Falling in love

Looking For Love

 

 Jimin (BTS) POV

I had just received a text from Jamie while practicing with my bandmates and it said.... 

~ Meet Up 

~ Cafe Shop Near JYP 

~ At 3pm Today 

See Ya Later

I saw it and I was sooo happy I texted her back saying, "Kk." Just then Jungkook ran up to me. 

He said," Jamie said for us to meet up, did u see it?" 

I said," no duh," and looked at the time it was 2:30pm I asked Jungkook if we should go back to the dorm and washed up he said okay and we got dismissed. I went home and washed up and wore something classic and so did Jungkook. Then we headed to the cafe. 

Jackson's POV

I just received a text from Jamie and it said to meet up at the cafe so I just went up to Jr., and asked him if he received it too he said yea and so we decided to head there since it was 2:50pm already. We got there and waited for the rest to arrive. Just then Jungkook and Jimin arrived and they sat down we talked for a little bit until Jamie went in and she wore the most beautiful dress ever and she looked freakin pretty. I felt like I was falling in love. 

Jr.'s POV

I saw Jamie and my jaw just dropped. She was so pretty in a white laced dress with a white bow in her hair. I looked at everyone else and they were surprised too. My heart starting beating fast when she said, "hey guys!" I didn't know why it was like this since I knew her for a couple of years already but she just caught my attention with her beauty. I think I'm falling in love. 

Jungkook's POV 

Jamie was soooo pretty today I didn't know what to say. I just stopped and thought to myself. I think I like Jamie. 

Jimin's POV 

She was pretty and I thought I was falling in love but I found out,  I was falling in love. 

Everyone ended up falling in love with Jamie on that day. I hope you guys enjoyed. 

Next chapter is 2 months after falling in love a big incident happened. So stay tuned and subscribe for more.