask how long. He hope Chanyeol understand. But luckily the yeoda understand. He chuckled before answering. "3 years.."

 

             Baekhyun eyes widened. He gasped when he heard that. "Already?!" Chanyeol kissed the cute guy in front of him. "Yes." Baekhyun grinned. He so love this guy. But then, Baekhyun remembered about someone. "Kyungsoo.." he said the name in a low voice. "Ouh. That reminds me.. Kyungsoo, that cute owl--" Chanyeol let go of Baekhyun waist and the latter pout at this. And at 'that' -Kyungsoo the cute owl.

 

           Chanyeol saw this and smirked. "You can't be jealous towards Kyungsoo." But then his expression changed. "Is that the reason you guys aren't talking?!" Baekhyun didn't nod. Neither did he shook his head. He looked down at his shoes. "He know I like you.." The Byun whispered, hoping that the taller didn't hear that. But because Chanyeol is a yeoda, of course he heard it. But he kept it for himself and smile at that.

 

         Chanyeol come closer towards the boy. He put his fingers at the shorter chin and slowly make Baekhyun look at him. "Can I ask something, Byun Baekhyun?" Baekhyun hummed, as in 'yeah?'

 

        "Kiss or kick?"

 

         Baekhyun giggled and give Chanyeol a long, passionate kiss. So yeah, you know the answer already.

          "Happy that you're together now, Hyung." A voice interrupted their moment. They ended the kiss and look at the owner of the voice that was smirking naughtily at them. Baekhyun grinned and run towards the guy. He hugs the guy tightly and the guy hug him back.

          "Sehuniee~~" Chanyeol was dumbfounded. Sehunie? Sehun laughed coolly. "Baekhyunie Hyung is my brother.." Chanyeol mouth for an 'o' shape and nodded, understand. He blinks multiple times before look at the grinning guys in front of him with shock.

 

            "WHAT?!"