Babygirl

Baekhyun's Surprise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Being in a long distance relationship was difficult. When I missed him, I'd have to call or message him. When I needed someone to hold me, he wasn't able to come to me as much as he would have wanted. Today was my 2 year anniversary with the love of my life, Byun Baekhyun. Usually around this time, one of us would fly to the other's place to spend time together but this time, we were both busy with work.

As I was working I got a phone call from Baek.
"Happy 2nd anniversary baby girl." He said the moment I picked up my phone.
"Happy 2nd anniversary Baek." I responded back.
"I'm sorry we weren't able to spend this anniversary together. I'll make it up to you, I promise." He said.
"It's okay, really. We're both busy with things. Don't worry about it!" I said back.
"How long are you gonna be at work for?" He asked as I continued to type on the computer.
"Maybe until 9, 10 the latest." I answered.
"Awh okay, I'll hang up now so you can work. I'll see you later." He responded.
"Later?" I said, confused.
"Uh, yea. I thought maybe we could FaceTime?" Baek said back.
"Oh, right. Okay yeah, see you later babe." I said as I ended the call.

As the call ended, someone knocked on my office door.
"Come in." I said.
"Flowers for 'Baek's baby girl'?" The delivery boy said shyly.
"Oh, uh, that's me?" I responded as I began to blush a little while he walked towards my desk.
"Here you go." He said as he handed the flo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter