Moon Craters

Euphoria

Wonshik taps on Hongbin's window at quarter past one, and there's a wide grin on his face as the teen opens the latch, pushing the window up and open. Hongbin's voice is a low whisper, even though he's the only one in the house. "What the hell are you doing here at this time?"

"I could ask you the same thing. Why the hell are you awake at this time?" Wonshik smirks, his voice dropping as low as the other teen's. Hongbin merely grumbles and shifts himself back to the bed in the middle of his room, pushing the laptop lid down slightly.

Wonshik stumbles over the window pane and lets out a small giggle, much like a young child's, and Hongbin starts to get suspicious. "Are you drunk?"

 "No"

"Are you sure?"

 "n-yes."

Hongbin scoffs and pushes a stray hair away from his eye, as Wonshik clambers through the gap, the wide grin still plastered on his face. Wonshik's palms are slightly damp and caked with dirt and there's some so far up his fingernails Hongbin wonders if it hurts.

Wonshik kicks off his shoes, there's a hole in his sock underneath his heel, and the small threads are starting to frey. His backpack slides off his shoulders, and hits the floor with a thud. There's an audible clink, but Hongbin thinks nothing of it. The teen wipes his hands on his shirt, dirt smudging across the blue fabric, and Hongbin cringes. Does this boy have no hygiene?

The blue haired teen falls back onto Hongbin's bed, and sighs dreamily as his tired form sinks down into the crisp sheets, his eyes fluttering closed for a good while. Hongbin watches the boy's chest rise and fall, and there's a slight blush peppering his cheeks, he soon averts his eyes to the window, his legs pulled up to his chest as his chin perches on his knees. After a few minutes of soft silence, Hongbin feels the bed dip. There's soft giggling erupting from the person in front of him, and when he turns to look, Wonshik's tongue is poking through his teeth, muffling his giggles. Hongbin feels his palms go sweaty. 'Stop it' he tells himself. "What are you laughing at."

Wonshik blinks a few times, as Hongbin's head returns back onto his knees. His fingers play with the bed sheets, and he soon feels the bed dip again. Wonshik's getting up. He pads over to his bag and slowly crouches down, ping the black fabric. He reaches inside, and Hongbin hears that clink again. Alcohol bottles. Hongbin feels his cheeks burn as his palms become damp. He's never one for alcohol, it makes his breath stink and knocks his balance off.

Wonshik throws the bottle onto the bed, the liquid swishing around as it softly lands on the mattress. Hongbin stares for a few moments as the teen sits back down, fishing his keys out of his pocket. There's a bottle opener on one of the key chains, and Hongbin feels his throat go dry.

There's a pop, as the metal cap breaks and releases air from the bottle. Wonshik throws his keys somewhere near his shoes, the clink of the metal ringing in Hongbin's ears. He takes a swig and Hongbin watches as the adam's apple in his throat bobs up and down.

The bottle's pulled away from his lips, and the teen wipes the top of the neck with his sleeve, which is probably covered in more germs than his own mouth. His eyes dart up to Wonshik's face as the bottle's held out towards him. Hongbin's heart is pounding in his chest, echoing against his ribs as his fingers tremble. The teen reaches forward slightly, but his movements falter. His mouth opens ever so slightly, his mouth is incredibly dry, and he's pretty sure alcohol won't help. 'What am i doing.'

It takes him a few minutes, but the bottle rim touches his lips. Hongbin tilts his head back, and he can feel Wonshik staring at him, the blush is rising back on his cheeks, and Hongbin prays that it's too dark to see. His throat closes up as soon as the liquid hits his back of his mouth, causing him to splutter. It's unpleasantly bitter, and Hongbin wonders how long Wonshik's had this in his apartment.

It takes him a few good seconds to push the liquid back and swallow, and he's not sure if he should return the bottle or keep it in his grip. When he looks forward, the blue haired teen is sat cross-legged. His fingers playing with the thread of his sock, and his eyes are averted towards the window. Hongbin stares, he doesn't mean to, but he just can't stop himself. Wonshik's lips part ever so slightly, and Hongbin goes dizzy. He takes another swig.

 . • . •.

There's a Park Hyo Shin playing in the distance, but Hongbin's too wrapped up in his own laughter to hear it. He's laughed so much his cheeks are starting to hurt, and Wonshik slurs something like 'moon craters' when he smiles.

 It makes his heart flutter. He lets himself fall backwards against the crisp sheets, and watches the ceiling spin. Hongbin's impressed with himself, he's never been one to hold his alcohol well. He finishes off the last of the bottle and Wonshik whines. Hongbin splutters slightly, but manages to keep a slight hold on his sanity, for now.

 Wonshik yawns, and rubs his eyes. He turns to the side slightly, so his back is facing the other teen. Before Hongbin knows it, Wonshik's head is in his lap. His eyes are softly shut and his mouth is partially open, soft breathing filling Hongbin's ears. The teen's cheeks turn red, and he's not sure if it's the alcohol running through his system or it's the pure embarrassment.

He acts on impulse, his hands running through the soft blue locks, as he hums softly, the Park Hyo Shin song becoming louder in his eardrums. Wonshik's eyelashes flutter against his soft cheeks, but Hongbin's caught off guard when his wrist is grabbed. His fingers stop massaging the teen's scalp, and his breath falters in his throat. Wonshik's eyes whip open suddenly, causing the other teen's body to jump ever so slightly in shock.

Their eyes meet, and Wonshik's pupils are slightly blown. Hongbin swallows and curls his fingers into his palm, Wonshik's hand still gripping onto his thin wrist, and Hongbin wonders if Wonshik can feel the sheer speed of his pulse. Hongbin mumbles a quick sorry, hoping it will ease the tension slightly, but he can't even hear his own words right now, the echoing thump of his heartbeat is occupying his eardrums.

Wonshik slowly lets go, his hand returning to his chest, slightly below the other. Wonshik shifts onto his elbows, and Hongbin can feel his eyes burning into his skin. His cheeks are flushed, and his throats' gone completely dry. He'll need more than one glass of water. The teen leans back slightly when Wonshik pushes himself up, off his elbows, and into a sitting position, and Hongbin pushes back the urge to rest his chin on the boy's shoulder.

His palms are still sweaty when Wonshik turns around and leans back on the headboard. His stomach is twisting, and his head's spinning worse than before. He feels tears sting at the corners of his eyes, and he feels stupid for wanting to cry over something as tiny as this. His throat closes up, and he feels the bed dip again, the weight shifting forward.

"Binnie?" The voice is quiet, but it grabs his attention. His head snaps up a little too quickly, and he sends himself into a dizzy mess again.

 "What are you crying for?"

Hongbin's eyes widen slightly, and when he presses a finger to his cheek, it's wet. He didn't even realise. When his vision returns, Wonshik is only a few fingertips away, and he's reaching up. His skin bubbles when the pad of Wonsik's thumb hits his skin, and swipes carefully under his eye, removing a few fallen tears There's a soft quietness between the two boys, and Hongbin wants to cry again; from the sheer embarrassment.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Wonshik's voice is smooth and soft, and sounds so truly caring that it makes Hongbin's chest tighten. Hongbin slowly shakes his head, his hands trembling, and his bottom lip is doing the same.

 

He can't stop the tears from falling, no matter how hard he presses his hands to his eyes. There's a sigh from what sounds like the other side of the room, but when the teen feels a soft touch of fingertips on both of his wrists, he reminds himself that there's someone else in here. Long fingers wrap around his wrists, his skin prickling at every touch.

"Stop, you'll hurt yourself." The fingers gently prise his wrists away, and Hongbin's hands are shaking again. His eyes flutter open, and the last of the tears are bubbling over. Wonshik's hands soften, the pads of his fingertips across Hongbin's creamy skin.

 

 Their eyes are locked in place, but when Wonshik releases his wrists, Hongbin sees the teen's eyes dart down to his lips. Hongbin's taken back, and he feels his chest tighten, to a point where it's almost restricting him. Hongbin doesn't feel his own hands rising upwards. But he does feel the pure smoothness of Wonshik's cheeks, his thumb pad rubbing his cheekbones. Their eyes flicker both between lips and pupils, and Hongbin feels the bed dip again.

Wonshik's lips are incredibly soft, and Hongbin can feel himself melting underneath the soft touches, his eyelashes fluttering against his red hot cheeks. The teen's long fingers play with his hips, and Hongbin can almost feel Wonshik tapping a rhythm into his skin, there's a soft, light grip on his hips, but it's enough to pull him forward when Wonsik wants to. Hongbin's legs push himself up slightly, as Wonshik seats the teen on his lap. Hongbin's hands travel up to the back of Wonshik's head, and he feels himself playing with the hair at the bottom of his head, the smooth locks interlocking with his fingers.

Hongbin whines, but it's barely audible, when Wonshik breaks the kiss. His hands travel up the teen's shirt, and his mouth latches onto the soft skin joining his ear and jaw. Hongbin swallows, and feels himself let out a sharp breath, his hands tangled in Wonshik's hair. Wonshik's mouth moves down and starts to nibble on the soft skin, and Hongbin can feel the goosebumps on his skin, prickling.

Hongbin feels himself go dizzy again, but the alcohol in his system's wasted away now, his head spinning from pleasure. Hongbin pulls away from Wonshik's lips, and dips his head down to reconnect them with his own. His breathing is jagged, and his chest is still tight, his heart beating against his ribs.

He's in a complete state of euphoria. If his parents caught their straight A student sat in the lap of stunningly gorgeous boy, their lips glued together, and an empty bottle on the bed in plain view, he'd probably be slammed straight into a boarding school with the next three minutes. But he doesn't care. His head is spinning somewhere up in the clouds, Wonshik's fingers dancing on the small of his back as he opens his mouth, their tongues sliding past each other. He never wants Wonshik to stop kissing him.

He makes a mental note to steal kisses whenever he can. Their lips pop apart, and Wonshik's eyes are lidded, his lips swollen and shiny. Hongbin's chest is quickly rising and falling, his cheeks burning red hot. His mind finally clicks, and his stomach bubbles up in pure excitement. He's happy, and his face glows.

Wonshik slurs something about 'moon craters' when he smiles.